[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come wrestling stories are so tame and boring now? Why w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
How come wrestling stories are so tame and boring now? Why won't the WWE do stuff like this anymore? This would draw so much interest in the product again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhSh35ryueA
>>
>>1245698
fuck that was some dark shit
>>
Vince makes more money with endorsements than with ratings
>>
>>1245702
I guess I got my answer considering your pussy response
>>
>>1245698
Fuck, I forgot how much of a good heel Big Bossman was.
>>
>>1245698
Because they don't need to any more.
Just look at this board, the supposed IWC will throw a tantrum if so much as mention someone who is't in the wwe.
They have zero competition and only need to appeal to people with kids and disposable income or neckbeards.

If it aint broke don't even attempt to fix it.
>>
>>1245698
Because they don't have to. No competition means they can make money just by putting in the bare minimum.
>>
>>1245713
But the WWE stock is losing value can't we say it's broken?
>>
>>1245723
>Implying Vince will ever admit that.
>>
>>1245711
I had seen it before but I never really thought about it that much
>Big Boss Man crashes shows dads funeral
>Threatens to kill him
>tries to fuck Shows mum
>at his fathers funeral
it's like poetry
>>
>>1245713

>Ratings plumbing previously unknown depths
>Live crowds are dead for most of the shows
>BUT IT'S NOT BROKE GUISE I SWEAR

Drop dead, Vince.
>>
>>1245734
The man will be dead in the next ten years.
He has enough money to live comfortably until then.
His pride is worth more to him that admitting he has been wrong and attempting something new.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.