[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
top fucking cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 523523523523523.jpg (37 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
523523523523523.jpg
37 KB, 840x630
"I'm always happy to be proven wrong, but I've never seen any real genius come from Triple H yet," Hart told Notts TV News (via WrestlingInc). "I sound like I'm always knocking him, but it seems like he's quick to push the great wrestling to the side and push the bodies, guys who have [good] physiques, all the time. They wonder why CM Punk quit and they wonder why Daniel Bryan got hurt. It's because they squeeze so much out of those guys. I'm just calling it the way it is. Triple H is a former bodybuilder. He's all about bodies."

Punk walked out on the WWE in January 2014 due to frustration over the way he was being used and also because he claimed he was constantly asked to work hurt. He eventually signed with UFC, but is awaiting his debut.

Daniel Bryan retired in February due to a battle with concussions and had to overcome a lot of adversity just to get over in the WWE.

Hart, who has seemed to hate Triple H ever since the Montreal Screwjob in 1997, also ripped on WrestleMania 32, but praised NXT -- which Triple H has a huge hand in.

Butt Hurt always burying his family

say good bye to nattie's push
>>
>>1240087
What push? She's nothing more than filler and enhancement talent. She was never going to be anything else.
>>
>>1240094
maybe because of butt hurt making retarded comments over the years, and is the reason why she's never been pushed and you wonder why smarky smarks always cries about her not being champion
>>
At least Wet Shart isn't like Mick Foley who throws his own kid under the bus to protect HHH
>>
File: 1455332368144.png (262 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1455332368144.png
262 KB, 1024x512
>>1240087
Bret gives zero fucks and I love it, he's TOO honest sometimes but at least it's better than being a shill
>>
Triple H marks are fucking annoying
>>
>>1240173
>>1240177
hey butt hurt

still upset that wrestling gave you everything?
>>
>>1240102
She doesn't get pushed because she doesn't have a drop of charisma.
>>
>>1240228
i would rather want her to be champion than Bothchsha
>>
>>1240087
How brain damaged is Bret? Those "bodies" are Vince McMahon's doing. HHH is the one giving these bland indie guys chanced. Also "bodies" have been a proven formula that works going on forever. Plenty of these so called "bodies" have been great workers to.

>Cena
>Lance Storm
>Sting
>Macho Man
>Mike Awesome
>Brock

Amongst many more. Bret has no fucking clue what he is talking about. Plenty of mastodon's were great wrestlers.
>>
>>1240228
It's funny you think that this has anything to do with who holds the divas title
>>
>>1240293
It's such a shame they're a dying breed. Seems like Rybacks the last of the big man wrestlers but he's so strong that he keeps hurting the weaker guys.
>>
>>1240293
I am a die hard pro-Screwjob guy but I still love these Bret rants , right or wrong
>>
>>1240302
i hope the big guy is treated as a monster when he gets the US title belt, so he can elevate that shitty title that kalisto ruined
>>
>>1240302
wew, lad.
>>
>>1240293

Are you the Tazmanian Devil? Because that was some impressive spinning you did right there

Where in that quote does he say wrestlers with great bodies aren't good workers/can't also be good workers? He said Triple H pushes bodies over great wrestling. WTF were you reading?
>>
File: LplvcNd.jpg (39 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
LplvcNd.jpg
39 KB, 600x800
>>1240309
> I am a die hard pro-Screwjob guy
>>
>>1240173

Actually, I heard Cornette, can't remember where, talkin g about The Wrestler movie. He said it was a wrong image of what wrestler is and not even close to WWE and so on reality
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.