[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >WWE Releases Rick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1449974850963.gif (4 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1449974850963.gif
4 MB, 200x150
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>WWE Releases Rick Brennan
>WWE Releases Kyle Edwards

>WHO'S NEXT?
>>
>>1242446
damn negro that pyro went on forever. Now no on gets pyro
>>
>>1242449
Gotta make Nash look strong.
>>
Rick Brennan is that overweight Manley with glasses right? He was NXT commentator then got demoted to backstage interviewer?

But who is Kyle Edwards? Is he the guy currently commentating on NXT with Corey?
>>
>>1242639
That's Tom Phillips. Edwards was the one who presented the WWE news slam of the week during raw ads
>>
>>1242728
Since he fucked your mom. Now shut up and predict the next "Future Endeavors:
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I enjoyed based Kyle Edwards shilling the upcoming wrestling shows in Canada every commercial break.
>>
>>1242446
Who the fuck are these people? Referees?
>>
>>1242446
>no more Dana Brooke emasculating during backstage interviews
why even keep watching?
>>
>>1242749
>that webm
Jesus christ why.
>>
>>1243068
Rich Brennan was a commentator on NXT, I think. Kyle Edwards (actually a turkish guy with a turkish name IIRC) presented a couple of YouTube videos with Corey Graves, like clickbait lists and shit.
>>
Hoping Elias "my gimmick is that i own a guitar" Samson gets the boot. Noone cares about him. It boggles my mind that they still have him on the roster
>>
>>1243131
Dumb tripcunt
>>
>>1243131
Guy has got a great look just a shitty gimmick
>>
>>1242446

>putting yourself over with the entire years supply of pyro

mah niggah big kev

>tfw vince is too cheap to do pyro

seriously, lesnar doesn't even get pyro anymore. only the usos. what in the fuck.
>>
buh bye sandow
>>
Rick Brennan was hype as fuck why release him?
>>
Hopefully lillian next. Her bitches are unacceptable for someone doing this job this long
>>
>>1245275
This applies just as much to JBL & Cole
>>
>>1242446
Good, they dropped the goofy Michael Cole wannabes.
>>
>>1243282
And, you know, he's a terrible wrestler.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.