[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he so bitter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: bret-hart-xl1-2001982.jpg (36 KB, 620x384) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-xl1-2001982.jpg
36 KB, 620x384
Why is he so bitter?
>>
Get worked, mark.
>>
He knows that his brother was better than him.
>>
>>1239391
Get worked mark
>>
>>1239391
still working the marks, years after retiring.
>>
Well having part of my genitals removed would leave me rather pissed
>>
>>1239391
Get worked mark
Bret 'kayfabe kommander' Hart will still be working you 50 years from now you fucking peon
>>
File: 1453955129640.jpg (869 KB, 1248x718) Image search: [Google]
1453955129640.jpg
869 KB, 1248x718
>>1239391
Bret knows Bret screwed Bret

Made a bid at becoming an all-time legend and based Vince called his bluff.
>>
File: Bret - Facts.jpg (375 KB, 1530x583) Image search: [Google]
Bret - Facts.jpg
375 KB, 1530x583
>Bret Hart
>bitter
18+
>>
>>1239391
You'd be mad too if Vince LITERALLY killed your brother.
>>
>>1239620
tl;dr bret cuck
>>
>>1239391
He isn't. He's just very honest and passionate about wrestling.
>>
>>1239582
>implying this dorito gobbler will still be alive in 50 years
>>
poorly aging lesbians are more >>>/gif/ than /asp/
>>
backed the wrong horse
and then got kicked by said horse
resulting in no longer being able to ride any horse
>>
>>1239620
bret is the goat. he has every right to be upset. you can see in his eyes he just wants to go back to 90s and change it all.
>>
File: punished bret.png (16 KB, 841x146) Image search: [Google]
punished bret.png
16 KB, 841x146
>>1239391
Because wrestling took everything away from him.
He has every right to be bitter.
>>
>>1239391

I bet you still think Owen died in the ring, kiddo.
>>
They killed his brother lol
>>
erectile dysfunction
>>
>>1239391
He has every right to be bitter
>>
File: 1453265809609.jpg (64 KB, 504x561) Image search: [Google]
1453265809609.jpg
64 KB, 504x561
>>1239945
Owen killed Owen
>>
>>1239620
The part about the safety harness isn't real is it?
>>
>>1239391
Most of the time, no. He just tells it like it is and has very strong opinions that ruffle feathers.

He's one of the most honest, decent figures in wrestling. He always has good points with sound logic when he criticises WWE. He seems like a pretty moral guy who doesn't stray from his values. Nothing but respect for him.
>>
>>1240002
Not OP but I've heard(or read) something similar to that in a shoot interview. I'll try to find it.
>>
>>1239391
Because he knew Shawn was the king, and Owen was the superior Hart
>>
>>1240002
Its >>1240026
Here's where I read the harness thing at the bottom: http://prowrestlingstories.com/pro-wrestling-stories/vol2/
>>
>>1239391
He'll be fine
>>
File: 1447281841334.jpg (24 KB, 325x450) Image search: [Google]
1447281841334.jpg
24 KB, 325x450
>>1239391
>Father forced him to become a wrestler
>Lil Bret wanted to work in films
>Becomes godlike at wrestling
>People tell him wrestling is fake...
>He had to work with a drugged up Shawn
>Papa Vince buys his Dad's business
>Marriage is a mess so he admitted to having affairs
>Took pride in his character and being a hero to children, Vince made him tern heel and the only thing he had pride in was gone
>Wife was kinda fat...
>Shawn accused him of having an affair with Sunny. As open as he was about his affairs and screwing up he probably never tapped that.
>Shawn made his life a hell
>The screw job happened
>Goes to WCW for more money and to play a face again
>Gets kicked in the neck
>Bike accident years later
>Hulk Hogan didn't give him the spotlight and or push he needed
>Brother dies in WWE
He'll be fine... I hope.
>>
>>1240029

"i've always said i'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be...............Owen was better"
>>
>>1239400

That's just a meme really. Owen never had any great matches other than his ones with Bret- plus he totally botched on Stone Cold.
>>
http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0428/611186/bret-hart-on-never-seeing-genius-out-of-triple-h/

Bret BTFO roided up wrestlers and part timers. Tells it how it is. Based Hitman
>>
>ric flair makes SD great again
>social media storm
>actually tune in for the first time in months
>they edit "KYS"

Please make "Kill yourself" a chant, or "KYS"
>>
>>1239391
All his friends are dead. Now he has to resort to trying to be friends with his enemies
>>
>>1240193
That was actually karma coming back on Austin for botching on Masahiro Chono. Fun fact though, after recovering from their broken necks both of them dumbed down their movesets and became more popular than ever.
>>
>>1240204
The crowds should start doing vulgar chants like this on every show for now on.
>>
>>1239572
How do you know Bret is circumcised?
>>
>>1239391
still SEETHING that he screwed himself so bad
>>
>>1242506
They'll just get muted or a tactical commercial break will happen
>>
File: 1461271021670.jpg (26 KB, 385x450) Image search: [Google]
1461271021670.jpg
26 KB, 385x450
This seems relevant
>>
>>1239391
Man who got screwed over by the company he was loyal to, had his brother dropped from the ceiling by the same company, had the same company mock his dying father, had his family go to said company's TV show and mock him, got kicked in the head and had to retire, watched his close friends die, watched his parents die, had a stroke, had to relearn to smile and walk, can never become a coach or teacher in his field, lived to see his friend become a murderer and lived to see one of the guys who screwed him become the son in law of the man he once thought of as a second father...is a bit bitter? Wow!

>>1240078
>Wife was kinda fat...

He's porking a hot nigress 20 years his junior these days though.
>>
>>1240078
also cancer
>>
>>1242506
>haich and steph appear
>crowd chants "You killed Chyna"

please let this happen
>>
>>1239620
Holy shit, I knew Bret got screwed over but I never realised it was that bad, that's fucking despicable.
>>
>>1239391
Bret is bitter for a few reasons.

1.) He deluded himself into thinking that he was going to be in the WWE forever. Vince destroyed the territories and every indy circuit that starts to groom a star is bought or ruined by the WWE. (Johnny Ace/Lauranitis is a moron.) So believing that Vince wouldn't screw "one of the boys" is vanity, delusion and stupidity.

2.) People say that WCW didn't have it's shit together. That was true backstage and off camera, but they had it together where it counted; ratings. And if a TV show is kicking another's ass in ratings, that's all that matters. WCW was wrecking the WWF. Hall and Nash went there for the money. Make no mistake, they wanted to stay in the WWF, but Vince was too fucking greedy and so they went to greener pastures. Brett left because he realized that he was a tool of the WWE (Montreal Screwjob) and nothing more.

3.) Outside of the wrestling business, Bret is a little bitch. He's puffed up on himself because he's from the ever famous Hart family of wrestling and thought that there should be a red carpet everywhere he goes. In a Youshoot with Scott Hall, Hall mentions that he was invited to a big dinner with the Harts and everywhere in Bret's house is a shrine to Bret. His house was basically one giant temple to himself.

4.) Vince said that Bret was breaking down and wearing down. After 20 years of being on the road, having limited access to your family, missing important parts of your kid's lives, not being able to interact with your wife, your head and heart will be fucked. On top of money issues and damage to your body.

He can't swallow reality and let it go.
>>
>>1239391

Vince screwed him royally over the years. From the beginning, when smaller wrestlers became popular and he had the championship lost to Yokozuna (then, the same night, given to Hulk Hogan), to his departure when Vince gave him a finger
>>
>>1242809
Please, if there's a god let this happen.
>>
>>1239391
he's still butthurt about montreal
>>
>>1239391
He's bitter as fuck, clearly, but I love him for it because it's so funny listening to him shit on WWE so casually and in such a care-free manner.

>they announce him for Payback
>like fucking clockwork he fires some routine shots at creative and Haitch

Shit's too funny.
>>
>>1242809
She died in a slump of depression, mixing alcohol and peelz whilst in the thralls of rejection due to her failures to reconnect with family and snubbing from the HoF ceremony.
>>
His kids lend his money for a living
>>
>>1239391
Well, geez, I wonder why.

Imagine having a CM Punk like type personality, thinking that because of genetics or lack of steroids he would never get the same ammount of opportunities working in the biz, but even so busting his ass to become one of the best.
Mix that hard unfulfilling work with the fact that his boss broke a promise to him live on television, in front of his hometown. Also add the fact that this same boss stopped his brother from being released and gave him a stupid gimmick that was responsible for his death.
And finally, his career is cut short because one of these "big guys" botches a simple fucking move and almost rips his head out of his neck.

Oh and I forgot, ya think that's bad Bret? Have also some cancer.

I seriously wonder why he's bitter.
>>
>to this day Bret is still working marks
>>
>>1243448
Montreal isn't his hometown. He's from Calgary, still part of Canada though but really, that's just making your whole argument moot.
>>
>>1242759
>tactical commercial break
Man now i remember the Benoit chants.
>>
He's bitter because regardless of the truth, history will remember him as 2nd fiddle during the 90s and generally as an unhappy, untrustworthy person. Also he literally has no prostate.
>>
>raised to work as a professional wrestler because family tradition
>the business of professional wrestling gets turned into a psuedo-monopoly by a man who sees it primarily as a means to make money and is growing more and more out of touch each year
>said man lies to you and publically humiliates you in your homecountry
>said man is also partially responsible for your brothers death
>the company you went to after ends up with you suffering a neck injury that ends your career
>you have a stroke
>your daughter follows in your footsteps....
>right into the company that's fucked you over and killed your brother.
>but she's a woman so she's forever doomed to only participated in high school styled hair pulling contests.
>Oh!
>also you got fucking prostate cancer

I don't know man I guess Brett's just some butthurt old faggot or something.
>>
>>1244339
Get worked mark
>>
>1244345
filtered
>>
File: SAFESPACE.jpg (49 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
SAFESPACE.jpg
49 KB, 500x250
>>1244346
>>
>1244350
and (you) too :^)
>>
>>1244361
You seem triggered friend, perhaps you'll have a more safe experience on reddit?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.