[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After what we saw tonight... on a scale to 1 to Ryder's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: the-Vaudevillains.jpg (117 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
the-Vaudevillains.jpg
117 KB, 1200x675
After what we saw tonight... on a scale to 1 to Ryder's IC run how hard will these guys get buried?
>>
It wasn't their fault so 1
>>
>>1252574
It seemed that there was a lack of communication from Gotch
>>
>>1252565
They'll be buried, not because of Enzo, but because of their gimmick
>>
>>1252565

Enzo tried to slide under the bottom rope like Rey Mysterio and fucked up. It's not their faults...they will be fine.
>>
>>1252574
The manlet one threw Enzo too hard and then after he died, got out of the ring and tried picking him back up BY THE NECK!

If Enzo had a broken neck he could've legit paralyzed for ever. Very amateur mistakes. Maybe they need to spend more time in NXT
>>
File: Steph.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Steph.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>1252565
If they're not pussies, they'll use tonight's outcome for the chance to get to atomic heat by talking shit on Enzo, especially if they're forced into a rematch and win (again).

Still, Gotch trying to pick Enzo up by the neck when he's clearly fucked up won't do him any favors backstage.
>>
>>1252595
Gotch has been wrestling for almost 15 years dumb mark.
>>
>>1252583
what happened after was 100% his though, he grabbed his neck which could have fucked him if he did break his neck in the first place.
>>
>>1252654

>not trying to pick up someone that's paralyzed

THAT'S WHAT A MAN DOES
>>
>>1252656
Wrestling in high school gyms doesnt count
>>
>>1252678
> size of arena dictates how much experience you gain

Shut up, dummy.
>>
>>1252692
>size of arena dictates how much experience you gain
Precisely.
>>
>>1252708
> being this retarded
>>
>>1252654
To be entirely fair to Gotch, the referee failed to communicate the gravity of the situation to him, he couldn't possibly have known Enzo wasn't just selling just by the ref hovering over him, as far as Gotch knew the referee was just instructing Enzo while pretending to check on him as is often done.
>>
Enzo lacks basic ring awarness. the injury tonight was entirely his fault.

I blame the WWE Performance center for not getting these guys ready
>>
>>1252708
So you're saying that, since his 8 years in the independent circuit don't count, Dean Ambrose has less wrestling experience than, say, Titus O'Neil who debuted in the WWE two years before Dean despite only being in FCW for a year before that?
>>
>>1252868
You're supposed to bait the hook.
>>
>>1252855
He saw it with his own eyes, right in front of him. Cass was stood across the ring and knew straight away, and he's been wrestling for what, 3 years?
>>
>>1252595
Kayfabe nigga. JBL scored a fucking pinfall on Eddie while he was having a fucking heart attack. Think about it.

>You're the heel
>You're trying to hurt the face
>Suddenly become remorseful and back off when your character does what he had set out to do in the first place
>>
>>1252919
>Cass was stood across the ring and knew straight away, and he's been wrestling for what, 3 years?
6 i think, theres a reason why he was giving classes and advice during breaking ground, hes a quick study, big cass is ready.
>>
File: trenchcoat.png (284 KB, 495x337) Image search: [Google]
trenchcoat.png
284 KB, 495x337
>>1252868
>>
Enzo was the most inexperienced one in the match, and he was too amped up for the match and overdid everything. He did a late baseball slide in a part of the ring where one should not even been attempted.

Enzo fucked up.
>>
>>1252565
why does he dark skinned one look weird to me?
does he remind me of someone? does he have dead eyes? why does he give me weird feels?
>>
>>1252931
Cass actually has medical history.
>>
>>1252928
They could have gotten the same heat by posing in the ring and pointing and laughing at Enzo being put on the stretcher without risking permanently crippling someone, if that was the case.
>>
>>1253115
he looks like a lot like McGregor in that pic
>>
>>1253673
But thats mean
>>
>>1252595
I don't know why people are not recognizing the fact that the injury happened at the blink of an eye and when Gotch picked him up by his neck i don't think he knew that Enzo got hurt, so fuck off you cunt.
>>
The Vaudevillains would get nuclear heat if they use Enzo's accident tonight. They should do it.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>1252565
deuce and domino
>>
>>1254234
Obviously they will mark
>>
>>1254457
Deuce and Domino ended Kendrick and London's longest title reign ever, are you saying the Vaudevillains will break The New Day's second longest reign, then?

[spoiler]Are you saying the Vaudevillains will get a qt valet, too? Eddie's daughter/English's wife is available[/spoiler]
>>
>>1254510
You've failed me for the last time, Ctrl+S.
>>
>>1254510
exactly
>>
File: 1456212035596.jpg (50 KB, 333x390) Image search: [Google]
1456212035596.jpg
50 KB, 333x390
>>1252910
>>
>>1252910
yes
>>
>>1254234
"Get a little bump on the head and quit the match, Enzo? There is simply one word that describes that, and allow me to spell it out for you."

>s
>O
>f
>t
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.