[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predict how badly RAW's ratings will be this week. Roman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: roman-reigns-tlc-promo.0.jpg (161 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-tlc-promo.0.jpg
161 KB, 650x366
Predict how badly RAW's ratings will be this week.

Roman marks can't use the main event excuse this week.

>2.8
>>
File: Reigns-spears-Ambrose.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Reigns-spears-Ambrose.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>1232524
>implying ratings wont be shit bc le lunatic guy xD wasn't """fighting"""" before Roman
>>
What happened in the last hour? I got bored and forgot I was watching WWE and got some Subway
>>
I missed most of raw. I was so bored i did not pay attention to the background while i wad playing. Its going to be way low.
>>
>implying ratings matter anymore
>>
This is a legitimate question, why do people care about ratings? It makes no sense to me.
>>
>hour 1
shane and steph
aj and sheamus
tag team shit

>hour 2
festus, karl, roman and usos
sami and rusev
smiling nigga and cody
cool dad and stupid idiot

>hour 3
divas pissbreak
big baron, dolph and damien
miz and cesaro
roman, tacoman, aj styles, festus and karl
>>
>>1232524

No Wyatts, no ratings.

There was a pretty big crowd pop for the first Sandow appearance in approximately a million years, but his match didn't even begin.
>>
The ratings will be padded by the fact AJ and Bullet memers are in 3 segments.

Also LON members all solo had good matchs that was nice to see. Please Rusev and Del Rio push when?
>>
>>1232557
> implying they don't

You got worked by a senile old cokehead.
>>
Roman Lingereigns finna tank that shit once again
His marks will inevitably be put on suicide watch with their lingerie panties in a twist
Call it
>>
How are there not JUST edits of Roman yet?
>>
File: 1461629167942.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461629167942.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>1232684
>>1232706
get worked smarks
>>
File: 1459741176881.png (412 KB, 553x459) Image search: [Google]
1459741176881.png
412 KB, 553x459
>>1232706
Someone needs to get on that.
>>
What a fucking shit Raw.
>steph returns to disappoint everyone and we're going to get a steph v shane decision match with vince as the guest referee at a ppv
>boring & pointless match between AJ and sheamus that everyone skipped
>a crap promo segment that was no good for anyone which just fizzles out at the end
also are we even getting a tag title match at payback? because it sounds like just a #1 contenders match
>usos v big dash & dawson, crowd was against the usos so of course they aren't going to turn. also the crowd was bored as fuck by the match
>zayn v rusev was okay because we got to see lana
>dusty rhodes in brought up in a backstage promo with cody for the sake of a fucking squash match
>jericho/ambrose stuff was okay, y2j was the only actual heel able to draw genuine heat all night
>diva stuff was okay, we know this is a filler feud but they've made nattie look pretty good
>we had to see sandow's smug fucking face
>painfully bad cesaro and miz segment. just make miz a manager already
>del rio in the main event, and no progression in the actual storyline of course
>>
>>1232774
You really haven't been paying attention at all were you. Because from day 1 it's always been for the #1 contender.
Also, you little whiner, it's a PPV set up raw, and for a set up raw it was actually entertaining to watch compared to the crap we were given pre-Wrestlemania. So if i were you i'd eat a dick and stop complaining like a little bitch.
>>
>>1232797
>You really haven't been paying attention at all were you. Because from day 1 it's always been for the #1 contender.
They didn't announce the #1 contender's match was going to be at Payback until this week. Everyone assumed it was going to be on Raw and the title match would be at Payback. Because that would make sense.

Also it was a 2/10 Raw and I'm being generous. Raw did not get better after Mania, they brought up jobbers that nobody cares about from NXT instead of people that were actually ready, didn't turn anyone except Bray and he got injured straight away. Only good things have been Enzo & Cass and the Authority not being there.
>>
>>1232718
Post lingerie
>>
>>1232804
you're just proving to me how little attention you can pay. Clearly i called this raw a PPV set up raw, clearly i said that it was a better set up raw than what we got before Wrestlemania last month, not comparing pre32 to post32 raws, just comparing the set up raw before 32 to this set up raw before paypack...
But than again what do I expect from a 1/2 neurons pea-brain nobody dmarks basement dweller. It's literally too much to ask that you verify your info before you make an ass of yourself. Your parents must be so proud of you.
>>
>>1232774
Do you actually like wrestling, because the AJ/Sheamus and Zayn/Rusev matches were pretty great TV matches.
>>
>>1232842
Verify what info? What are you getting upset about? I don't have to verify my opinions you dweeb.

>>1232843
Usually I skip to the end of Raw matches to see the result because they're paint by numbers crap. You've seen one, you've seen them all, even between two good wrestlers. PPV matches can be good sometimes, though.
>>
>>1232855
That sounded like a literal no, desu.
Your point about them being formulaic is legit, but still, when the talent is good, the talent is good, and they've actually been putting on some better TV matches as of late.
Sami vs AJ was the best in memory since Cena/Cesaro
>>
>>1232857
>Sami vs AJ
It was decent. Cena/Cesaro was a lot better, hell the triple threat match just to be #1 contender for the US title last year was the best match on Raw. They managed to get me to care about what was happening in those matches even though it was just for the US title. Also the crowd being hot always helps to elevate a match. Dead crowds like tonight don't help.
>>
>>1232865
It was a lot more than "decent".
I do agree that the T3 match is under-rated, though. Rusev looked fucking awesome in that match, and we have Cena to thank for making everyone care about the US Title.
Shame that didn't last. Exactly what everyone feared would happen post-Cena happened.
>>
>>1232881
Still mad that the US Open Challenge was squandered on fucking Del Rio.
>>
>>1232887
It was the worst match of them too. Cena looked like he couldn't be bothered.
>>
>>1232887
I think he was a really good choice to give it to, because he was previously established as a World Champ, so he had that top-tier believability you'd need to carry importance onto the US Title, just like Cena had.
The problem was his usage. Zeb was shit, Mexamerica was shit, the shitter who he dropped it to was and still is a shit-tier luchador.
Dorito should've enacted a Heelish Open challenge in-between feuds, so assert his dominance, and dropped it after a dominant reign to some up-and-comer at Mania.
>>
>>1232896
Nah, the US Open Challenge was a perfect opportunity to establish a new talent with a big push, instead they just gave it to a guy who has had better before.
>>
>>1232581
memes
>>
>>1232842
>>1232797

>Calling it a "set up" Raw, not a "go home" Raw

18+
>>
>>1232581
People must feel like it's an objective measurement of whether or not someone they like/dislike is a draw, therefore worthy of air-time.
>>
>>1232581
The ratings is important to WWE, but other than, I don't know why people give a fuck. That's their problem.
>>
>>1232581
Anti-smarks shitposted to hell and back about low ratings when Seth was champion.

So now that ratings reached a record low with Roman as champion, actual WWE fans are throwing the meme back in their faces. Their weak ass damage control is fun to watch.
>>
>>1233007
>Anti-smarks
>actual WWE fans

You realize it's just the same people, right?
>>
>>1232581

Because ratings are important you dumb smark
>>
>>1232857

Sami vs AJ was a complete snoozefest. Don't know what you're on about. Bray and Roman's tag match was infinitely better and the crowd agreed.
>>
>>1233039
>Roman Reigns tag match better than Sami/AJ

Look at him.
Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>1233039
>this is the average WWMEME fan

they really dulled your standards, huh buddy?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.