[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bryan Alvarez and Vinny review Payback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (387 KB, 2208x2727) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
387 KB, 2208x2727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr1uhez2UFg

Highlights of this review consist of

>Bryan Alvarez burying The Miz saying he is incapable of making any kind of Top 10 list for best matches.

>Bryan Alvarez burying the Divas Division and openly telling Vince to fuck off referencing Montreal 19 years later

>Bryan Alvarez burying the McMahon family in its entirely saying how its because of them Raw is never gonna get better

>Bryan Alvarez blaming Raw's tanking Ratings on Shane McMahon

>Bryan Alvarez burying the people on the internet thinking the Attitude Era is coming back

>Vinny saying AJ Styles is objectively the greatest wrestler of all time.

>Vinny saying that Roman Reigns needs to turn heel in order for the crowd to 180 on his personality

>Bryan Alvarez thinks there is a conspiracy looming between Undertaker/Shane McMahon/Vince McMahon

>There is discussion going around how Styles vs Reigns Round II is gonna be either 2 out of 3 Falls or Steel Cage Match for the Championship
>>
>>1253113
>either 2 out of 3 Falls or Steel Cage Match for the Championship

Then just do Roman vs. AJ in a 3 stages of Hell match, idiots. Singles->Cage->Ladder Match. If you can't think of other stipulations for the other matches beyond Cage and Ladder, you shouldn't have an event centered around gimmick matches.
>>
>skipped the preshow matches

i wanted them to say nice things about ryback
>>
>>1253113
>Vinny saying that Roman Reigns needs to turn heel in order for the crowd to 180 on his personality

Why would you want your heel to be cheered?
>>
>>1253113
No one gives a fuck

Go back to wew
>>
>>1253123

Bullet Club has been god fucking awful since debuting. I've seen them in only 2 matches. Once on Raw the other on Main Event

You should have saw this Main Event Match...They were selling for fucking Zack "24 hour reign as Intercontinental Champion" Ryder and Fan "Why the fuck am I still employed" dango.

It was fucking infuriating these fuckers should be beating the shit out of people not actually wrestling.
>>
>>1253126

Bryan mocked Ryback's "Pre-Show Stopper" Belt saying how Vince isn't even taking Tweener Ryback seriously anymore.

>>1253127

Its the same kind of questionable logic believing how Shane McMahon is single handedly making ratings go down and not just general disinterest in US Pro Wrestling in General when /mma/ is fucking white hot right now.
>>
>>1253128

Eat shit you fucking sperg. Bryan and Vinny/Bryan and Dave reviews are great palette cleaners after a long 4 hr show.
>>
>>1253113
Is it PG rating that is really killing the wwe or is it because we don't have gimmicks anymore?
>>
they're too down on the miz
>>
>>1253146

What the fuck are you talking about Extreme Rules is in 21 days...that is literally "GIMMICKS EVERYWHERE" the PPV

>>1253149

>Owens/Zayn or Owens/Zayn/Cesaro would be objectively better matches without the Miz because there is no argument around needing a guy no one likes making a decent idea for a match significantly worse.
>>
>>1253152
Character gimmicks...
>>
>Miz had a damn fine match tonight
>I-I don't like him because he sucks

Get worked Bryan.
>>
>>1253154

There is a simler answer to that...Kayfabe being dead for years and Pro Wrestling trying to legitimize itself as a real (and I know MMA fags hate using this word to describe wrestling) "sport"

>>1253156

Miz is hardly the worst wrestler on the roster but he's hardly anyone's favorite either

The worst fucking wrestlers in the company are the ones who need to fucking retire yesterday talking about Henry, Kane, Beeg.
>>
>>1253159
>Kayfabe being dead for years

Thats not true, triple h doesn't actually hate roman.
>>
>>1253161

Have you been hearing the news how Triple H is actually wrestling on House Shows now? I think Stephanie is aware Hunter is experiencing some kind of midlife crisis

>Stephanie: Hunter no...

>Hunter: Fuck off Stephanie I need to be in the ring

>Stephanie: Hunter sweetheart this is a phase I know you don't wanna cope with the reality of you getting over but you don't need to keep doing the loss to Ambrose

>Hunter: I said shut up now Stephanie! The voices...they're coming back to me now...

>Stephanie: Oh god here it comes

>Hunter: ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME AND HOW YOU PLAY ME ITS ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND IF YOU CAN TAKE ME
>>
>Bryan Alvarez burying The Miz saying he is incapable of making any kind of Top 10 list for best matches.
This is true. Bryan has said numerous times he doesn't mind Miz when he's on the mic being an asshole, but he sucks in the ring.

>Bryan Alvarez burying the Divas Division and openly telling Vince to fuck off referencing Montreal 19 years later
Correct again. Most of the audience wasn't alive for this shit.

>Bryan Alvarez burying the McMahon family in its entirely saying how its because of them Raw is never gonna get better
True. The McMahons need to get the fuck off TV for a while.

>Bryan Alvarez blaming Raw's tanking Ratings on Shane McMahon
Disagree. If HHH and Steph were still in full control, they'd be worse. Shane has been fine.

>Bryan Alvarez burying the people on the internet thinking the Attitude Era is coming back
Only manchildren are crying for this.

>Vinny saying AJ Styles is objectively the greatest wrestler of all time.
lol

True. All of Roman's promos are about how he's the guy and he doesn't give a fuck if people boo him or not. It doesn't make sense for him to be a face.

>Bryan Alvarez thinks there is a conspiracy looming between Undertaker/Shane McMahon/Vince McMahon
I'll have to listen, but that seems weird

>There is discussion going around how Styles vs Reigns Round II is gonna be either 2 out of 3 Falls or Steel Cage Match for the Championship
They might as well do a 2 of 3 falls match.
>>
File: fantasy booking.jpg (19 KB, 726x297) Image search: [Google]
fantasy booking.jpg
19 KB, 726x297
>>1253165
nigga that was awful
>>
>>1253113
>burying the diva division
only beta fags give a fuck about piss break segments. just cucks
>>
>>1253167

About the conspiracy thing. Bryan namely talks more about this with his interview with Lance Storm

Bryan thinks that before WrestleMania, Shane was gonna go over and Taker was fine with that but Vince wasn't which lead to an argument between the two

Undertaker REALLY wanted his retirement and the fact that Vince wanted him on the fucking European tour. There was also some saltyness how Hunter was the one who got to politic his match with Sting when Taker wanted that match and was stuck with fucking Bray Wyatt instead

Also Bryan thinks the build to Payback was significantly better than the build to Mania because apparently Vince is trying to prove to Shane and Stephanie he isn't senile.
>>
>>1253168

No but the house show thing is true. Hunter is LITERALLY doing House Shows just so Ambrose can keep his overness. There was a show that happened recently where Ambrose kicked Hunter in the Balls, DDT him, and the crowd popped so loudly security actually had to fucking restrain the front row to keep them from hopping the rails
>>
>>1253175
Kek, based trips.

But taker should probably wrestle john cena for his last match o
>>
>>1253169

Bryan was saying the only way to make the main roster Divas division better is to give them 20 MINUTE MATCHES

JUST LIKE THE ONES ON NXT

Is Bryan aware the only 2 good workers left on NXT in that division are Bayley and Asuka?

>Inb4 some waifu faggots defend Carmella, Bliss, Jax, and Marie
>>
>>1253183
Carmella is a hotty tho
>>
>>1253182

Not happening. We're not seeing Taker ever again he's taking his retirement no matter how much Attitude Era money his Legends contract offers him

It still amazes me how the biggest paydays at Mania came from

>Stephanie
>Hunter
>Roman Reigns
>Chris Jericho
>AJ Styles
>Shawn Michaels
>Mick Foley
>Stone Cold
>The Rock
>John Cena
>Undertaker
>>
>>1253180
>There was a show that happened recently where Ambrose kicked Hunter in the Balls, DDT him, and the crowd popped so loudly security actually had to fucking restrain the front row to keep them from hopping the rails

Do they know it's fake?

These aren't panjeets right?
>>
>>1253184

She can't work the ropes and now that Enzo has a concussion she might actually need to be taken off NXT to give Cass someone to hang around with

I also heard rumors that Zack Ryder might be a temp replacement for Enzo
>>
>>1253187

This wasn't in india this was just either a really mark/smark heavy crowd

Also Hunter has been doing Tag-Team matches with Owens which I guess is them experimenting with Owens being an Authority guy an angle they dropped fucking 3 years ago...
>>
>>1253175
That all makes sense, I could see it happening. Taker should have fought Sting and he should have lost to Shane (maybe on purpose, just to fuck with Vince then Taker gets his last match at WM 33). I mean, Shane got to control Raw anyway.
>>
>>1253190
>zack Ryder might be a temp replacement for Enzo
>zack ryder

Although what happened to hype bros?
>>
>>1253193

Its not like Taker gives a shit anymore. Hell in a Cell Taker and Lesnar lowkey talked to each other in the back and said "We blading?"
>>
>>1253190
Yeah she's awful in the ring and her voice is the most annoying shit ever, I was just saying she's a hotty
>>
>>1253194

Fun fact...They're thinking about making Alex Riley a face and having him be Mojo's new partner

Namely because Heel Riley is too much like Real Life Riley and they're worried he's gonna shoot up the Connecticut offices screaming "UNDERCARD UPRISING REEEEEEE"
>>
>>1253197

She's better as a heel i'll say that. Can't fucking stand Face Carmella. Bitch needs to work more fucking house shows but since they keep getting in all this talent from Shimmer she's lost in the shuffle.
>>
>>1253186
And how do you know this?
>>
>>1253199
>>>/r9k/ you sperg
>>
>>1253206

You don't know a goddamn thing about Alex Riley. Alex Riley, JTG, and Tyler Reks once all conspired to get into a real life fight with John Cena and Cena politicked ever single one of them

>>1253204

House Show reports.
>>
>>1253210
Im talking about not seeing taker ever again
>>
>>1253210
>You don't know a goddamn thing about Alex Riley. Alex Riley, JTG, and Tyler Reks once all conspired to get into a real life fight with John Cena and Cena politicked ever single one of them

Copy n paste it me now fuccboi?

Also are they autistic?
>>
>>1253211

He wasn't at the European Show and he hasn't responded to any of Vince's calls.

That's a bad sign. That's all I know and I know that from Bryan/Storm's review last week.
>>
>>1253215
Hello?

Give me story now ya sperg
>>
>>1253215

No. Just dumb and stupid thinking its a smart idea to pick fights with the guy who makes the most money in the company. Riley never recovered from this and other reports show Miz fucking despises Riley.

This isn't unusual there were reports of John Cena fucking Kenny Dykstra's girlfriend then politicking him out of the company
>>
>>1253224

Dude why did you reply to your own fucking post

Its from JTG's autobiography "Why the hell did I write this book?" which is available for $3 on Amazon Kindle.
>>
Did Meltzer ruin wrestling criticism? All his clones and underlings value people moving very fast and doing athletic showboating, Dave's a little better but he still thinks doing lots of moves = good. Even this anti-smark board falls for that dumb meme
>>
>>1253229
Im drunk right now ya sperg, well copy n paste me the story since u have it
>>
>>1253230

Take into consideration that Meltz keeps consistently giving Roman Reigns ***/**** star reviews in all his PPV matches.

Also Bryan's bullshit lie that Roman was over at Mania and the Raw after Mania. I'm getting this hunch Vince is giving him money under the table.
>>
>>1253226
Based miz.

Why haven't they fire alex roidly then?
>>
File: Wonder Bread Queen.gif (344 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Bread Queen.gif
344 KB, 500x377
>>1253231

Go read his fucking book its getting favorable reviews right now. He's even writing a sequel.
>>
>>1253236

They're worried Riley will go on Youshoot and pull a CM Punk about the politics behind the WWE

I doubt anyone would care. Alberto Del Rio plead racism no one cared. CM Punk bitched and moaned TWICE on two different podcasts and no one cared

Wanna know who didn't cared

THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WATCH WRESTLING
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 255x142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 255x142
>>1253238
JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS
>>
File: Simone_Lenoir.png (912 KB, 1436x1077) Image search: [Google]
Simone_Lenoir.png
912 KB, 1436x1077
>>1253242

Go bed you're drunk you said so yourself and when you get your ability to reason back go find his book on Amazon Kindle.
>>
>>1253244
Fuck off!

IM NOT SPENDING MONEY ON A BOOK, all i want to know about si that part
>>
>>1253249

>Won't spend $3 fucking dollars on a 90 page book
>>
>>1253250
That part is 90 pages?
>>
>>1253252

the entire book is 90 pages hence why its $3
>>
>>1253254
I am NEET, i only spend money on xigs and booze
>>
File: smother.png (91 KB, 320x328) Image search: [Google]
smother.png
91 KB, 320x328
>>1253257

Go bed.
>>
>>1253113
>>>Vinny saying that Roman Reigns needs to turn heel in order for the crowd to 180 on his personality

lol fucking mark
>>
>>1253259
Plssssssssssssss
>>
>>1253261

Not the dumbest thing I have heard that honor goes to Bryan lying about Roman's crowd reaction at Mania and the Raw after Mania.
>>
File: sandwich1.png (165 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
sandwich1.png
165 KB, 608x336
>>1253263

Bed.
>>
>>1253113
> Divas Division

IT'S WOMEN NOW, DICKSHIT
>>
>>1253359

They're called sandwich making fuck toys
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.