[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asp/, can you help a poor schmuck out? I'm working on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
/asp/, can you help a poor schmuck out?

I'm working on a paper for a film theory class, focused on analyzing women's wrestling (in the WWE) and how there are correlations with film (for instance, the shoot out between two women in the climax of Johnny Guitar)

td;lr
When are times that women's wrestling were actually engaging and not just fan service?
>>
>>1233424

Please Have Sex
>>
>>1233424
Please have sex
>>
>>1233424
becky vs sasha, the moty that everyone forgot
>>
>>1233424
Womens Wrestling has never been engaging. Theres been some okay matches here and there but nothing that i'd call engaging.
>>
>>1233424
Please have sex
>>
Being serious, the NXT women were on fire throughout 2015. All the takeover matches involving the four ponies were really good.
>>
Old joshi matches in japan were fucking brutal
>>
>>1233486
This. That match was so good and so underrated.
>>
>>1233486
>>1233597
>>1233603
How about particular women wrestlers who are known for their wrestling ability or memorable for something akin to it? I know Chyna wasn't the best wrestler, but she's notable, regardless, for being able to go up against men.
>>
>>1233486
>>1233641
Seconding this. Bayley/Sasha overshadowed it because Bayley is way more popular than Becky.

>>1233655
Chyna is a good example. She definitely did a lot that no woman had ever done before in WWE. Not much of a wrestler but inarguably quite the spectacle
>>
>>1233655
Chyna or really any of the four horsewomen would work. Like Sasha said, they were the called the bathroom break a just a few years ago but went on to main event a show last year.

It might be a bit early to call the four horsewomen 'memorable' because they're so recent but they've definitely changed a lot of people's perceptions about what women in WWE can do.
>>
>>1233662
>>1233674
How about Trish and Lita? I wasn't watching WWE during their hay day, but if I recall correctly, their feud was praised.
>>
Yeah they'd be decent choices. They even main evented a Raw back in 2004 I think it was. They never got the type of praise that Sasha or Bayley are getting though.
>>
>>1233424
This picture is so cringeworthy
>>
>>1233808
Autism
>>
>>1233823
> whiteknighting le bore horsemen''''''women'''''' online
They still wont have sex with you m8
>>
>>1233836
I don't care if they would or not, you're still autistic for being so easily triggered
>>
>>1233861
Two buzzwords in one sentence. Making an obvious observation does not mean someone is le triggered xdddd kiddo
>>
>>1233896
You cringed at the mere sight of women. That's not normal
>>
>>1233920
I cringed at some 'women' doing a cringeworthy thing

Post tits or fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>1233424
>there is people that unironically consider Sasha better looking than Charlotte
how?
>>
>>1233999
gb2/b/ newfriend
>>
>>1233999
trips demands tits
>>
>>1233999
18+ spergy
>>
>>1233424
>I'm working on a paper for a film theory class, focused on analyzing women's wrestling (in the WWE) and how there are correlations with film (for instance, the shoot out between two women in the climax of Johnny Guitar)
lol
No you're not.
>>
File: current womens champion.jpg (12 KB, 330x264) Image search: [Google]
current womens champion.jpg
12 KB, 330x264
>>1234010
because balding weeb negress > david flair in drag
>>
File: 1461707553036.png (392 KB, 593x593) Image search: [Google]
1461707553036.png
392 KB, 593x593
>>1235657
'no'
>>
>>1235657
but sasha looks like a man too
>>
>>1233424
For women's wrestling not being fanservice actually it was,you would have to go back to the Mildred Burke era in the fifties,then Moolah's girls in the seventies. Also google Monster Ripper who worked in Canada and Japan. All Japan Womens wresting who had the best female workers in the world,
>>
>>1235548
I assure you, I'm that lame
>>
>>1233424
It triggers fat anti-smarks every day so it's always been 'engaging'
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.