[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I completely forgot he was dead. Why the fuck did Vince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Mr.-Perfect.jpg (71 KB, 374x480) Image search: [Google]
Mr.-Perfect.jpg
71 KB, 374x480
Today I completely forgot he was dead. Why the fuck did Vince bury him so much? He was a legit great technical wrestler.
>>
He was used and trusted to put on good matches
>>
He had a very bad back injury that kept him out a year + while in WWF.

Probably didn't trust he could hold up
>>
>>1237434
>Why did vince bury him so much
He was dead you idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>1237529
Goddamnit, you got me.
>>
>>1237434
Vince is a time traveller and saw the disappointment of a son he would produce and buried him out of anger.
>>
File: Mrs. Flawless.jpg (64 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
Mrs. Flawless.jpg
64 KB, 900x450
Why the fuck did he nearly bury the entire WWE roster?
>>
>>1237561
A lot of these old timers were really triggered by Brock back when he first showed up, eh? Perfect, Holly, Kurt, everybody wanted to try and put Bork on "his place"
>>
>>1237566
Perfect and Brock were great mates you noob.
>>
>>1237434
His back was fucked and he became addicted to painkillers as a result. Plus he was a general dickhead and fuck up backstage, like when he set the Rougeaus and Bulldogs against each other, which ended up with a guy getting his teeth knocked out and nearly dying. He even fucked up his return in 2002 and got shitcanned within months.

Basically, the guy couldn't be trusted as far as you could throw him.

>>1237451
Two. He retired in 1991 and took a year off due to his back, then took another year off in 1994 when it got bad again.
>>
Should've given the strap to Razor 2bh
>>
>>1237829
I'm well aware, and so was Kurt, but that didn't stop them to try and prove they could outwrestle him.
>>
>>1237434
Literally who?
>>
>>1237850
Mr Perfect carried Razor for years before they even got to the wwf.
>>
>>1237434
>Why the fuck did Vince bury him so much?

The man was prominent on the WWE card for years, and is remembered as a legend.

That is not a burial, you fucking idiot.

Often the best wrestlers end up serving as the enhancement talent, rather than the stars. This is the harder to job to do so you can't put anyone there you don't trust.
>>
Mr Perfect is one of the all-time great heels - there with Rick Rude, Jake Roberts, and Corporate Rock.

He was one of the top guys back when the IC belt carried real prestige. You were basically the #2 guy in the company if you had the IC belt. Nowadays, the number two guy is usually the challenger to the world title, and the IC championship is less valuable.

Also, despite the ribs, pretty much no-one had/has a bad word to say about Hennig, even when his pranks did get ot of hand (like with the Rougeaus).

Always in the top 3 GOAT.
>>
>>1237434
>Why the fuck did Vince bury him so much?

He never did.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.