[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unutilized booking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>Shane is going against the insane odds of Undertaker at Mania

>No Mean Street Posse to back him up

Seriously, these dudes work for a paper company now and would be totally down for a quick storyline and run seeing how they still compete in independant circles.

Why would they not use Shane's personal army of rich muscle pricks(with the best theme ever) from the past to even the scales?
>>
>Middle aged lower midcarders from 15 years ago in a Wrestlemania marquee match
Back the fuck off from the cocaine
>>
>>1237458
Its not like they're in the match
I'm sure in the last interview they had with them they were willing to come back
>>
File: mx6dfavI7e1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mx6dfavI7e1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
>>1237458
>Undertaker is 51
>Shane is 46
>Mean Street are all 45
>Would give some canonical tension for Shane having some chance at all against Taker
>Would also make Taker look great because he could wail on 3 massive dudes and still come out on top.

Dudes don't look back even today, pic related. Just imagine the pop after Shane running and climbing on top of the cage when the Mean street music cued and they rush in and tear down the gate together and gang up on taker.

And then with Shane actually running raw they could continue their bodyguard roles and act as enforcers for Shane to compensate for their less than stellar ring abilities (or at least from what I can remember in 2001, never seen them recently independent, they might be better)
>>
Came here to post the smoothiest fucking group theme the WWE ever made.

https://youtu.be/HQ40g4I4G1A

Still fucked up that they make them job to fucking GERALD BRISCO.

I guess Vince loves his daughter more, making her husband the most pushed heel there has ever been while not doing shit for Shane's good friends.
>>
>>1237454
>Shane goes to extreme measures to beat Taker
>He earns Taker's respect through their match, capping off with the cell jump
>Taker gives him the Tombstone then lays down and props Shane hand on top of him for the pin
>Next day on Raw a furious Vince makes good on his promise and fires Taker
>Shane comes out, reminds Vince he has control of Raw now and reinstates Taker

I was POSITIVE this would happen, also, that Shane's kids would jump the ring to try an protect a semi-unconscious Shane from Taker, will all that legacy talk and shit.
>>
They were at axxess for wrestlemania. Why did they not help Shane?
>>
>>1237454
Why was shane rewarded so much for losing, why is he still running raw?
>>
>>1237471
Unmemorable and Unrecognizable
>>
>>1238161
All yous need is one promo the week before to set it up.
>>
>>1238161
They literally headlined Sunday Night Heat for a year in hanicap matches and had a GOAT theme.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.