[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when will the meme that this game is GOAT end? >Easiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: HCTP.jpg (50 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
HCTP.jpg
50 KB, 353x500
So when will the meme that this game is GOAT end?
>Easiest reversal spam ever
>Season mode incredibly linear with the same storylines every time
>Submissions are nothing but button mashing
>Most characters don't look realistic at all (Triple H's hair is literally old mop string)
>Annoying shitty metal music with loud screaming always in background
>Legend roster is full of people nobody gives a fuck about
>Half of the roster are people nobody gives a fuck about
>Less costumes
>Less backstage areas
>Less fun
>>
>>1240179
bad bait
i replied 2/10

anyways best game is Fire Pro Returns
>>
>>1240179
All ill say is old games are all crap compared to modern games. Simple as that.
>>
File: videogames.png (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
videogames.png
3 MB, 2000x2000
>>1240179

gr8 b8 m8
>>
It's higher tier but not top tier. Best is still Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
>>
File: 1461645246577.jpg (156 KB, 501x501) Image search: [Google]
1461645246577.jpg
156 KB, 501x501
>>1240435
Should have day of reckoning 2 and Svr 2007 on that list IMO. And WM 2000 wasnt good
>>
File: Goldbaaag.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Goldbaaag.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>1240435
>Shitty Mortal Kombat clone over Day of Reckoning
>>
>>1240440
>WM 2000 wasnt good

opinion trashed
>>
>>1240435
>no day of reckoning games
>genesis version of arcade game
>ultimate muscle
Yeah ultimate muscle used the aki engine so it was cool that it played similarly to the n64 games, but the game had no variety in match styles, it was pretty much more like a fighting game but you wrestled to deplete hp, similar to def jam, hell def jam is more worthy than muscle of being in there, it was more fun in my opinion.
I'd take out the first smackdown just because its redundant to have since smackdown 2 improves on it in everyway, unlike shut your mouth and hctp, where you could argue which is better.
>>
>>1240179
Don't lie anon

You know how excited you were when you harnessed down into the ring for WM20 in that game
>>
>>1240435
WCW/NWO revenge doesn't really hold up

My sister has my old n64 and games and I played it a few weeks ago for the nostalgia and it kind of sucked

it was hilarious though that if you pressed Up-C sting would come out of the back and help you win your match. Also my save data got wiped so there were like only 12 playable characters
>>
File: 1461220579705.jpg (32 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1461220579705.jpg
32 KB, 625x626
>>1240179
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.