[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we going to see a brand split?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Are we going to see a brand split?
>>
>>1245970
God I hope so. We have the best roster in years (arguably even better than the RA roster), and a brand split would allow for more talent to grow and reach their true potential.
>>
>>1245970
Did they?
>>
literally all the stars are lined up just right. and it's looking like Shane is here to stick around so signs point to yes. but WWE has made some fucking huge Bonehead decisions so it's not like Vince wouldn't publically decide to just kill this whole angle in once single night
>>
>>1245970
"Yes"
>>
>>1245970
No. It would require effort to avoid being a disaster and WWE don't like effort.
>>
>>1245986
me on the right
>>
>>1245970
Only question would be do they have Smackdown versions of titles currently (IE WWE Championship instead of WHC, TV Title instead of US and Cruiserweight instead of IC) or do they just even them out with the creation of Smackdown's top belt and have 3 titles per show with Steph taking Women's and Shane Tag?
>>
>>1245970
No!

Will fags stop asking this. There isn't enough talent to carry a brand split.
>>
File: roman reigns.jpg (72 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
roman reigns.jpg
72 KB, 1440x1080
>>1245970
>Are we going to see a brand split?

Nah, we're just going to see what's left of the audience split.

Everyone's on the injured list and the current storylines are all ad hoc damage control with emergency talent pulled off of NXT and it shows.

The Wyatt injuries were the final blow. All that remains right now is a whole lot of "meh".
>>
>>1246053
How would you know when majority of them were fed to Cena and Roman?
>>
>>1245970
Shane isn't here long-term, he's only here to fix the big-ass injuries list. Vince will announce that Shane's fired, and the angle will end. He doesn't even want to be here, stop pretending he does.
>>
why doesn't shane run one show, stephanie another, and share the rosters?

guys could try petitioning either one for a favorable matchup on their respective show
>>
>>1246056
Agree with the injured part but theres still a lot of guys that could work have better careers on smackdown
>>
>>1246032
They're probably gonna do it like they were before Brock went exclusive to Smackdown and have the WWE Champion pull double duty.
>>
>>1245970

I hope so. I also hope based Heyman will be booking and writing on Smackdown again and making it better then Raw.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.