[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Roman managed to get cheered >In Chicago Where were you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: shejustgotreigned.png (984 KB, 952x536) Image search: [Google]
shejustgotreigned.png
984 KB, 952x536
>Roman managed to get cheered
>In Chicago

Where were you when Roman went over?
>>
CM Cuck BTFO
>>
AJobber on suicide watch
>>
>>1251708
Wait what?
>>
He deserved it. He gave a fun match, even if overbooked.
>>
>>1251878
End of the match. Almost the entire stadium cheered for him.
>>
Best wwe ppv match of the year.
I was entertained, and genuinely on the edge of my seat for a few of the false finishes and big spots. AJ really makes it look effortless, and safe. Great match.
>>
>>1251892
Really?
>>
>implying the boos weren't muted
>>
>>1251892
you call this bait?
>>
>>1251919
>>1251922
Alright what's the truth?
Cheers or boos?
>>
>>1251708
based roman finally getting the respect he deserves
>>
>>1251892

You Roman fags have been hilarious.
>>
>>1251924
All the boos.
>>
File: catsfg.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2131) Image search: [Google]
catsfg.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2131
>>1251892
pls
>>
>>1251909
Yes

>>1251922
>>1251928
>he didn't hear Roman managing to split the crowd between him and AJ
>>
File: 1367775483994.png (34 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1367775483994.png
34 KB, 200x200
>>1251892
this guy
>>
>>1251892

>things that never happened: the post
>>
I dodon't know what broadcast you were watching but it sure wasn't mine.
nothing but booooooooooooooooo
>>
>>1251892
They were cheering because AJ was leaving to the lockers and they announced the rematch you tard
>>
>roman throwing aj styles onto his family
>proceeds to jump onto his family
Not a face
>>
>Crowd stops booing Roman for two seconds to take a sip of water
>LOOK GUYS ROMAN IS GETTING OVER
>>
>>1251892
>>1251948
>>1251708

You couldnt hear any crowd because it was muted
>>
Are you guys serious? Maybe it was /wooo/tube messing with me but there were definitely a lot of cheers at the end, I'd say 50/50 if not more. They did sound sort of piped in but if you seriously didn't hear it then you deluded yourself into not paying attention. There were less and less boos throughout the match and even a pop when he did the dive.
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1462157755846.jpg (44 KB, 496x492) Image search: [Google]
1462157755846.jpg
44 KB, 496x492
>Roman was cheered in Chicago
>"N-No p-people were j-just pretending"
Top kek , smarks are delusional.
Amyway i thought Big Dogs was going to get booed out of the stadium considering the crowd was hostile as fuck (You cant wrestle, etc) but he actually got cheers from the crowd, I'd say 60AJ/40Roman yet is better than 0, also it was a great match , smarks will demy it but Roman gave a great fight
>>
There were some cheeres at the end. Might have been piped in i dont know, it was super high pitched so i might just have been landwhales and kids cheering him
>>
>>1253501
He got carried to a good match yes. He was gassed like 10 mins in and AJ had most of the offence.
>>
>Kicking out of a springboard 450
Made me mad as heck
>>
>>1253503
This /thread
>>
Roman was cheered in nerd city. Hes getting over with the nerds also.
>>
>>1251708
>cheered

I was at the event, the boos were thunderous. There were some children cheering reigns, but the vast majority of fans were booing him heavily. When he won he was jeered as much as vince mcmahon, and he's universally hated in chicago.
>>
The boos were extremely audible in everything but the end of the fight. Idk what they did but it wasnt all cheers.
>>
>>1253501
He did get booed out of the stadium.

Kevin Dunn just muted it.
>>
>>1253582
XD
>>
>>1251708
You must have been watching a different show to me. He got booed constantly.
>>
>>1251892
And by entire stadium, you mean the pre-recorded cheers played over the PA.
>>
File: 1461891304795.png (183 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
1461891304795.png
183 KB, 424x318
>>1253601
>>1253586
>contradicting each other
>>
File: 20160502_144918.png (42 KB, 122x181) Image search: [Google]
20160502_144918.png
42 KB, 122x181
>>1251708
JUST
>>
Are you kidding?
There were no cheers. None. WWE muted the boos.
>>
>>1253503

>In the eyes of smarks Roman will never ever have a good match cause he will always be carried

Do you idiots never get tired of your hypocrisy? Your hate for the man is beyond irrational, even more pathetic when you realize that this is a scripted show.
>>
>>1253654
Umaga vs. Cena is widely considered to be one of the greatest Last Man Standing matches of all time and nobody says that was a carryjob.

Maybe your dreamboi just isn't that good.
>>
>>1253675

Lol what does that have to do with anything dummy? Roman also had a great last man standing match with Big Show of all people in 2015 and that match gets called a spot fest by fat smarks such as yourself.

It's a lose-lose situation, your criticisms about the man are worthless and hopeless cause you'll hate him no matter what he does or doesn't do, and that's essentially what makes smarks of this day and age dumber than the ones before them.

>dreamboi
>>
>>1253704
>Lol what does that have to do with anything dummy
He means that despite most "smarks" disliking Cena everyone agrees that it was a good match
>>
>>1253714

So what do smarks want from Roman? Is it that they've grown so accustomed to hating Cena that they always need a big bad face to always hate to stick it to the establishment? I didn't watch WWE from 2004-2013 so I missed most of Cena wins lol, but is there a situation here that will end up with smarks not always booing Roman cause even if he does do his job and has a good match with multiple people, at this point, he has had more great matches than Dean, he'll still always get booed cause he's the top face like Hogan, The Rock and Austin were?
>>
>>1253704
Wow, you come across like a stable, clever fellow.

I don't hate Reigns at all, although that won't stop you from misappropriating that expression.
>>
>>1253724

Which expression did I misappropriate exactly?
>>
>>1253723
>So what do smarks want from Roman
For him to be booked better, im ok with a major babyface, but someon that takes 5 finishers and wins clean with 1
>>
>>1253723
>Is it that they've grown so accustomed to hating Cena that they always need a big bad face to always hate to stick it to the establishment? I didn't watch WWE from 2004-2013 so I missed most of Cena wins lol,

You just admitted you have no idea of what you're talking about. Nice work.

>>1253729
The one in that same fucking sentence, you sub-literate twit.
>>
>>1253731
This.

Most of the problem with Roman isn't his fault. His booking has been fucking horrible. The smart thing would be to turn him heel. Stop trying to play up the "not a good guy...or bad guy" bullshit. Full on heel, let him rip the wwe fans a new asshole on the mic. And run with it. Vince is just booking him like Cena. 10 years of original Cena was more than enough. Fans don't want 8 years of samoan Cena.
>>
>>1253731

Roman isn't responsible for his own booking. Philly cheered him hard when they booked him correctly but you all act like he's not just another employee and that he's the one sitting there making the decision to kick out of everything.

>>1253732

Oh neat, a smark has nothing intelligent to say but hurl baseless insults. I'm glad I don't take pro-wrestling this seriously.
>>
>>1253739
Even if Reigns got Heyman booking him, it'd still be on him to not suck in the ring.

>>1253740
Oh, did somebody not get the answer he wanted? Should I dumb it down further?

Reigns literally isn't an employee dummy.
>>
>>1253740
>Roman isn't responsible for his own booking
When did i ever imply this? i said literally the opposite
>>
>>1253745
That guy clearly isn't particularly great at reading.
>>
>>1253744
This Roman still is stiff as fuck and had a terrible move set. Least he stopped doing the elbow corner thing for a 10 count was so dumb. He needs a year of wreslting school and mic work.
>>
>>1251892
"No"
>>
>>1253754
> a year

He could spend 3 in the New Japan dojos and he'd still be mediocre-at-best.
>>
>>1253744
>Reigns literally isn't an employee dummy

But he is an employee of the WWE you stupid idiot.

>>1253745

I never implied that you did, I was just making a point about how it's pointless to hate a man for how he's booked when it's clearly not something he has any say in. You think that when Roman goes into the production meeting and gets told to kick out of 5 finishers he has the power to veto it and say, "No boss that's way too many it will piss off some smarks online"
>>
File: basedroman.jpg (25 KB, 394x350) Image search: [Google]
basedroman.jpg
25 KB, 394x350
>>1253762
>>1253754

>This butthurt

I love it. The man's mere existence is enough to make you fly into a fit of rage.

>Roman needs to go back to wrestling school

Why? He just carried AJ Styles to an acceptable match.
>>
>>1253763
WWE performers are independent contractors.

Not employees.

Dummy.
>>
>taking wrestling seriously

>not being a casual
>>
>le anti-smark memeing
>>
>>1253770

Hi Phil!

This is exactly what I meant when I said that wrestling podcasts have made today's smarks dumber than any time in this industry's history.

Why were Titus O'neil and Adam Rose suspended if they're just independent contractors Phil?
>>
>>1253780
>Phil
loving this meme
>>
>>1253768
>carried styles
>>
>>1253785

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? That's how ridiculous it feels reading a smark post most of the time.
>>
>>1253768
>carried styles

I know your trying to bait me. Im not some styles mark but you cant be this delusional. The match was a fucking snores fest until styles started doing spots. I actually fell asleep and my friends had to wake me up.
>>
>>1253780
> Phil

It's not your fault he left.

WWE literally categorises their personnel as independent contractors.

> it's the "today's smarks" dummy
>>
>>1253768
> calling somebody mediocre-at-best = rage

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, lad.
>>
>>1253829
Roman had barely any offense at all on Styles period. The only way he could get through a thirty minute match without gassing the fuck out was having AJ wrestle the match entirely on his own.

And he STILL needed a nap halfway in.
>>
>>1251994
This
>>
>>1251708
>Where were you when Roman went over?
At some point in the distant future when they finally turn him heel.
>>
Halfway through the match Roman was getting 30- 40% of the cheers. Everyone sitting around me marked out for two power bombs. Not everyone was making noise though. The Zayn.and Owens match had everyone going the whole time .
>>
>>1254173
Reigns finally hit power spots and he only needed an opponent who barely qualifies as an IWGP Heavyweight!
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.