[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe Jacqueline actually got booed by the crowd.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: jacqueline.gif (922 KB, 230x177) Image search: [Google]
jacqueline.gif
922 KB, 230x177
I can't believe Jacqueline actually got booed by the crowd. Were they gay or were they marks? Her tits are absolutely sublime here. In fact I'd say Jacqueline won this contest hands down, even if Sable's hand paint had counted as a bikini.
>>
>>1235277
Probably just racists, i always though she was pretty hot
>>
>>1235277
BASED King staring intently at her booty. /r/squaredcircle and cuckculture BTFO.
>>
>>1235283
I'm pretty racist but when Jacqueline turns to the side and there is that incredible side boob, my cock is hard as a rock and I would literally submit myself to slavery just to hold her breast in my sweaty palm for two seconds.
>>
>>1235277
When women wrestling was a draw.
>>
>>1235297
Because your cock knows what quality pussy is & doesn't care about race
>>
>>1235298
>that segment
>wrestling
>>
>>1235307
Yeah, when women in wrestling was a draw.
>>
Wasn't she the heel in this storyline?
>>
>>1235277
they booed her because they are white and she is an ugly negress
>>
>>1235384
Jacqui was the perma-heel because at this point the women's division was literally her and Sable and VKM had spent thousands on a contract for Mark Mero, just to bring him in and cuck him. Dumb, really, as Jacqui is the best female in-ring talent WWF/E ever signed.
>>
I'd check out her tits from Capital Carnage 1998 but the Network is fucking GAYY
>>
>>1235441
Oh I know the puppies get unleashed but it's only for a couple of seconds and obviously SD horseshit filmed from outside the ring.
>>
>>1235277

my guess is racist southerners. I know people here who think a woman is ugly if she is black, no matter how great she is. I dont understand it at all
>>
>>1235307
>women
>wrestling

18+
>>
File: tipachu.jpg (67 KB, 633x622) Image search: [Google]
tipachu.jpg
67 KB, 633x622
>>1235297
>I'm pretty racist
>>
File: flaby.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
flaby.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>1235413
>Jacqui is the best female in-ring talent WWF/E ever signed.
>>
>>1235578
Name a better
>>
>>1235568
>I know people here who think a woman is ugly if she is black, no matter how great she is. I dont understand it at all
Mostly uneducated edgelords. Some people also just aren't attracted to certain races.
>>
>>1235585
Kana and Natalya
>>
>>1235568
Imagine people not having the same taste as you, what racists
>>
>>1235587
Arguably, yeah. But neither is so clearly better than Jacqui to undermine the original point.

If she had had serious talent to go up against, she could have had a decent run as a babyface.

Sad but, at the time, WWE had no confidence that a talented and worthy black underdog could go over and the hot, blonde spoiled bitch could draw heel heat. I think they should have at least tried.
>>
>>1235277
Nah people just don't like her, i would fill every Maryse's hole with semen day and night yet she's annoying as fuck.
Being pretty doesnt make you a babyface
>>
>>1235454
my point is those pussies have censored it.
if i wanted to see mosaic i'd watch a JAV.
at least give the option of two streams, one in original footage and a second pg version.
imagine the original, based tittays and no blocked out WWF turnbuckles.
>>
>>1235384
She was a heel in Memphis too.
>>
>>1235277
AHAHA PUPPIES
>>
File: tumblr_o4vpt2LTK21vq6m40o1_500.jpg (61 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4vpt2LTK21vq6m40o1_500.jpg
61 KB, 500x414
I don't think it was racism. It was that Sable was so mega pushed as "oh mah gawd, she's the most beautiful woman on the planet by gawd!" and Jackie was the heel. But truth be told, Jackie was hotter. I remember thinking that even back when I was a kid watching. The nip slip at King of the Ring was fapping material for me in the dial-up days.
>>
>>1235607
Yeah I know but even when you see it uncensored it's just SD and because of the distance of the camera it's only a small phenomena. Can't jack it to that desu, and I wish I could because from what I can see the movement is classic fake tit jiggling which gets me off big time.
>>
You can't beat Sables handpaint though, nothing to do with race
>>
File: Cervv-SW4AA61Fs.jpg (67 KB, 533x768) Image search: [Google]
Cervv-SW4AA61Fs.jpg
67 KB, 533x768
>>1235745
>>
>>1235755
fake
>>
>>1235590

not being attracted to someone simply because of their race is, by definition, racist.
>>
>>1235956
No it isn't. It's a sexual preference. Are people sexist for not being attracted to both genders?
>>
File: 1445305050000.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445305050000.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>1235607
>>
>>1235277
She has bad 90s implants.
>>
>>1235585
Bull Nakano, bitch
>>
>>1235277
Kayfabe was still twitching, so people still bood who they were supposed to, more or less.
I know I yanked my little dick to those bikini contests and lingerie matches all the time.
>>
>>1235743
Remember Dark Journey? She was booed because she was with Dick Slater her white boyfriend and a tough bastard. Sting screwed her and Slater stuck his head in a toilet.
>>
>>1237420

The best kind of implants.
>>
>>1235956
Have you never seen a white person that is more attracted to blacks than whites? Is that racist?
>>
>black
>bad implants
>looks like a crack-whore
It's not going to be everyone's thing.
>>
>>1235277
>Were they gay or were they marks?
or maybe they're just not into gorilla
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.