[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on The Roman Empire ruling for the next 10-20 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
Opinions on The Roman Empire ruling for the next 10-20 years.
>>
File: r.jpg (33 KB, 450x257) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
33 KB, 450x257
>>
It will probably happen.
They know that BMJ's time is over soon, so they need a new Superman.
>>
File: Cat Face.jpg (26 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
Cat Face.jpg
26 KB, 268x265
>>1223469
Well, Rome wasn't built in a day... or in this case it's been about 2 and half years and he still isn't over.
>>
>>1223476
>and he still isn't over
with smarks
>>
>>1223469
Ugh
>>
>>1223634
With everyone
some neckbeard contrarians on 4chan don't really count
>>
>>1223638
Smarks attend wrestling shows too
>>
>>1223640
Apparently only smarks if the entire crowd is booing Reigns...
>>
WWE will be dead by then.
>>
File: 1444559893823.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1444559893823.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>
>>1223643
>Boos apparently don't mean he is over

The hest is proof of how over he is
>>
>>1223689
>Boos apparently don't mean he is over
Yeah, if he was a heel jackass.
>>
If he tells the crowd to fuck off they will like him, or at the very least respect him. Enough with this "aw shucks, I'm not so bad, guys" spiel. Be a man you fucking eunuch.
>>
>>1223697
So much this. If he embrasses it, it good very possibly be the iggest turn around since The Rock.
> I've worked my ass off for this championship and you all booed me the entire way. I don't care what any of you think, I am the champion, ME! You know what that means, you paid your money to buy a ticket and come see me!
>>
>>1223638
i know not having friends or sex keeps you off social media but the big dog has millions of fans
>>
10-12 fifty day HWC reigns

zzzzzz
>>
>>1223638
>fedora wearing numale beta smark calls testosterone laden, tall, fit male model chads who like real superstars (Roman) a bunch of neckbeards

the irony
>>
>>1223469
If it continues the way it has been there won't be a WWE in ten years.
>>
>>1223700
They will never fucking do this though since them kiddos give them so much darn money fron toy sales and shit.

What how and quality doesn't reallt matter any as ling can for whatever reason move merch. It not really fair sure since a person getting pushed gets better merch sales with the conpany behind them. But them the breaks and as long as roman and his push is making wwe a satisfactory amount of cash for them since they stuck with the nerdd foe so long.
>>
>>1223638
>anyone who likes roman is neckbeard CONTRARIAN (who goes against the hivemind, btw)
>>
As long as the guy improves, fucking go for it. I like the idea of a big bad on the roster.
>>
>>1223469
I don't care, I won't be watching anyway.
>>1223706
You seem to go into detail when describing a man's body.
I guess that last fap thinking of Roman pounding your ass was not enough and you feel the need to make other anons think about how hot you are.
>>
I prefer Jonathan Cena. I like Cena when he wrestlers, he seems like a good dad as well. My WWE Fursona and I am are looking forward to their match at summerslam or wrestlemania I hope Cena wins the title from the Romanian Rain. Haha tell you what eh.
>>
>>1223728
>gets btfo
>will literally never recover
>on suicide watch
>"yeah yy-youre g-g-gay"

smarks, nobody ever said they can handle bantz without crying irl
>>
Roman is 30 years old, was pushed too early, has a few guys on the upper card that are champs in waiting and there is only one main belt

He'll peak fast and he'll be lucky to beat Dwayne in title counts much more eclipse Orton's. If the belts were split he has a shot of reaching Cena/HHH numbers
>>
You're gettin' worked up into a worked shoot brother

quit bein' such a mark
>>
>>1223777
If we only had the titles split again, goddamn.

>instead of pushing Ramen already that high just make him feud for the WHC
>if it doesn't turn out good you can always back him down and repackage
>now it's way too late

They dun goofd
>>
>>1223784
It doesn't matter if he carries the big gold or the company belt, if he's the top guy it will always take precedence
>>
>>1223634
He isn't over with casuals either moron.

He's only over with contrarian tryhard autists on /asp/.

And even then it's because he is the poster child for trolling and flame baiting. 12 threads a day saying "Based Roman, smarks on suicide watch." Doesn't mean he's over.
>>
>>1223719
Are you new here?

Going against the hivemind would be not liking Roman. /asp/ lines up to glob his cock.

Anyone who doesn't worship le ramen empire gets spammed with middle school tier insults.

These fags actually think calling someone fat or a virgin means anything. It's pretty embarrassing desu.
>>
>>1223797
>Going against the hivemind would be not liking Roman.
Top kek, the majority of you hate Roman. You'd have to be a fucking idiot not to see that.
>>
>>1223790
True, but they still could have some time to even back him down even if it was the WHC.

Let's not forget that the likes of Jack Swagger and The Great Bella won it.
>>
>>1223775
You're not denying that you're gay.
>>
>>1223911
>getting this upset about words on a screen

smarkypoo gonna cwwwyyyy
>>
>>1223988
Ok faggot. Make sure to tell your dad to use lube tonight or else he's going to be in a world of pain.
>>
My inner history nerd gets mad as fuck when they call him the 'Roman Empire'
>>
>>1223469
Roman 3.5

deanetty 2.9

jasethy 2.4

vince picked the right guy
>>
File: smark-tears-mugs.jpg (52 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
smark-tears-mugs.jpg
52 KB, 700x700
>>1224338
cwy smarkypoo cwwwyyyy

mmm so delicious
>>
Why do anti-smarks have to make shit up? Roman is flatlining and once Vince dies he's as good as low-card Superstars.

Why do you think Haitch has been stacking NXT and putting over Deanetty?
>>
>>1224748
Roman is a HHH guy
>>
>>1223703
Millions of pajeets, amirite?
>>
>>1224882
kek no

What are Reigns accomplishments on NXT? None.
Rollins is HHH's guy. Trips admitted it himself that the only guy he sees trying hard to be a top guy is him.
That and the obvious on screen favouritism he did last year.
>>
>>1225972
>still denying Roman is a HHH guy

He only wrestled for a handful of matches in FCW/NXT and was immediately called up on the main roster and paired him with the branch's top alumni.

If he weren't a HHH guy he'd still be in NXT and HHH wouldn't defend and praise him on interviews, he wouldn't even know or care about his name.

If he weren't a HHH guy he wouldn't win the Rumble and would be buried after Wrestlemania and for the most part of 2015. If HHH didn't feel he was worthy he would have the rug slid off him this past Wrestlemania but he and his wife put him over as hard as they could.

No one is denying that Vince has taken a liking to him but if he were a singular Vince "guy" he would just be the flavor of the month.
>>
>>1223634
There was 100,000 smarks at wrestlemania
>>
>>1223634
The last 2 wrestlemanias say hello.
>>
>10-20 years
Not gonna last a year tops.
>>
>>1223469
Rome fell because of Immigrants like the Goths and the Saxons. He's probably gonna get beaen by a Canadian or European but definitely not Mexican.
>>
>Et tu, Dean?
>>
>>1223469
He is best for business.
>>
>>1224593
Bet you feel real good after posting that don't you?
>>
He's not good for business
He's not bad for business
He's a record low for business
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.