[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the black goldberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: goldberg.jpg (44 KB, 600x674) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.jpg
44 KB, 600x674
>apollo crews is the black goldberg

/r/SquaredCircle actually believes this shit.
>>
>>1246103
If he was black goldberg he'd be in the main event scene as soon as he walked through the door.

He's Ezekiel Jackson and Shelton all in 1 midcard guy.

Also >Reading reddit

The door is thataway bud
>>
>>1246103
I've never seen Goldberg do a standing moonsault.
>>
>>1246103
he's far better
>>
>>1246103
people thought kevin owens was the next brock lesnar too lmao
>>
Him and Neville will have a great match
>>
>>1246115
Kevin Owens is the insecure kid at the pool who won't take his shirt off.
>>
>>1246115
>>1246135
Kevin Owens is a fat sensitive manlet who can't take a joke.

Remember when you could tell the difference between the fans and the wrestlers? Not anymore.

Even though Crews is a manlet atleast he's in good shape.
>>
>going onto reddit so you can bitch about stuff on 4chan

This is weird
>>
Goldberg is shit
>>
How do you know what reddit thinks, reddit?
>>
>>1246176
Did ur trip get banned?
>>
>>1246192
This
>>
>>1246261
Dean mark is a bret cuck too.

Who would've thought manlet nerd
>>
File: fedora.jpg (8 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
8 KB, 480x300
>>1246192
Come up with your own opinion instead of listening to all these manlets.

Goldberg is one of the GOAT.
>>
>>1246110
He did do a standing backflip his debut match.
So it was possible for a time.
>>
>>1246103
then say it directly to their face instead of bitching about it here. scared of getting downvotes, faggot?
>>
>>1246588
Because they'll down vote any opinion that differs from theirs you manlet cuck.
>>
r/SquaredCircle are cucks that think ethnic minorities should get titles via Affirmative Action because eekwollity.
>>
BASED ZHAN

BASED FUNAKI
>>
>>1246103

>HURR REDDIT THINKS THIS xD

Piss off
>>
>>1246103
Crews can actually wrestle unlike Goldberg. Both suck ass on the mic.
>>
I hate Biggs just as bad as Republicans if you want to talk about it give me a shout 4167261276
>>
*nigs
>>
>>1249092
Goldberg was good at wrestling
>>
>>1249490
How?
Goldberg knew how to do squash matches, and that was it.

>hit ring
>do his 5 moves
>match over in 2 minutes

Goldberg was objectively bad in the ring.
>>
>>1246103

Being reheated dog shit on the mic does not make one a Goldberg clone. You also have to be a pretty limited and dangerously stiff worker.
>>
>>1249934
No, he was actually good, especially objectively.
>>
>>1246103
no - crews can wrestle
>>
>>1246115
steen is a fat lazy piece of shit, who could have been signed to wwe long before he actually was IF he took care of his body
>>
>>1250611
bret hart proved goldberg can't wrestle
>>
File: 6234532532.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
6234532532.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>1246110
>>
If you're a nigger in wrestling and not NFL or NBA, you're doing it wrong and you're most likely shit.
>>
>>1252646
That was Hugh Morris, right? All I recall that guy doing was some elbow-drop gimmick thing.
>>
>all flash and no substance
>but he has big muscles, is black, and is associated with the indie scene, so he will get pushed over his more talented peers

Wouldn't be surprised if this guy is the real "New Cena". Good guy to choose for what they're looking for, I suppose, but he needs some major work on his mic abilities and in-ring psychology/story telling. Also not sold on his finisher, which he might not be able to do cleanly against larger opponents.
>>
>>1252862
yeah it is, I think he's still head trainer at WWE.
>>
It's really hard to book monsters. We have Bork, ryback, titus (which could be booked as one),rusev, creed, as well as monster-lite like sheamus and cesaro.

Nobody is a designated underdog. At least Cena, while ripped as hell, looks like a manlet
>>
>>1252881
Crews is a decent worker, and sure as fuck better than the current wwe champion.
Just sayian.
>>
Crews is the next WHC champ, screenshot this and watch
>>
>>1253791
Creed? You mean Crews.
Apollo Creed is the guy from Rocky
>>
>>1246103
Oh great the reddit believes *insert dumb thing here* meme.
>>
I want to like crews but he has no gimmicks. Also he is the epitome of what 4chan hates.

- black
- flips
- manlet
>>
>>1246103
Apollo is the black Kurt Angle - Blurt Blangle.
>>
>>1255938
Roman's reign will be so long that anything could've happened by then, so I'll give you that.
>>
>>1246103
But Bobby Lashley was the Black Goldberg.

Or was he Black Lesnar?

He was the black version of somebody, ok.
>>
>>1258983
He was Choc Lesnar.
>>
File: 4chan vs Reddit.png (139 KB, 1521x910) Image search: [Google]
4chan vs Reddit.png
139 KB, 1521x910
>>1246103
>>
>>1258991
Big E was Choc Lesnar.
>>
>>1259031
This is great.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.