[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At Payback Vince Mcmahon will decide the future of RAW and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
At Payback Vince Mcmahon will decide the future of RAW and the company as a whole and I see 3 options here:

>1. Shane gets RAW and the WWE
>2. Steph and HHH get RAW and the WWE
>3.Brand Split Authority gets Smackdown! and Shane gets RAW

I hope option 3 makes both worthwhile to watch again and Shane has brought in a lot of NXT stars as well to even out the roster.
>>
Tl;Dr
>>
>>1230589
Expecting brand split desu. Would be ok with it
>>
>Brand Split happens again
>Raw picks Roman as it's first draft.
>Smackdown goes back to being the better brand once again.
>>
>brand split
>raw gets all the blue eyed stallions
>smackdown gets all the vanilla midgets and fat asses
>>
>Raw gets the mastodons and hosses
>Smackdown gets the actually good wrestlers
>>
there isn't even enough talent for Raw, let alone smackdown
>>
>brand split
>shane gets smackdown
>draft
>shane's first pick is cm punk
>>
>brand split
>roman still on both shows anyways
>smackdown still gets the shitty guys
>smackdown still becomes recap slave for RAW
>>
>>1230589
1. Balor Club attacks Reigns and Styles wins the title. WWE devolves into a summer-long NXT vs WWE angle
>>
>>1230589
I was thinking it would be:
>Shane wants control
>Vince says no
>Shane offers a match
>Match is Shane picks one wrestler
>Authority picks a wrestler
>Authority pick Triple H
>Shane picks....
https://youtu.be/kkE_HEtI0gA
>CrowdLoosesIt.jpg
>Match will be at next PPV
>>
>>1231924
plz double u double E
>>
>>1231924
more like
>Shane picks...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daVtI3Jng-U
>>
>>1232007
PLZ double u double u E
>>
>>1231924
pls.
>>
>>1230589
Shane will get Smackdown
>>
>>1230589
if anyone gets Smackdown maybe it'll actually be worth a shit
>>
>>1232007
I'd mark the fuck out
>>
File: 082.jpg (146 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
082.jpg
146 KB, 1310x873
This match. Again. On the pre-show. Again. What's even the point?
>>
IT'S THE EXACT SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER NO MATTER WHAT
>>
>>1232139
DELETE THIS GODAMMIT
t. Vince K. McMahon
>>
>>1231863
>Roman Reigns
>dropping the title to smark darlings
>>
>>1232136
The US Title is pretty worthless at this point.
>>
>>1232136
Has there been any build up to this?
>>
File: ORLY.gif (942 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ORLY.gif
942 KB, 320x240
>>1230589

>Implying all of this shit isn't just a smoke and mirrors puppet show that, regardless of the outcome, will ultimately have the same delusional, senile, narcissistic puppet master in charge of it.

What's it like being this much of a mark?
>>
>>1231924

As ultimately meaningless as the ending would be because this company is run by gibbering idiots, the journey to get to that ending would be fucking awesome.
>>
>>1232007
Is Kurt Angle free from TNA yet? If so this is very much possible.

What happened with him and WWE anyways, didn't Vince treat Angle like his own son?
>>
File: Fuck This Company.gif (25 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Company.gif
25 KB, 200x100
>>1232136

>Should we give even the slightest thought to what we do with the US Championship?
>Does Cena still hold it?
>Nope.
>Then no.

This is why I have completely stopped watching WWE. It's all just matches thrown together with no reason or story line (at least none that aren't retarded or intensely boring), repeated ad nauseum to fill up time on their two basic cable shows, their two Network shows, their OTHER Network show (that DOES manage a better job, but not enough for me to pay $10 a month to see it anymore), and their shitty, meaningless PPVs. What makes it worse is that most of the matches are such dumbed down, predictable, outright boring shit.

I have better things to do with three hours of my life, frankly. Even if it's stupid shit like sleep, or watch the last LU episode three goddamn times, it's still better than sitting through three hours of sheer boredom, hoping that the 45 minutes of wrestling contained therein isn't heatless crap.
>>
>Doing the winner takes all story again
It didn't matter that Shane lost last time, so why should I care this time? Fuck WWE, time to drop this dumb trash again.
>>
>>1232360

Did ANY finish from Mania really matter? Except Roman winning of course.

Ryder lost the IC Championship the next night on one of those bullshit distraction finishes that make the winner look weak and the loser look like a complete retard. There was a Four Way match for the #1 Contender spot between three scrubs that lost their Mania matches, clean as a whistle, and Jericho. Shane was running RAW the next night (even though he lost the match with RAW management on the line), almost entirely no selling falling 20 feet off the goddamn cell. Two stables of utter scrubs who got their shit pushed in be Legends (read: geezers) are feuding like we're supposed to care. And the Tag Champions, who LOST THEIR MANIA MATCH, are still Tag Champs and still not really going anything that didn't wear thin 10 goddamn months ago.

Anyone who can defend this shit is either trolling or legitimately mentally disabled.
>>
>>1232357

Angle doesn't want a role that isn't in-ring. WWE doesn't want a guy in the ring that can't even pretend to pass their physical exams.
>>
>first raw in a whole that Steph shows up for
>its the first shit raw since she fucked off

Heh
>>
>>1232136
RYJUST
>>
>>1232007
>picking the best angle titantron
good taste
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.