[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8
DIXIE BTFO'D
TNA BTFO'D

Haitch you are one crazy motherfucker
>>
roode when
>>
>>1240098
Legit question, is he good?
I avoided TNA like the plague cause everyone I knew told me it was shit
>>
>>1240101
Very very soon.
>>
Is there no WWE/Smackdown general?
That the fuck is going on?
I don't see shit. I am confused.
>>
>>1240107
he's a bland manlet
>>
>>1240107
good solid wrestler, great charisma and mic skills.
>>
TNA's past is WWE's future
>>
>>1240131
Like DBry right
>>
>>1240131
Yeah sure, another manlet jobber.
>>
>>1240161
no this manlet actually has mic skills and charisma, bryan had the chant, kicks and shit mic skills.
>>
This is getting a little pathetic.

Can WWE not do anything but poach has-beens from other companies now?
>>
>the new era of NXT
>we just buy TNA talents
>>
>>1240171
>Can WWE not do anything but poach has-beens from other companies now?
hhh has to bury TNA with its own people, so he can use them later to put over the guys they want to push.
>>
>>1240171
They are poaching everything from ROH, NJPW and others.

Like Vince philosophy, destroy everything and I mean everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 89x93) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 89x93
>>1240098

TNA ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>1240098
Fucking HHH have some mercy you heartless bastard
>>
>>1240111
Smackdown is aired on Wednesday in Canada, so it gets completely spoiled on wrestling forums. The only things of value that get spoiled in the actual Tuesday taping is something like Ric "KYS" Flair. I prefer SD's two hour edited format.
>>
>>1240098
The new era of NXT is just TNA? I want off Mr. Levesque's Wild Ride.
>>
>>1240215
Smackdown has been pretty great tonight tho. Right now its Enzo n Cass vs Social Outcasts. New Day took over commentary and ar emaking Byron sit on the floor which is pretty fantastic.
>>
>>1240171
Poaching has-beens from WWE was TNA's entire business model for a decade, it's really funny that WWE is turning it around now.
>>
>Finn still in NXT

why?
>>
>>1240239
He spent too much time in Japan where promos are not a focus, especially for gaijin. His ring workis fin, his character and promos need work. He is autist tier in kayfabe interviews. And they need a draw to sell tickets for specials.
>>
>>1240107
He was TNAs Eugene. He was a tard that wrestled the Knockouts
>>
>>1240098
Who does TNA even have left?
>>
>>1240371
the asian tranny thats their knockouts champion, fake jojo, and wwe lowd carders/ midcarders that are their mainevent now in drew, funkasuaruas, matt hardy and derrick bateman
>>
>>1240107
Young, Roode and Joe were all fantastic in TNA. They still got some good years left so it is good that they signed these guys.

Young had a standard pile driver as his finisher for awhile before I stopped watching. Don't expect him to be using that though. If WWE plays their cards right with Roode I can easily see them having him WWE champion really fast. He was a great heel.
>>
>>1240378
>Gail Kim
>tranny

Nigga pls
>>
>>1240394
no her/his name is jade, part of the dollhouse.
>>
>>1240101
And WWE bitched and moaned about WCW stealing top talent from a company
>>
If he ever makes it to the main roster he'll get a comdey jobber gimmick like Santino. /asp/ will rage about this depsite the fact that Young is great in that role and actually enjoys it.
>>
>>1240360
that was like 5 years ago m8, before that he had a good thing going with World Elite and after that apparently he's been pretty successful
>>
I almost feel bad for TNA.
>>
>>1240098
>New NXT talent
>decades old WWE talent they tossed out
>>
>>1240431

i mean can you really call what wwe is doing to tna ""poaching""?

tna cant even pay anymore, this is more like free agent signings.
>>
>>1240472
sad but true
>>
Can't blame the wrestlers. TNA doesn't seem like a viable option at this point. Jump ship when given the opportunity.
>>
>>1240467
>>1240484
>>1240472
Ppl have been saying TNA is about to shut it down for a long, long time. But this really is beginning to look like it, isn't it?
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>1240378
>derrick bateman
>>
TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE

FUCKIN WHEN?
>>
File: batemannxt.jpg (18 KB, 686x384) Image search: [Google]
batemannxt.jpg
18 KB, 686x384
>>1240509
unless he learned how to wrestle not until they need a new jobber for NXT.
>>
>>1240526
How much cock do you suck on a daily basis?
>>
>>1240098

Eric Young is a fag. Booooooooo. You got Aries and Joe already Haitch, fuck everyone else in TNA.
>>
I don't get the excitement for Eric Young. He's 36 but looks like he's 46, nothing special in the ring, people say he has "mic skills" but I disagree. I really don't care about him vs samoa joe.
>>
>>1240821
Young is garbage and Roode is mediocre at best. Never liked either one of them.
>>
>signing discount daniel bryan

lol
>>
> On April 11, news broke that TNA was moving their world headquarters from Cummins Station in Nashville to a warehouse near a junkyard used to store and ship ShopTNA merchandise. Described as a cost cutting move, it was rumored that TNA had actually been evicted for not paying their rent.
>Several fans called Cummins Station inquiring about office space, and were told that the building charges $34 per square foot. These fans estimated that TNA was paying anywhere between $35,000 and $70,000 per month for their office space. Fans also found that the average office space in Nashville ran for a little under $2 per square foot, meaning that TNA was paying nearly 17 times the average price for office space.

LOLTNA
>>
>>1240196
>buy TNA talents

They just have to pay TNA talents. Because TNA sure don't.
>>
>>1240846
Is TNA the Chris Chan of wrestling promotions?
>>
>>1240833
his voice is also super grating to the ears. He looks like shit, sounds like shit, is shit.
>>
File: currentyearman.jpg (79 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
currentyearman.jpg
79 KB, 620x349
>>1240378
>Fat Hardy was their world champion
>in 2016
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
>>1240833
Roode is the GOAT buddy. Fuck you guy.
>>
>>1240915
Boring like randy boreton, even looks like him
>>
>>1240915
he looks like arn anderson a bit
>>
>>1240171
Except they poach guys that were has beens in their old company and making them good in NXT.
>>
>>1240318
His promos are good when there aren't cameras on him for some reason, like if you watch phone footage from house shows, but as soon as he's on NXT's show, he sounds like he is reading from a script.
>>
>>1240989
Loads of guys are rocking the Arn look these days. Cropped hair/bald, beard, generic trunks. Which is fine I guess, just everyone looks the same.
>>
File: dixied.jpg (113 KB, 749x845) Image search: [Google]
dixied.jpg
113 KB, 749x845
>>1240915
Honestly Bobby Roo when he still had long hair and Beer Money Roo are god tier

He's still great right now, too.
>>
>>1241006
Mike Bennett deserves better.
>>
>Austin Aries
>Bobby Rude
>Samoa Joe
>Eric Young

who is even left at TNA?
>>
>>1241102
The Hardy Boyz
>>
>Royal Rumble 2k17
>No1 contender for WHC (still held by Reigns bc FUCK YOU SMARKS t. Vince)
>No. 30
>https://youtu.be/PABzfeRs5s0
How hard you mark?
>>
>>1241117
No, the hardys have fallen too much for me to mark for them like I did in 06/07
>>
It seems like NXT was made to burn down TNA to the ground. They had been trolling WWE by poaching has been WWE start back then..
>>
>>1241117
Oh shit! It's a skinny 40-year old botching machine that's coked out of his mind! I'M MARKING OUT BRO
>>
>WWE taking in the scraps from TNA, like TNA did with WWE
>WWE is the new TNA
>>
Matt Hardy and EC3 when?
>>
>>1241226
Kind of this.

I get that they just want to gut the competition but it seems a bit weird that the whole performance centre and show dedicated to bringing in fresh new talent is resorting to bringing in tons of guys from a company you've shat all over.

I'm guessing they'll just keep them happy until TNA is finally dead and then lose them or have them as low card jobbers.
>>
theyre just taking the good ones. honestly i have a bit of hope for the short-mid term future of WWE. theyve got such a saturation of talent now like they did when the brand split happened. hope to see another one. let ol pauly run shit again.
>>
I'm laughing my as off, then i remember TNA made Matt Hardy champ and i laugh more and louder.
>>
>>1241403
Or use them as enhancement talent, they're guys with a lot of experience who can teach the rookies a few things in the ring, especially those who haven't done time in the indies, and put them over to build their characters. Some of them may move onto the main roster but their role right now at least is to be big names helping the no-names get over and gain experience with industry veterans.
>>
>>1241216
>le passive aggressive xd
>>
>>1241403

Some of those guys are being brought in pretty specifically to fill the role of a veteran trainer who can work against the new guys and mould them into something better. They've always had a few wrestlers like that around and its not really a bad career move for someone who isn't going to get a bigger spot elsewhere.

He's not really a TNA guy but that was explicitly why they hired Ryno, for example.
>>
>>1240431

And WWE's biggest guys in the AE were originally from WCW/ECW
>>
>>1241007
mike bennett gets to fuck maria
>>
>they can't develop top talent anymore like in OVW where they take a bunch of non-wrestlers and turn them into superstars worthy of cruising the main roster
>most of the NXT wrestlers are outlel memes who already have decades of experience and are just "in-training" to tone down their style for the rigors of a WWE schedule and match
>the homegrown guys have zero exposure and are forced to take a back seat to these outlel memelords
>surprised that the WWE keeps taking and overpaying outlel memelords and why they haven't produced an actual homegrown superstar since the days of John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Batista and Randy Orton
>>
Name another OVW success besides those 4.

> Roman Reigns
> Bray Wyatt
> Big E
> Bo
> Charlotte
> Rusev
> BAMF
> Sasha Banks
> Aiden English
> Bayley
> Baron Corbin
> American Alpha
> Enzo & Cass

All of them are "homegrown" NXT stars.
>>
File: ovw.png (774 KB, 409x869) Image search: [Google]
ovw.png
774 KB, 409x869
>>1242523
Not even close, most of those dudes are nowhere near successful as these guys.
>>
>>1242540
That's a whole lot of midcarf-4-lyfe obscure trivia answers.
>>
>>1242540
Other than Roman Reigns and the female wrestlers all of those people you listed are jobbers.
>>
>>1242540
I miss Matt Morgan tbqh
>>
>>1241403
NXT is more than a performance centre now. Its its own thing, catering to the fans who prefer Indies and cry about Roman being champion and all the goofy shit on the main shows, well now WWE has its own Indies show.
>>
>>1242542
>jobber

Ffs I wish you kids would learn the meaning of this word, it gets thrown around far too much and I don't think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>1242558
tbf nearly everybody on the main roster is a jobber.
>>
>>1242572
>>1242558
>>1242542
A Jobber is someone who does NOTHING but put over other talent. Their only job is to make someone else look good, they don't win any matches.

Jobber to the stars is the term you're looking for.
>>
>>1242541
>midcarf-4-lyfe
>Mainevented Wrestlemania
Cena
Orton
Batista
Bork
Miz

>WWE and Big Gold champions
Cena
Orton
Phil Brooks
Batista
Big Show
Bork
Mark Henry
Bobby Lashley
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Miz
Wade Barrett

>held a minor belt (IC, US, Tag Team)
All of those above
Joey Mercury
Eugene
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Carlito
KENNEDY
Rob Conway
Rene Dupree
Basham Brothers
Sylvan Grenier
Jamie Noble
Rico
John Morrison
Zack Ryder
Curt Hawkins
D&D
Vladimir Kozlov
Santino
Evan Bourne
Kofi Kingston
Cody Rhodes
David Hart
Chris Masters
Ryback

Compare all of these people to those in your list

>Roman Reigns being the only main event guy
>Big E is a midcarder
>Baron Corbin, Aiden English and E&C are protected now because of their debut
>the rest are just jobbers especially Bo, Bray and Rusev
>>
Anyone remember when le bearded Eric Young as world champ was a blatant rip off of Daniel Bryan's championship reign
>>
>>1241117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6mgpL0Q04

how hard do you mark
>>
>>1242781
I'd rather get everything ready for the impending zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>1240098
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.