[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Are these Guys going to be Jobber for They did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 642x722
So, Are these Guys going to be Jobber for They did
>>
They should've been comedic jobbers from the start.
>>
>>1253205
I'm not saying that it was 100% Enzo, because it would be more logical to have Enzo bounce off the ropes before the baseball slide, but if these guys get punished for this I'm gonna be really pissed off, because I'm just starting to like these guys
>>
>>1253205
It was that midgets fault he tried to dive out under the ropes knees first
>>
It was just a miscommunication. Enzo thought he was getting thrown under the rope, but Gotch set him up to go out over the middle rope, and Enzo didn't have time to react.
>>
Will they finally get a hipster gimmick?
>>
>>1253205
>kill 2 new Smark tag teams with as many moves as it took Roman spears to burry bullet club

I fucking hope so.
>>
>>1253205
They didn't do anything. That botch was 100% on Enzo, he should have went through the middle rope, like 99% of wrestlers do. But he tried to slide under the bottom rope at the last second.
>>
>So, Are these Guys going to be Jobber for They did
>Are these Guys going to be Jobber
>for They did
What the fuck is the English language any more?
>>
>>1253205
Probably getting the tag belts and feuding with New Day for awhile.
>>
>>1253309
Yep, it was just that. Thankfully Enzo is fine, then again it would be hilarious if Cass came out pushing Enzo on a wheelchair, holding a mic for him

>MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE
>AND I'M A PARALYZED G AND A BONIFIDE CRIPPLE
>AND YOU CAN'T
>TEACH
>THAT
>>
>>1253667
> wheelchair Enzo returning

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtcGzXoTyTU

HYPE
>>
>>1253684
That was top tier

Honestly I really like Cass. He's big, strong, and actually doesn't stumble on his words on a mic. World champ material right here
>>
>>1253690
Cass used to be super-shy on the mic, he & Enzo bring out the best in each other.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.