[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gallows and anderson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (306 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306 KB, 600x400
Here is a theory. I fully expect everyone to tear it down but anyways:

We know that currently G &A are the odd, retarded old friends of AJ and are doing what they think is helping him. Ok

But what about after that? What's the big storyline?
Looking at them, they look like they are post-apocalyptic cult members. So let's look at that closer.
Omen in the sky is their entrance music. They are cult members who are either witnessing or are an omen.
What do cult members do? Other than the anal sex and government stand offs, they worship. What do they worship? Death. God. The Devil.
What if it wasn't the devil but someone else, something close.. Like a demon?
>>
Tl;dr
>>
File: 1461671112960.gif (3 MB, 280x358) Image search: [Google]
1461671112960.gif
3 MB, 280x358
>>1246022
For you
>>
>>1246010
I like this
>>
>>1246246
Thank you.
>>
Old retards worship Kane?
>>
>>1246010
what if the demon was a tiny irishman who can't talk
>>
>>1254761
I swear to God if they bring back Hornswaggle...
>>
>>1246010
How did AJ "Country munchkin who has literally shooted on people for dissing the Holy Bible" Styles became friends with literal devil worshipers, though?
>>
>>1254840
>who has literally shooted on people for dissing the Holy Bible
Source?
>>
>>1254847
It was in PWG BOLA 2005, Chris Bosh was cutting a Austin 3:16 promo on AJ, because he was supposed to become the face of PWG that night, but AJ somehow wasn't familiar, grabbed Bosh's mic, berated him for dissing his Lord Jesus Christ and threw a water bottle on his dick.
>>
File: its a roman episode.jpg (92 KB, 645x369) Image search: [Google]
its a roman episode.jpg
92 KB, 645x369
>>1254860
AJ and God vs Vince when?
>>
They're going to feud with the Wyatt Family after The Wyatts fuck AJ over at Extreme Rules
>>
>>1254917
By the Wyatts you mean Rowan and Braun? Yeesh, that would kill their WWE run dead on it's tracks.
>>
>>1254761
Yep. That's basically where I was going.
I seriously don't think AJ would be a part of that stable because of "muh Christ"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.