[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he okay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: wew lad.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
Is he okay?
>>
"No"
>>
>>1233009
he's been struck by
a smooth criminal
>>
>>1233009
I cringed so fucking hard at that
>>
>when you nut but she keeps sucking
>>
>>1233009
what the flying fuck is happening here?
>>
Exorcism
>>
He tried to "Hulkingout" but failed miserably
>>
>>1233009
>roman can't even lose to the fucking distraction roll-up
EVERYONE HAS LOST TO THE DISTRACTION ROLL-UP
>>
>>1233178
I raged so hard at that, it just cements the well known fact that they are giving Reigns the Saitama push
>>
>>1233186
lol!!!
>>
>>1233186
I was more annoyed at the fact that it just says "everyone on the roster is kayfabe dumb as fuck besides Roman"
>>
>hulking up
>in current year

Just stop. And yeah, it was bad when Bryan did it.

Just don't do it.
>>
>>1233009
he's doing phenomenal
>>
>>1233710
Bryan had a little bit of charm to it, because he was a small underdog, and he was using all his might to hit one running knee or lock in one devastating LaBelle Lock.
When Roman does it, it's neither charming or believable, and he looks like Edge after he speared Mick Foley through the flaming table
>>
If you're going to hulk up, you have to actually look hurt first
Let BMJ show you how its done
https://youtu.be/gOZENnTkLCk?t=959
>>
>>1233951
At least time stamp it.
>>
>>1234016
Looks like he tried. It's 16 mins in.
>>
>>1234016

>THIS
>>
>>1233178
AJ lost twice in a row to the distraction rollup. When the armament allegiance shows up at Payback, Roman might just roll him up.
>>
hell be fine
>>
>>1233083
He's just realised the way he has been booked will forever stop him from being taken seriously
>>
>>1233009
He really just doesnt have it. He overacts fucking everything from this "hulking up" style shit to his promo expressions. When the dude stands there silent with a front he's the baddest looking motherfucker they have, but as soon as he smiles or talks the illusion is broken.
>>
>>1234435
He does
>>
>>1234440
Love the meme where Roman gets so much hate that its now contrarian cool to like and defend him. I don't hate the guy, but he's easily the weakest "top" guy in the history of the company.
>>
>>1234447
>contrarian buzzword
Yeah, lets throw that one back in the trash.
Also
>weakest top guy
>forgetting Punk, Bryan, Diesel, JBL, and Rollins
>>
>>1234451
When I said "top" guy I meant the chosen one, the number 1. The face and carrier of the company, apologies for not specifying.
>>
>>1234447
Define "weakest"
>>
File: Inquisitive Seth.webm (689 KB, 596x336) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitive Seth.webm
689 KB, 596x336
>>1233009
What the fuck is this stupid idiot doing?
>>
File: 64523541235.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
64523541235.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>
del rio could have really used that w

even via distraction
>>
>>1235041
Hahahhahahahsh
>>
Thatsaspicyameataballa.
>>
File: didthey_0.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
didthey_0.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Did Steph McMahon suck him off during commercial break, didn't finish, and leave Roman to cum his pants on live TV?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.