[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mfw hart and flair start an old man fight outside the ring and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (226 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
226 KB, 1280x720
mfw hart and flair start an old man fight outside the ring and the audience immediately stops watching the two bitches in the ring and their "performance"
>>
>>1245892
Kill yourself
>>
>>1245897

i'm so honored you took the time to spell it out
>>
I don't think flair and bret had any relevant matches where they were involved together didn't they?
>>
>>1245892
>it's a fat smark is triggered by women thread
>>
>>1245902
Woooo!
>>
>>1245906
not really just a title change that sucked so bad they only showed highlights
>>
>>1245906
bret won his fist whc from flair

>roman enters the arena
>crowd chants "kill yourself"

based ric flair
>>
>>1245914

FUCK YOU I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH METABOLISM ANON
>>
>>1245927
It was at a house show because Flair refused to put fresh new talent over on tv before he was sacked and sent back to atlanta

>>1245906
Not really.
Flair was so bad in his first run in WWF that Vince and the rest of the locker room thought he was trying to sabotage the company on purpose
>>
>>1246036
he put over hennig clean on raw so that doesn't wash
>>
>>1246074
he also was the quickest signing to ever win the WWF Title as well as got it again in September the next year. Bret marks hate anyone with showmanship since every knows he ranks well below Flair, HBK and Savage
>>
Old men, running the WWE. A new age!
>>
Rick tried sabotaging Bret just like he did with Scot Steiner
>>
>>1252850
Scott Steiner sabotaged his own brother

Flair was just giving him a taste of his own medicine
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.