[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone as great as Ryback in the industry right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: Cre.png (696 KB, 604x456) Image search: [Google]
Cre.png
696 KB, 604x456
Is there anyone as great as Ryback in the industry right now?

>https://twitter.com/WWE/status/723619849759522816

>10/10 heel work
>actual wrestler
>isn't fat with saggy tits and a muffin top like most of the current roster
>literally rapes twinks and fuckboys like punk and ziggler

by god can't wait for his push
>>
>>1232987
>>
>>1232987
YOU'RE A STUPID MAN
>>
>manlet
>roids
>can't lift anything over 200 lbs.
>can't take a joke
>is his own mark
>>
>>1232995
>6'2
>goes beyond the limits for his job
>literally warmsup with 200lbs
>takes his job seriously and stays in character even outside the ring

bet you like KO since you can identify with him.
>>
>>1233014
>takes his job seriously
>decised to stop riding with Daniel Bryan and Ziggler because they were mean.
>>
>>1232987
lol he was BTFO in a shoot fight with Cage
>>
"The Lone Wolf" Baron Corbin
>>
>>1233029
Why would he surround himself with negative energy if he ls trying to go to main event
>>
>>1233042
>Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler have both main evented
>Ryback hasn't
>>
>>1232987
>"I'm insecure about my height, so I'll ironically praise the big guy who got worked by the small guy who drew more than him! Y-yeah, that'll show em!"

Literally every Rycuck mark is like this. His gimmick is that he's a big guy who doesn't like small guys, because he is overcompensating for something. I don't like Phil either, but you can't fucking tell me how much money he made the company. I've seen so many CM Punk shirts just in normal life, and I've never seen anyone with a piece of Ryback merchandise in my life. I don't care what you say, fuck this guy, and you anti-smarks are the worst thing to happen to wrestling.
>>
>>1233080
Now that you mention it, I have never seen Ryback merchandise irl, usually Punk or Cena.
>>
>>1233126
The biggest draws in terms of merch today are
Cena
Reigns
New Day
Ambrose
Rollins

Ryback is not even close to selling out a merch table at Axxess.
>>
>>1232987
Sasha is a much better heel
>>
>>1233053
Exactly my point. Why would he want to get constantly bullied by some vanilla midgets if hes focused on main eventing.
>>
So has that HGH belly of his progressed to the final trimester yet?
>>
>>1233138
Because he could learn a few things on how to be a better superstar. I mean they have gotten some pretty big pops unlike Ryback.
>>
>>1233080
It's unfair to compare merch sales and popularity to someone who had momentum and WWE ran with it (even several times before the pipebomb), and someone who had momentum and WWE cut it off and he still hasn't recovered.
>>
>>1233142
Yeah I guess
>>
>>1233138
Enjoy your preshow Rycuck
>>
>>1233162
Ryback has had several chances and nobody got behind him for very long. That's nobody's fault but his. They put him in the main event scene for a while and nobody really cared, and then they gave him the IC Title and even gave him Daniel Bryan's stamp of approval and nobody liked it. Don't pretend it's nobody's fault but the superstar for not getting over.
>>
>>1232995

>manlet

Are you blind smark?
>>
>>1233207
Ryback is gonna win at the preshow, and I guaranteed he's gonna get booed. And he'll go on Virgin Radio Dubai and complain about how hard work doesn't pay off
>>
>>1233208

>several chances

He's only had one(1) and that was 4 years ago where he lost to super cena. He was mega over and people loved him. Even when he was a heel people liked him. He got injured during his IC run and feuded with big show and miz of all people, cute how you left that out. Funny how you say anti-smarks are ruining the industry when smarks are trying to take over and by doing so are discouraging everyone and instead we get record low ratings.

You smarks and your revisionist history. Meanwhile sami zzzayn is coming out to crickets.
>>
>>1233228
Kys ya manlet nerd
>>
File: Undertipper.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Undertipper.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>1233228
>I talk about smarks like I'm not one
>>
>>1233029
why would he hang out with manlets like bryan and ziggler who will never be anything more than over glorified midcarders?
>>
The Based Guy is the hardest worker in the company, constantly keeps kayfabe, and 100% natty.

People now like to cheer for completely unbelievable fatasses and skinny-fats because they self-insert. Smarks are cancer killing wrestling.
>>
>>1233228
Ryback wouldn't have had to feud with The Miz and Big Show if he was... actually a draw

Get fucking worked, nerd
>>
>>1233301

What a truly idiotic thing to say. Sad thing is you aren't even trolling like the other retards who responded.
>>
>>1233130
I heard the new AJ stuff was selling like hotcakes too, kids apparently love to buy those gloves.
>>
wew lad
>>
>>1233714
I forgot Styles, I guess after he debuted he broke merch records or something
>>1233361
Shut up faggot you know it's true, that's why he's on the preshow you fucking nerd.
People that draw DON'T END UP ON SUPERSTARS OR THE PRESHOW
>>
>>1232987
Based Ryback can play any role too.

HE has been
>A comedy jobber with curtis axel
>A Based bully heel
>Monster Face
>Good Big guy Face
Now i don't really know what his role is, he's a something HEEL
>>
>>1232987
He could have been Goldberg, pushed to the fucking moon and over as hell on look alone. He is buried in midcard hell unless he gets a complete reboot
>>
>>1232987

>Bonjour, feed me morons.

I do not enjoy Ryback, but that's a good line.
>>
>The Meme Guy
>twitter promo's
>compulsively brining up CM Punk with little necessity
>>
He used to be so cool.

>Billed from Sin City
>Smashes opponents with his fuck shit up style
>Pumped as fuck
>That fucking energy, that fucking strength

Too bad you could only do that for a year or so until it gets stale.
>>
File: The_state_of_LGBT_Luchabore.png (86 KB, 1416x680) Image search: [Google]
The_state_of_LGBT_Luchabore.png
86 KB, 1416x680
>>1234627
Kys fatty
>>
>>1234641

eat my balls nigga
>>
>>1233755

Apologize for being such a stupid idiot

Do it

Now
>>
>>1234644
>>1234641
>replying to himself

begging the "two" of you to scientifically proof your height and weight right now fat manlet fucks
>>
>>1232995
>>roids
he doesnt roid. He is all natural. the drug tests have never suspended him once. He has great genetics
>>
>>1234845
nice meme
>>
>>1233228
>Funny how you say anti-smarks are ruining the industry when smarks are trying to take over and by doing so are discouraging everyone and instead we get record low ratings.

Yeah, those RAWafterManias built around Bryan & Seth drew so poorly compared to Ramen's this year...
>>
>>1233252
So uh, how many world titles have each of them won again?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.