[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you want your push senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Zr.jpg (172 KB, 870x1280) Image search: [Google]
Zr.jpg
172 KB, 870x1280
How do you want your push senpai?
>>
>from IC champ to superstars in less than a month

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>1232665
Just give up on trying to legitimize yourself and go back to the spiked hair, headband and one legged tights thing from 2009, Ryder. It's over.
>>
>>1232665
The wrestlers campaigned to give Ryder his moment, it wasn't designed to be long term.

I'm just surprised Hype Bros seems to be dead, maybe they gave up on the Mojo project.
>>
>>1232715
>The locker room is behind him
>The fans are behind him
>He's been paying his dues for almost a decade now
>Good look and decent enough in the ring
>Has been able to get over all by himself in the past

Would it really kill them to give the guy a decent two months reign? Do we really need the FIFTH IC reign of Miz?
>>
>>1232733
Vince hates the fact Zack is over by himself, dude has charisma and a solid background to work with (ex cancer patetient living his dream, underdog) but again Vince doesn't give a shit and will literally give the title to Hornswoggle rather than having Zack as champion
>>
>>1232742
>ex cancer patetient living his dream

You'd think that with all the philanthropy work with kids and cancer victims that WWE does, this would get more play.
>>
>>1232749
Vince is a mean man.
They could give zach WHC fir 2 months and make him do a promo like "I defeat cancer and now im the world champion bla bla bla" to draw people, people love cancer patients.
>>
>>1232733
Exactly.

Also, checked.
>>
If he'd drop that stupid ass 'woo woo woo' shit than maybe, maybe i'd be ready to get behind him.
>>
>>1232733
His promos were pretty terrible when he had the US title at the peak of his overness.

Then again, he would probably bring more to the table than Kalisto having a belt.
>>
File: tumblr_o46eeyDfFj1tx32v7o1_500.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o46eeyDfFj1tx32v7o1_500.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>>1232665
Ooooooh radio tell me everything you know
>>
>>1232824
Even with that goddess he looks like he wants to die
>>
File: just mess my stuff up.jpg (38 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
just mess my stuff up.jpg
38 KB, 620x350
>>1232665
At least he's in good shape
>>
File: wwe2byoung2bguns.jpg (59 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
wwe2byoung2bguns.jpg
59 KB, 650x440
>GRANDSLAM CHAMPION

reminder that Zack only needs WHC to become a grandslam champion
>>
>>1232742
B-But my Roman
>>
>>1232968
whatever happened to beth phonex and evan bourne?
>>
>>1232978
Beth married Edge and got pregnant.
>>
>>1232978
Beth Phoenix pretty much retired after quitting the WWE for "family reasons"

Evan Bourne was fired after failing the Wellness Policy twice and getting into a car accident that sidelined him for over a year, reverted back to Matt Sydal and competes in New Japan in a tag team with Ricochet/Prince Puma.
>>
>>1232968
those were the days
>>
>>1232821
It sucks that Kalisto will go down as one of the worst U.S. Champions in history, and it's not even his own fault. No championship match should EVER be on the pre-show. They shouldn't even defend the Hardcore Title on Heat. If you have a championship, the only person who can truly bring prestige to the belt is the booker/creative.
>>
>>1233125
god, i wish they'd bring back the hardcore title and also heat. at least for ppv nights. it was so nice to watch heat and then the big show. it'd be like the equivalent of how the ufc does televised prelims, then go to the pre show. then the big show. make it a whole day show.
>>
>>1233125
why the fuck does a spic have the U.S championship in the first place, doing stuff like this always confused me.
>>
>>1233167
go back to /pol/
>>
File: bigshow.jpg (15 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
bigshow.jpg
15 KB, 400x308
>>1233143
>it was so nice to watch heat and then the big show
>>
>>1233187
heck yeah
>>
JUST
>>
>>1233184
What does that have to do with /pol/? It legitmently makes no sense he should be an intercontinental champ or something
>>
>>1233203
Why do triple h had the european title? it makes no sense give it to cesaro!
>>
>>1233199
LOW MY RATINGS DOWN PHAM
>>
>>1232824
Ugly guy.
>>
>>1233167
Kalisto is actually from USA
>>
>>1233312
Yeah, dude was born in Chicago, odds are that anon is closer to Mexico than Kalisto, but still, he has a mask and a Spanish name, that's enough for WWE to make him Mexican and this board to make him a spic.
>>
>>1233203
>"Why did Undertaker hold the WORLD Heavyweight Championship, he's from the Underworld! Makes no sense give it to Mark Henry!"
>"Why did Maven hold the Hardcore Championship? He's from Virginia not from Hardcore, give it to Hardcore Holly!"

literally you
>>
>>1232665
At least he's A) employed and B) fucking Emma
>>
>>1233333
Holy quints of truth!
>>
>>1232833
I don't think he does.
>>
>>1232742
I'm surprised some people didn't up and quit after Ryder's rise and fall since that brass ring talk Vince always gave meant absolutely fucking nothing after that.
I mean why continue to work for the company that's going to chew you up for years and spit you out while you hope you made a big enough name that the indies will pay you
>>
>>1232665
just roid my shit up
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.