[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finn Balor dropped the title at NXT Lowell Finn Balor has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: 3a4bda5392795355be237caf090152b6.jpg (563 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
3a4bda5392795355be237caf090152b6.jpg
563 KB, 4032x3024
>Finn Balor dropped the title at NXT Lowell
Finn Balor has dropped the title at a house show to Samoa Joe

Heel turn at payback confirmed.
>>
>>1220058
When will they debut Joe with a lingerie and a Romark gimmick?
He has the body for it.
>>
Finn is going to be appearing in derby in June. No way will he be in payback.
>>
>>1220066
The lingerie meme has potential. Please don't force it and make it die.
>>
that's pretty based

hope they acknowledge it in some way. Would be really lame if he comes out with the title at the next house show but he'll probably just win it back before they tape TV.
>>
what the fuck. I live literally 5 minutes from lowell and was contemplating going. fuck me.
>>
LOLNXT

looks like your right
>>
File: Deanmark.jpg (131 KB, 1024x924) Image search: [Google]
Deanmark.jpg
131 KB, 1024x924
when will dean ambrose just go full trap ;/
>>
I remember when title changes at house shows weren't ever acknowledged as legitimate and only ones on PPV or the rare one on TV counted.
>>
Damn. And I missed this because I couldn't afford to do this and PAX East. Shit.
>>
Tfw the only tolerable Samoan is champion
>>
>>1220078
Haha retard you missed it. You missed it all. You're a failure at life AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1220058
I'd like to drop my lingerie for Roman
>>
>>1220058
Injury? Or lagging house show tickets?
>>
>>1220101
I don't even know what the fuck your trip even means. Jesus christ.
>>
>>1220109
AHAHAHAHA kys you missed an epic once in a lifetime event. This will go down in history and you weren't there to see it AHAHhahahahah
>>
>>1220106
Allegedly he got injured real quick in the match. Pretty sure it's a work so he can be the surprise 3rd bullet club member and screw aj
>>
>>1220067
meaningless house show, even Corbin is there.
>>
>>1220067
>implying KO didn't do a couple more NXT shows after debuting to feud with Cena
>>
>>1220075
Finn obviously isn't winning it back at a house show what are you fucking retarded? WWE even acknowledged it on twitter. Finn is gone from NXT.
>>
I love Roman and wear lingerie
>>
>>1220118
Nah, i think i'll live. i don't take wrestling seriously. It would of been cool to watch but lets hope this leads to something interesting.
>>
who else love dean ambrose and is a trap lover too?

i see one fan here >>1220088
>>
>>1220135
He was the reigning NXT champ, of fucking course he was still appearing in NXT you munter.
>>
>>1220071
too late oniifam
pls post pics of you in lingerie
>>
>>1220071
>>1220153
All romarks need to make their own board
We can call it /lin/
>>
They had Balór lose it at a house show to make him look strong. They had to find a way to take the belt off him with as little people seeing as possible
>>
>>1220151
So what if he was champ? He debuted and still worked NXT. You act as if going to main roster means they can never step foot in NXT again. Kys manlet nerd.
>>
>>1220158
Pretty sure it's to protect his demon gimmick.
Demon Balor beat Samoa Joe clean twice.
Normal Balor gets beat by Samoa Joe clean.
>>
Finn was I injured?
>>
>>1220226
Nope, he played injured at the beginning I think.
>>
>>1220067
>Finn is going to be appearing in derby in June. No way will he be in payback.
Yeah WWE have never changed their advertised wrestlers
>>
>>1220139
WWE app notified it though
>>
>>1220225
Has Demon Balor ever lost?
>>
>>1220251
Nope, im pretty sure this is the first time balor's lost clean, at least since he got the title.
>>
Balor will join the Bullet Club and cost AJ the World Wrestling Entertainment World Heavyweight Championship of the World
>>
>>1220301
(World Division)
>>
It makes sense that he'd lose at a house show. Less viewers keeps him strong in the long run
>>
>>1220078
Not trying to poke you, but you should've, it was my first live event. Couldn't ask for more
>>
>>1220318
There is no possible way to do it without Balor still looking strong. According to profightdb his W/L ratio since coming to NXT is 85%, and since becoming champ he has not lost one single match, this includes tag matches and house shows. It's literally impossible to not make Balor look strong in NXT.
>>
I'm guessing they want him at Payback and NXT doesn't tape new matches until after that so he needed to drop it now.
>>
>>1220858
Payback was supposed to be the Wyatt's show. they are even featured on the website. Once Bray got injured, they had to think of something. Might as well be Bullet Club.
>>
They even said on last wednesdays episode that he would be defending the title against Joe. There's no reason for them to do that unless this was meant to happen as a long term thing.
>>
>>1220877
And Bray is out for 4 - 6 months with a pulled muscle. Hopefully that means they can fuck off for a while and come back strong and not lose every damn match they ever have.
>>
>>1220909
Nah he's out about 6 weeks.
>>
>your favorite guy getting the belt from a guy you dislike
>>
File: 1460312264795.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460312264795.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
>>1220918
Based moment
>>
>>1220922
Kys
>>
>>1220058
I would have preferred to have seen Joe make the leap to the main roster to be perfectly honest. While I like Balor, I think his character still needs work. That demon gimmick needs to go. Seriously.
>>
USA USA USA
>>
>>1220916
Oh! maybe it was 4-6 weeks I read and assumed months. Well hopefully they'll still just remove the Wyatts completely for a month or so then make them an actual force when they return. All their feuds have been shit for well over a year now.
>>
>>1221058
I hope they don't do the obvious thing and have the henchmen turn on Bray. He should keep them around for a fair while and have them teleport to the ring when enemy heels try to interfere, like on Raw when they attack Rusev.
>>
>>1221069

Please complete your sex change
>>
>>1221070
What happened to >living paycheck to paycheck?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.