[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when the tag team division was awesome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 642x361
Remember when the tag team division was awesome?
>>
Yeah! Remember when 2 Cool defended the SmackDown tag titles at Wrestlemania XX?

Oh wait, you don't. Nobody remembers that match at all. Bummer.
>>
>>1244301
remember when sweaty anoa'i savages weren't forced down our throats and we actually found them entertaining?
>>
Remember when you were a kid and you would roll your eyes when your parents talked about how much better things were in their day?
>>
>>1244400
>People too young to remember the Attitude Era are old enough to post here
Not that I'm implying you're 18.....
>>
>>1244301

Remember when the tag team division even remotely mattered?
>>
Fucking island niggers. We can't catch a break.
>>
>the last time we saw Grandmaster Sexay was when he was attacking his father
>>
File: BvxCSoRIYAAOMWN.jpg (53 KB, 571x507) Image search: [Google]
BvxCSoRIYAAOMWN.jpg
53 KB, 571x507
>>1244311
>i watch sports entertainment for the matches
>>
>>1244506
What, do you watch it for the badly-acted dialogue or the messy storylines?
>>
>>1244301
Yeah, a trio of two smaller guys and a heavy guy singing and dancing and making fool out of themselves for fun is something we totally don't have today in the tag division.
>>
Rememeber when Two Dude with Attitude won all the belts?
>>
>>1244506
> i watch football for the commentary
> i watch the superbowl for the adverts
> i watch GoT for the music
Kys flairfaggot you bald bag of shit
>>
>>1244629
Calm.down bretpaki
>>
>>1244330
>rikishi
>not shoved down our throats
pick one. that fat useless fuck did one flip bump and had everyone convinced he was a super-worker. super kick? easy as fuck. dive off the cage? pretty ballsy I admit. Val Venis never got the props he truly deserves for taking that one.
he was over because he was a fat fuck and he had a fat arse. there have been a tonne of tag teams better than Too Cool, but we have to commend them for getting over despite average ability.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.