[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched the tribute video WWE made for Chyna. It was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: Joanie Lauer and Vince Russo.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Joanie Lauer and Vince Russo.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
I just watched the tribute video WWE made for Chyna.

It wasn't that good.

Was mostly stills and images. The music they played sucked, and was not heart-felt at all.
Them not tolling the bell 10 times in respect was also terrible.

Paul Levesque and Stephanie McMahon are pieces of shit.

If you want to see a good tribute, watch Vince Russo's video. https://youtu.be/UwmArN8ng2k
>>
Russo seems like a nice genuine guy to me. Why does Cornette hate him so much.
>>
>>1231708
>Russo seems like a nice genuine guy to me. Why does Cornette hate him so much.
I think both guys are good people. Cornette blames Russo for the downfall of wrestling. Cornette is very passionate about old-school wrestling. Honestly, Cornette is kind of a dick for being so mean to Russo.

Vince Russo is misunderstood, but a good person at heart.
>>
>>1231652
if TNA doesnt have a tribute to clitdick im canceling my wwe account.
>>
File: 1461153067932.jpg (20 KB, 348x422) Image search: [Google]
1461153067932.jpg
20 KB, 348x422
>>1231652
I just watched some match footage of Chyna.

She wasn't that good.

Was mostly kick and punch. Her mic-skills sucked, and she was not charismatic at all.

The sad autist who keeps spamming this soap-opera shit about a drug-addicted roided-out attentionwhore is a piece of shit.

If you want to watch a good muhmastodon female wrestler, look literally anywhere else.
>>
>>1231963
All the female wrestlers you suggest would strongly disagree with you.
>>
>>1231963
Does anyone have sauce of the last vids she posted?
>>
>>1231963
theyre just shitposting

she was a brawler and her powerbomb look like shit
>>
>>1231989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65F8AGPyJyA
>>
>>1231963
>>1231993
Same faggot. I can tell you're the same poster by the poster count in the corner.

I also have 4chan X.

>Making a shitpost against a deceased woman
>Then replying to your own shitpost
Sad.
>>
>>1232000
nope. kyle get your rest .

ps Chyna was a terrible wretler and an even worst person
>>
>>1231708
Cornette hates him as a wrestling booker, not as a person.

Dunn is the guy he wants to see dead.
>>
>>1232019
>nope
Yes. I have 4chan X, you idiot.
I know you're the same shitposter.

If you're gonna shitpost, at least try to be funny. But you can't be funny. You have zero class.
>>
>>1232023
>Cornette hates him as a wrestling booker, not as a person.
Jim Cornette claims Vine Russo murdered Owen Hart.
>>
Did Charlotte or Becky do a gorilla press slam tonight? That would have been a nice tribute.
>>
>>1231652
Fuck, Russo is a human being after all.
>>
>>1231888
I think Cornette is justified. I also think Russo is justified.

Here is how I see it. Russo probably came in and wasn't much of a fan or even knew much about wrestling. He then became a fan once he worked with WWE. He is very right on a lot of things. To some extent wrestling does need to be crash tv to a point. It's just that if Russo isn't filtered he goes way too overboard.

Cornette as you put it is an old school guy. This industry needs more guys that are passionate like him. Cornette was also around during TNA's earlier years (when they were good). This guy definitely has a good mid for wrestling and I believe wrestling needs to go back more towards it's roots again. It's in a really shitty situation now.

Overall I think these guys are both correct even if they are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Russo just unfortunately for him will always be perhaps the biggest heel (for the wrong reasons) in this industry. People just do not like this guy. If you ever saw that WWE hired him again it is safe to say there would be massive bitching on the internet.
>>
>>1231963
It was a different time. People like her because she was dear to them as children and teens, not because of her wrestling prowess.
>>
>>1232036
I need to correct myself on Russo. Apparently he was a fan according to the wiki.
>>
>>1232036
I pretty much agree. But let's honest. JIm Cornette screaming that Russo "murdered" Owen Hart, and how he wants Vince Russo dead, and wakes up during the middle of the night from dreams of killing Vince Russo... that's bullshit.

Is Jim Cornette really this much of a hothead that he can't control such impulses? I'm not sure what to make of his statements.
I'm passionate about things, as well, but I would never accuse them of murder, and want to kill them, etc.
>>
>>1232032
>Did Charlotte or Becky do a gorilla press slam tonight? That would have been a nice tribute.>>

none of them are capable of lifting that much.
>>
>>1232050
Cornette doesn't hate Russo to that degree, anymore at least. Said that the two of them actually buried the hatchet to some extent.
>>
>>1232050
Well I definitely agree that is fucked up. I did hear a video and Jim clarifies that he blames Russo only because he thought the idea was very stupid. Which of course in hindsight it absolutely was a dumb idea.

I still would like to see one of these guys come in to help WWE. And for god's sake they need to put Paul Heyman doing some creative decisions. Most of these writers need to be fired considering that it is said by some that many of these writers were writers for other tv shows.

I forgot what shoot it was but supposedly they had some black guy writer that didn't even know who booker T was. Thankfully they eventually release people who are that shit. They also at one point hired some woman writer that didn't even know who Stone Cold was.
>>
>>1231998
What a mess.
>>
>>1232000
>>>1231963
>>>1231993 (You)
>Same faggot. I can tell you're the same poster by the poster count in the corner.
>I also have 4chan X.
>>Making a shitpost against a deceased woman
>>Then replying to your own shitpost
>Sad.

go to sleep kyle.
>>
>>1232062
>I forgot what shoot it was but supposedly they had some black guy writer that didn't even know who booker T was. Thankfully they eventually release people who are that shit. They also at one point hired some woman writer that didn't even know who Stone Cold was.
That's pretty crazy. Yeah, seems like a writer for a wrestling company would know something about wrestling.

But more importantly, I've come to realize the value of a human life. And how dirty the wrestling business is. It's a "business" that places finance before blood.

I'll never watch WWE, again.
>>
>>1231652
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/702127-chyna-reportedly-drinking-heavily-before-death-over-bad-relationship-with-wwe

The internet is going to shit all over them for this one.
>>
>>1232053
Charlotte could easily gorilla press Sasha. I'm pretty sure I've seen her do it.
>>
>>1232070
>This drunk
Better put the bottle down before you start screaming at your wife and beating your kids, again.
>>
>>1232071
>I'll never watch WWE, again.

I'm probably going to eventually stop to. Wrestling hasn't been great really since the mid 2000's. It was at it's best when WWE had competition from WCW and ECW.
>>
>>1232082
>I'm probably going to eventually stop to.
Are you gonna watch any other wrestling companies? Or just quit watching wrestling period?
>>
>>1232023
he hates him as a person first and foremost.

on booking, they actually share more opinions than not.
>>
>>1232090
>Or just quit watching wrestling period?

Mostly this but I'll maybe catch a bit of LU, ROH and maybe some New Japan sometimes. As well as WWE. I feel wrestling has just gotten so unbearably shit that I'm turned off watching it for the most part. The competition has it's faults to honestly. I mean shit if LU seriously is putting their top title on a woman I think I am done with them. They probably won't be around much longer either way.
>>
>>1232095
It all boils down to Cornette being salty over the fact that the boys who mattered liked Russo personally and enjoyed working with him more than Corny, and thus Russo was given the position. Cornette has taken it beyond personally.
>>
>>1232101
In 1997, Cornette was lazy and ineffectual while Russo was hard working and personable.
>>
Cornette
>ugly red-faced manlet mark from the south obsessed with wrasslin'

Russo
>good looking cool guy from up north who refers to the belts as props
>>
>>1231963
>based haitch still burrrying chyna
>>
>>1232062
>Paul Heyman in creative
Don't hold your breath. And I honestly don't blame him. If I had to sit there and watch "creative" actively sabotage my brainchild and greatest achievement while ignoring my ideas, I wouldn't want to be involved with them again either.
>>
>>1231652

boo fucking hoo

a drugged out, washed up, bitter old lush that still holds bad blood towards the company that made her famous all but killed herself. she is lucky she got the black screen.

even Balls Mahoney deserved better than Chyna.
>>
>>1231963
>>1232037
This

There used to be a time when wrestling fans could become fans of certain wrestlers for a variety of reasons. Now thanks to the internet the majority of wrestling fans have become smarks and only want flippy dippy wrestlers of 1000 moves because that is what makes a "good wrestler" to these people.

All what Chyna needed was a unique look to get over. Meanwhile you have all these smark favorites and non of these guys can get over with their muh 6 million wrasslin maneuvers.
>>
>>1232134
>If I had to sit there and watch "creative" actively sabotage my brainchild and greatest achievement while ignoring my ideas, I wouldn't want to be involved with them again either.

Thanks for reminding me that WWECW was actually a thing. I'm going to puke.

;__;
>>
>>1231652

>Russo talking up Chyna

THREADLY REMINDER THAT RUSSO SHOT DOWN THE IDEA OF CHYNA BEING THE FIRST WWF WORLD CHAMPION AT A SUMMERSLAM
>>
>>1232141
Trust me man, I wish I could forget too. I actually bought December to Dismember back when you bought ppvs individually. Literally the worst thing I've ever seen in wrestling, and I stopped altogether after that until I got to college.
>>
R.I.P. Joanie Lauer
>>
>>1231652
They only toll the bell for people who were actively involved with the company before death.

Dusty and Piper still worked for the WWE and Warrior made amends publicly, they're also all Hall of Famers.

I'm more surprised there was no mention of Blackjack Mulligan's death when his grandsons and son in law work for the company.
>>
File: 1461215887363.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461215887363.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>1232073
>blaming your shitty life-choices on a job you had (for only four years) fifteen years ago
>>
>>1233289
she wasn't blaming shit.

She just wanted to come back clean and get the Scott Hall treatment.

Is it partly her fault? Yes. But she just wanted closure.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.