[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post underrated wrestlers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13
File: Christian_RAW_16th.jpg (309 KB, 550x900) Image search: [Google]
Christian_RAW_16th.jpg
309 KB, 550x900
I start with pic related
>>
File: You better be cool.jpg (26 KB, 505x640) Image search: [Google]
You better be cool.jpg
26 KB, 505x640
>>
File: Rob-Van-Dam.jpg (357 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
Rob-Van-Dam.jpg
357 KB, 1280x1600
>>
>>1218065
You mean the most overrated "underrated" wrestler?
>>
>>1218095
The most overrated underrated wrestler stills underrated
>>
File: kurt-angle.jpg (143 KB, 2048x1793) Image search: [Google]
kurt-angle.jpg
143 KB, 2048x1793
>>
>>1218065
Been saying it for years, Christian was better than Edge in every way. The reason Edge got the massive pushes (yes he was pushed a lot and failed) was because of size. If Christian was 6'4 and 230lbs and up, he would have gotten that push. Being a small guy basically made him forever Edge's sidekick.
>>
File: tfr.jpg (348 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tfr.jpg
348 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>1218087
At what point does "under-rated" become "So many people think he's under-rated that they begin overstating his actual value"?
Because I feel Carlito resides in it.
>>
File: shane douglas.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
shane douglas.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
I don't know how anyone could think Shane Douglas is not the most underrated wrestler of all time. Proved that Ric Flair was a little bitch. Doing a better HHH years before Haitch himself. The master of the edgy promo over a decade before CM Puke.

No one beats the Franchise.

Triple Threat > Four Horseman
>>
>>1218112
Christain has always been mediocre as fuck. He's okay on the mic and and has no presence about him, all he has is his shitty pointy entrance and terrible finisher. Edge was always the better one.
>>
Lanny Poffo is a good one. He was a based gimmick Heel that got lost to time for some reason.

>>1218121
I think he's less under-rated and more just wasn't ever very good.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 693x722) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 693x722
>>
>>1218112
>Christian was better than Edge in every way

Smdh
>>
>>1218129
Another guy who people think is under-rated because he didn't get a world title push, but in actuality, he's over-rated because he doesn't deserve to be considered on that level.
He was a midcarder who resided in the midcard.
>>
>>1218127
>wasn't ever very good.

Bullshit

He carried an entire organization on his back. He made ECW. Nobody was cutting better promos then the Franchise back then. HHH literally stole Shane's entire schtick and did it worst. Shane should be a 14 time champion. Not Haitch with his insecure ass.
>>
>>1218137
Hello Shaneo
>>
>>1218129
>>1218132
he was his generations dolph ziggler
smarks just flip their shit about him beacuse of that one hbk match.
>>
>>1218132
>Another guy who people think is under-rated because he didn't get a world title push,

top kek, worse people than him have gotten pushed all the way to the top. He was stupidly under utilized, even when he was a mid-card act, and he had one of the best matches ever on RAW with Shawn Michaels that lots of casuals seem to not know about.
>>
>>1218141
>top kek, worse people than him have gotten pushed all the way to the top

This is awful logic and never fails to make me discard people's opinions.
Dismissed.
>>
>>1218140
>he was his generations dolph ziggler

Why do you think your opinion is important when you clearly started watching in 2010 and think making such stupid comparisons validates your points? Is Ambrose this generation's Austin in your mind?
>>
>>1218144
>you will never be this mad about some nigger you mark for

lmao shelton
>>
>>1218143

Well you sure showed me there bozzo. While you're fuming, maybe pick up a dictionary and look up what "under-rated" means.
>>
>>1218147
>the state of this angry sheltonmark
>>
>>1218146

>hehe nigger nigger lmao xD

Typical. You come here from /b/ cause of the Chyna news moron?
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 218x231
>>1218090
To this day he has never had a better opponent in my opinion then Jerry Lynn. WWE should have hired Jerry just so they could do a series of matches for WWE. Those guys had some of the best chemistry. Of course this is just me being a fanboy but I can't be the only one that thinks these two are good enough that they could have main evented a Mania for the WWE heavyweight championship and have likely put on the best match ever at Mania.
>>
>>1218150
>you will never be THIS mad

>>>"bozzo"
>>
>>1218154

Yeah bro I'm so mad, just fuming that some pimple faced neckbeard is trolling me with his cheeto covered stubby fingers.

Final (you) from me. Back to fapping to sharpie in pooper in /b/ you retarded cunt.
>>
>>1218157
>Yeah bro I'm so mad, just fuming that some pimple faced neckbeard is trolling me with his cheeto covered stubby fingers.
>Final (you) from me. Back to fapping to sharpie in pooper in /b/ you retarded cunt.

lmao this kid is furious.
>>
>>1218132
I agree even though he was a great wrestler. He just didn't have anything going for him besides wrestling ability. Not enough to be a main eventer.

At least a guy like Benoit also had a presence about him and some good gimmicks. Like the neck cut taunt and blowing his nose on people. Benoit had intensity. Shelton had nothing.
>>
>>1218157
>you will never be THIS mad

Holy fuck I haven't even been in this conversation and I agree with you about Shelton but settle the fuck down lad.
>>
>>1218161

>At least a guy like Benoit also had a presence about him and some good gimmicks.

My poor sides.
>>
>>1218138
Deny it all you want. Shane Douglas is very underrated.
>>
>>1218164
>The Franchise Player is in this thread

I'd ask for an autograph but it wouldn't be worth much.
>>
>>1218161

>Sheldon didn't have intensity

Underage meter is broken
>>
>>1218117
>>1218132
Have sex.
>>
>>1218169
Post pics
>>
>>1218126
He was better than Edge on the mic. Also better than him in the ring. Also let's not talk about shitty finishers, with Edge's running hug.
>>
>>1218179
>Also better than him in the ring.

Trolling used to mean something.
>>
>>1218180
Post those pics.
>>
>>1218179
>He was better than Edge on the mic
u wot m8?
>>
>>1218179
>He was better than Edge on the mic.
Nope.

>Also better than him in the ring.
Incorrect.

>Also let's not talk about shitty finishers, with Edge's running hug.
It wasn't a running hug for the majority of his career. Are you really surprised that a man who retired due to neck problems had to tone down his tackles?
>>
>>1218168
He didn't

It was Angle that had the three I's. His team wasn't as good as him. Never were never will be. Get over it.
>>
>>1218179
>Also let's not talk about shitty finishers, with Edge's running hug.

Roman's spear is awful to. I hate to say it but it's true. Rhino and Goldberg, now those niggas know how to do a fucking spear. Gore in Rhino case. Speaking of underrated, Rhino is very underrated.
>>
>>1218181

Pics of what retard?
>>
>>1218065
Christian and Edge both are some of the most overrated wrestlers of the last 15 years.
>>
>>1218196
>His team wasn't as good as him
>Water is wet

No kidding, the reason Shelton got over instead of the other white guy was because he had intensity in the ring, if he was in today's era of indie darlings he'd be a cut above the rest. You clearly weren't sentient at the time.

>>1218201

>Roman's spear is awful

Get a job where you get paid to have awful opinions. Roman's spear is just fine and he does it the way it's supposed to be done if your intention isn't to completely kill your opponent which is what Goldberg always went for with his, and then you have Edge and Charlotte who just do running hug tackles whereas Roman actually dives into you.

>Rhino is underrated

No he isn't.
>>
>>1218221
kys
>>
>>1218126
18+ retarded faggot
>>
>>1218221
Man do you have some absolute shit opinions. Not even going to reply back to you anymore.
>>
>>1218228

Will kill myself when you have sex with a woman which clearly will never happen.

>>1218235

>A spear looks awful cause it doesn't break the other person's ribs

If that's an awful opinion in your stupid mind then sure thing kid
>>
>>1218235

>The guy who said Christian was better in the ring than Edge saying other people have "absolute shit opinions"

It's like living in an absolute bizarro world
>>
File: Finlay.jpg (51 KB, 456x352) Image search: [Google]
Finlay.jpg
51 KB, 456x352
>>
>>1218250
>thinking I was that guy

I never made any posts about christian moron.
>>
>>
>>1218258
Okay so your opinions aren't entirely shit. Good to know.

>>1218260
He's got it all. Looks, charisma, in-ring ability. Why he isn't the face of the company is beyond me.
>>
>>1218212
Christian is a career midcarder. Edge is a 10 wwe champion. Edge is far more overrated than Christian. Especially considering it took him so long to finally get over. Wwe tried for like 7 years to push Edge as a top guy, and he failed every time. Due to injuries or just not getting over. Fucking Lita and stabbing his close friend Matt Hardy is what finally got him over. Edge was getting real heat from fans and not because he was a great heel. And Vince chose to run with it.
>>
>>1218221
>Get a job where you get paid to have awful opinions.

This banter tho.
>>
>>1218265
They dropped the ball with Cody and Goldust after their feud with the Shield. Both guys were insanely over after their battleground match to save their jobs. Cody should have gotten a main event push and Goldust should have gotten a ic or US push. Instead they were stuck in the tag division, and really didn't do much. Also didn't they drop the tag titles to the fucking New Age Outlaws? !
>>
>>1218278

Yeah they had a long reign with the tag belts, and then they lost them on the pre-show of a PPV.
>>
File: Muhammad_Hassan_3.jpg (78 KB, 650x502) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad_Hassan_3.jpg
78 KB, 650x502
Not sure if he qualifies as underrated since he was good in the ring and on the mic, but the guy was a multiple-time World Champion in waiting and lost it because Vince's taste in in his asshole.

Honorable Mention: MVP. Dude was miles better than his gimmick.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 532x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 532x734
Take your pic, both of these two deserve more recognition. On the left I see pure greatness and someone who was never pushed to his limits and on the right I see the future of professional wrestling I see the man that will revolutionize the sport once again and put it back on the map the way it was meant to be we don't have to sit through this bullshit we've been sitting through with the likes of Daniel Brian with the likes of Paul Orndorff
We need more guys that will just stand up you know like fuck the bullshit stand up and fight you know long hair don't care yeah.....no,just tattoos and girth and tan body six pack that's what I like.
Both very underrated
And say probably the hottest guys on the planet and I'm not even I'm not even gay but I just I just want to fuck him like

sorry
>>
>>1218290
He lost it because of Pajeets blowing shit up.
>>
File: Wade-Barrett-Net-Worth.jpg (140 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
Wade-Barrett-Net-Worth.jpg
140 KB, 1284x722
>Get a gimmick over
>It gets canned and you get buried
>Future endeavored soon
>>
>>1218309
Why did they have him stop his BNB gimmick anyway? He was indeed getting pretty over with it, then he just stopped doing it. They even stopped even calling him Bad News Barrett.

Also he's not getting released, wwe offered him a new deal, he turned it down. Barrett is clearly tired of the bullshit he has been getting and is leaving.
>>
>>1218309
He got injured.
>>
>>1218290
MVP definitely should have gotten more then he did in wwe. No clue why his push stopped, then he was jobbed out for like a good 2 years.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.