[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose a moveset!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 166.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
166.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm about to go into wrestling training, what moves should I use? I'm 6'1 and lean atm. I'm thinking a pop up michinoku driver as my finisher eventually. pic unrelated
>>
Timestamp your jaw
>>
>>1240861
Diving headbutt from a 40ft ladder
>>
File: 165.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
165.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>1240863
>>
>>1240866
Lift more
>>
>>1240866
No timestamp.

Post jaw with timestamp now
>>
File: 165.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
165.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>1240872
>>
>>1240883
Thats a fucking dog, not you idiot
>>
>>1240886
rude desu
>>
>>1240861
You should use a russian legsweep as your finisher.
>>
>>1240861

Never plan out your moveset (or your gimmick, for that matter) before you've actually learned what the fuck you're doing and what sort of thing you are good for.
>>
>>1240959
I know better than to plan out a gimmick, but its a good idea to know what you wanna do when you go in so you can learn how to do it well.
>>
Remember Haitch doing the 180 degrees spinebuster?

Try doing a 360 one.
>>
>>1240969

There's a very good chance that the stuff you're gonna fixate on will either be something you're not actually good at doing or that won't go well with the people you're actually going to be working.

That probably goes double for a popup michinoku driver because a lot of guys are not gonna agree to take it from a green worker.
>>
>>1240971
oh, thats not gonna be my finisher when I'm super green, I'll do something safe like a Big Boot or something lame. I'm just thinking later, since I have disproportionately strong legs, which would make a pop up move look super flashy.
>>
>>1241021
>michinoku driver
Yeah, that's gonna make you stand out against every other indie guy. Seriously mate, try and be a bit more unique than that.
>>
I've wanted to start wrestling training/ Has there ever been a sig or finisher where it starts off with a choke (ala Kane and Taker) with a leg sweep applied after? Closest thing I can think of is the skull crushing finale
>>
>>1241043
what do you suggest then?
>>
>>1241075
Firemans Carry Cutter
>>
>>1241049

Not that I've ever seen. Can't think why, except maybe that some people are a bit squeamish about taking a potential throat bump.
>>
I was considering wrestling school too i wanted to try out a way to make the burning hammer not kill people. Move was sweet.
>>
>>1241049
I think Tensai did it
>>
>>1241080
Kys poorland and get back to cleaning my toilet
It sucks, get over it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.