[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this isn't a comedy gimmick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: Vaudevillains.jpg (92 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
Vaudevillains.jpg
92 KB, 642x722
>>
It is a gay gimmick and homosexuality is a joke, so you could say it is a comedy gimmick
>>
It's a reddit gimmick.
>>
They cut a good promo. I'm happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F40NB1C5Uk

>marks getting worked into a shoot

>marks getting worked into a shoot everywhere
>>
>>1234510
Vaudies are pretty decent desu
>>
You can just see the crowd cringing when these manlet nerds come out.
>>
File: C7W9NUe[1].jpg (88 KB, 672x538) Image search: [Google]
C7W9NUe[1].jpg
88 KB, 672x538
>>1234525

>le vulvavillians r manlet nerds
>>
>>1234536
Ok one is but you get the point. They're cringy as fuck.
>>
>>1234537
kys ya manlet nerd
>>
>>1234541
kiss
>>
>>1234510

Not that they are great, but it's their first shot at main roster. they doesn't look that bad as people picture.

> Can cut decent promos - I've notice some improvements since first time they did it on SD, I think.
> They are decent duo as wrestlers

I can enjoy more of them, besides Cass and Enzo, than Usos for example.

If Vince and writers doesn't fuck them up, they can be a cool heel-ish tags. If they will be tag champs, it will take some time. Only time will say it.

Really like New Day since they start as heels. Even so I enjoy some of their promos, it start get real boring. That's why tag belts need to change, since they are over af.

Tag divison needs to change their ideology towards matches. They need stop revolve around getting the hot tag. It's always the same and it never gets me excited for a tag match because it's always the same boring formula. Last time I did enjoy full tag match for belts, it really was American Alpha versus Revival.

Nobody innovates the tag team division anymore.
>>
>>1234582
kiss
>>
>>1234510
Literally back to the shit era with cartoon gimmicks like Doink and low ratings
>>
I heard from a co-worker that the reason he has a saggy tit is because he used to be fat.

Is this true?
>>
>>1234565
Yeah.

At least the tag division is kind of getting imporved thanks to the many tag teams.

Is a shame that Revival looks generic as their ring work is pretty good.
>>
>>1234519
That was actually pretty good. I like the VV and hope they get some success on the main roster. Solid workers with a gimmick that's tough to put over.
>>
>>1234625
*teleports behind*
*omg this fat nigger manlet neet smells like shit*
*dies*
>>
What is this? Flintstones gimmick?
>>
>>1234633
The revival is one of the best tag teams in the company, but have a dumb name and song. That's the only criticism I have for them desu
>>
The gimmick itself is great but they need to play it up in the ring more, always going for tests of strength and bear hugs and the like, but failing and then cheating when they do. Also, I have always wanted a stable in WWE that is fullbom carny shit. An asshole manager as the barker/ringleader and a big guy as the enforcer and doing open challenges where he squashes jobbers. The Vaudevillains would fit perfectly in that. Strowman would have to as the monster. Just give them a high flyer who can walk the ropes pretending to be a circus tightrope walker but have him showboat and miss his moves enough to stay heel.
>>
>>1234633
>>1234653

True.

Most of songs from NXT suck. They sound so plastic.
>>
00:00:00

Nailed it
>>
>>1234649
Quality meme sir. That insult was ebin.
>>
>>1234668
That sounds ridiculous but also fun.

>>1234653
>>1234671
Maybe they will get a new one for their main roster debut.
>>
>>1234510
I don't like it whatever it is.
>>
they're pretty /fa/ now 2bh
>>
>>1234510
yet
>>
File: MWC.jpg (22 KB, 333x495) Image search: [Google]
MWC.jpg
22 KB, 333x495
Aiden is great on the mic and rock-solid in the ring for somebody with his experience while Gotch is low-key one of the best workers in the company.

>>1234633
The Revival have the perfect look for who they are and what they do.
>>
>>1234653
>>1234671
based cfo$ and his shitty guitar riffs and lack of originality
>>
>>1234633
The Revival are pretty much the best tag team in the company.
>>
>>1234519
i really really like this feud
>>
>>1235120

Agreed.

But its a gimmick that (for the casual fan who isn't going to be in on the Andersons ripoff stuff) really benefits from having the crazy over the top guys to bounce off.
>>
>>1235132
It'd either work really well against New Day or it would bury them. I kinda thought theyd be the ones to dethrone them
>>
File: Tell me there's a way!.png (507 KB, 478x517) Image search: [Google]
Tell me there's a way!.png
507 KB, 478x517
By any chance, does anyone know of a way to DL vids from the WWE network? they actually kept in that time dean malenko walked in on lita in the shower & i'd like it for reasons....
>>
>>1235137
>it's a "a former wcw guy is portrayed as a sexual predator" episode of Raw

Also there's nothing to see. No boobs and no ass.
>>
>>1235146
Watching it now & you can clearly see her ass through the curtain
>>
>>1235149
>through the curtain
Meh.
>>
>>1235151
enough for me...it's a nostalgia thing
>>
>>1235153
I get it.
>>
File: 01954984.gif (2 MB, 365x275) Image search: [Google]
01954984.gif
2 MB, 365x275
>>1235156
Right on, i remember seeing it when i was 11 & feeling incredibly happy in the pants
>>
>no olde bicycle
>no 1 ton barbells
>no circus wrestler throwbacks

0/10 not even a good gimmick
Sparky plug tier
>>
Why aren't they teaching themselves to speak trans-Atlantic

http://youtu.be/Gpv_IkO_ZBU

Like seriously the gimmick falls apart when these old timey people get on the mic and just sound like some average Americans
>>
they should wear old timey suits and top hats and carry around a cane when not having pro wreslling match ups
>>
>>1234623
>gynecomastia, how does that work?
>>
>>1234519
Aiden English is damn fantastic on the mic. I admire the fact that they aren't trying to pass the vaudevillains off as time travelers or retards who legitimately believe they're from the 1800s

I wish Gotch's voice was a little deeper or something though. Everything else about them is fine
>>
>>1235222
Trips of truth, they have to go all out with their gimmick. New Day have briny unicorn horns and analingus cereal. Two hipster wrestlers who are into turn of the last century stuff is not far fetched.
>>
>>1234668
WWE hire this man
>>
The Vaudenvillains biggest problem is that they debuted along with Enzo/Cass.
>>
>>1238089
>>1234668

This they need to go all the fucking way
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-0UjmyvmKw

this team beat london and kendrick for the titles.
>>
Zero chance of main roster success. Terrible gimmick because they don't even work it, their gear and mustaches are it they do nothing remotely vaudevillian at all. Aiden might be the scrawniest person on the roster, I keep waiting for Ricky from Trailer Park Boys to show up and call him an alien and deny him high fives.
>>
>>1238937
Aiden is just cut

Gotch is gross af. His saggy pecs are disgusting
>>
File: 1422581718622.jpg (127 KB, 689x509) Image search: [Google]
1422581718622.jpg
127 KB, 689x509
>>1238937
>I keep waiting for Ricky from Trailer Park Boys to show up and call him an alien and deny him high fives.
>>
>>1238791
I missed Tony Chimel's dulcet tones
>>
>>1238937
Definitely agree that they haven't committed enough to the gimmick. Outside of the look and to a degree the entrance they do nothing to embrace their characters. If they went all out it the vaudevillains could be a top tier comedy tag team.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.