[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE Fant/asp/ie Booking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: fantaspie booking.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
fantaspie booking.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
Discuss your fantasy booking suggestions for the near future, and make fun of everyone else's horrible ideas.

This thread's challenges:
•Book the card for Extreme Rules
•Book an entertaining midcard feud
•Book a women's version of the MitB briefcase event
>>
File: 80.png (470 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
80.png
470 KB, 624x352
Gold.
>>
>>1216022
this is literally my match in my career mode right now ;_;
>>
>>1216022
Is Hornswoggle still suspended?
>>
>Karl and Doc destroy all the tag teams before Payback, so they're the only ones who can challenge
>Beat New Day for titles
>AJ wins in main event with shenanigans, reveals he's been orchestrating Doc and Karl
>Bullet Club reformed
>Call up Samoa Joe so he has something to do on the main roster
>Challenging for IC
>Joe, AJ, Doc, and Machine Gun
>Finn is pissed as he sees AJ as a usurper to his club
>Tells AJ he's coming for him
>Roman goes for rematch on Raw, more shenanigans
>Injured, out for the month
>Finn forfeits NXT belt to move to main roster full time
>Finn beats KO for #1 contendership
>Extreme Rules
>Joe beats Cesaro in no-holds-barred after pulling out a bunch of chokes that are normally banned, Cesaro is too honorable to use these holds
>Doc and Karl retain in Texas Tornado Elimination
>Main Event
>Steel cage match
>AJ vs. Finn
>Finn is full demon
>AJ bringing his A-game
>Have some blading and shit in this
>AJ smashes Finn's head into cage
>Blood splatters on cage (maybe blood packet would work better for this)
>Finn on ground, nearly passed out
>AJ stomps him a shit ton
>Locks in calf killer
>Finn's leg is about to snap
>Taps to fight another day
>Finn feels pathetic for tapping
>Not on Raw/SD that week
>Returns the next, saying he was weak but he knows he could win/regular babyface jargon
>Battles Bullet Club, continuously beat down until he wins #1 Contendership before SS
So is this terrible? Okay? Good?
>>
>>1216043
I have the AJ Finn match at a next years WM. I think Finn stays in NXT at least until SummerSlam maybe even Survivor Series.

Also I wouldn't let the demon lose. Ever. He's the next taker, gotta make the demon look strong.
>>
>>1216043
I think Anderson and Gallows should ignore the titles for a few months, getting more main event exposure beforehand so a feud with New Day or Enzo & Cass at Summerslam could have more impact. The tag division needs a few more months to inflate and feel more important before the Bullet Club squashes everyone in it.
>>
>>1216022
Beeg should become the new Director of Operations for Shane.

Doesn't have to be a corporate thug or anything, just chill out in Shane's office playing Goldeneye.
>>
Chris benoit comes back from the dead and slaughters everyone
It's not like anyone here actually likes wrestling we just like to complain about it on a gookinese figure skating board
/thread
>>
File: Feed me More.jpg (40 KB, 340x234) Image search: [Google]
Feed me More.jpg
40 KB, 340x234
>>1216121
>implying an undead vanilla midget could slaughter the Big Guy
>>
>>1216043
I'd rather not have the top of the card dominated completely by new guys
>>
"""""""""""""Fantasy booking""""""""""""""""""""

This is worst than watching your local wrestling promotion
>>
>>1216018
Bayley wins
>>
>>1217300
> WWE's_Target_Demographic

bring bak da attitude era thumbs up
>>
Not sure what to work with for Extreme Rules, depends on who wins what matches at Payback. I'd end the Owens/Zayn feud in an extreme rules match at least so they can move on to other stuff afterwards.

Also Kalisto needs to do a weekly open challenge for his title. WWE had this great thing going last year with BMJ that saved that poor belt from falling into the abyss, but now it's got nothing going on.
>>
>>1216043
I actually like a lot of the inventive booking here, such as Joe beating Cesaro via dishonor, and the accentuation of personal animosities with brutality and tapping.
But I just can't vibe on Finn. He's fucking dull.
If you put Zayn in his place I'd love it because he does a godly job at getting sympathy and would slot into this role perfectly.
>>
>>1217399
fuck that, bring back the ruthless aggression era
>>
Cena vs Reigns
>>
>>1219343
Probably going to be the Summerslam main event
>>
>>1219343
It's gonna happen sooner or later. How pissed would everyone be if BMJ put Reigns over?
>>
How I'd book heel Roman Reigns from here, until WM33.

>Payback vs Styles
>Bullet Club arrive, complete with Balor, and swerve everyone by attacking AJ. Reigns, reluctantly, uses the opportunity to his advantage to pin Styles and retain the title
>Rematch at Extreme Rules is in a steel cage, in order to make the attempt at keeping Bullet Club out.
>BC still manage to provide some shenanigans, whichvin turn provides Reigns with another title retain, climbing over the cage to escape
>Styles and Bullet Club go off and do their own thing now against each other, while Reigns gets into a feud with Zayn, who's trying to convince everyone that Reigns is still a good guy, and these past dodgy defenses have been a case of wrong-place, wrong-time, and that he and Roman will have a great, fair title match.
>Reigns throws it back in Zayns face by openly cheating to beat him, cementing his heel turn. Zayn and Reigns continue to feud, maybe adding Kevin Owens in for a triple threat in one of their matches. Reigns, of course, goes over, defending successfully every time.
>Seth Rollins returns babyface before Summerslam, and gets in Roman's face about never losing his title, and that he wants it back
>Seth vs Roman at Summerslam for the WWEWH title
>Reigns dominates a large section of the match, cementing that just because he's heel, he can still lay a whooping.
>Rollins begins fighting back, making a comeback.
>Despite some attempted shenanigans on Reigns' part, Rollins wins back his title.
>Their feud continues until Hell in a Cell, in a feud blow-off Cell match, Rollins retaining his title, before carrying it all the way to WM to face RR winner, Dean Ambrose.
>>
>>1221697
(P2)
>Reigns in the meantime takes out his frustrations on the likes of Ziggler, Zayn, Neville, Swagger, Ryder, squashing guys at PPVs.
>At the RR, he is the last man eliminated by Ambrose, and the next night on Raw rages, demanding Ambrose puts his number one contendership on the line at Fast Lane. Ambrose actually agrees, the absolute madman.
>Ambrose and Reigns have a pretty even match, before Reigns uses shenanigans to get the upper hand.
>Reigns is about to hit a spear to end it, when suddenly the Rock's music hits. Rock walks down to ringside, and stares Reigns down, who is then rolled up by Ambrose for the win.
>Sets up Reigns v Rock at WM.
>Reigns beats Rock, fairly clean, though cheating could be involved, and afterwards, continues to beat on and pummel the Rock until he is pulled off by officials.
>>
>>1221697
>>1221703
I'd be perfectly fine with all of this
>>
>>1221707
Cheers. I might do another one based on what I'd like to see Bullet Club do in this fantasy timeline. Or what I'd do with Reigns the year following again.
>>
>Sister Abigail finally gets a proper actress and completely fucks the status quo, using occult shenanigans to turn Rowan and Strowman into a monster heel team while Harper and Bray are out on injury.
>>
Triple threat with Cena vs Lesnar vs Reigns. Reigns Superman Punches both of them (just once), then does a double pin for the victory
>>
File: Good Booking.png (292 KB, 423x317) Image search: [Google]
Good Booking.png
292 KB, 423x317
>>1223553
>>
>>1223553

This desu
>>
File: 1459730245137.jpg (52 KB, 869x646) Image search: [Google]
1459730245137.jpg
52 KB, 869x646
>>1221697
>>1221703
I like it
>>
>>1223521
I feel like when they finally give us a Sister Abigail, it's going to be disappointing
>>
>>1221439
>How pissed would everyone be if BMJ put Reigns over?
>How pissed would everyone be if Rock put Cena over?
>How pissed would everyone be if Hulkster put Rock over?
>>
>>1224177
>very pissed
>not that pissed
>really happy about it
>>
>>1221697
>>1221703
I'd like it a lot, honestly.
It even gets Ambrose's moment in the earned spotlight (hopefully) going over long-time rival Heel Seth and shifting the Shield spotlight off Reigns and onto those two.
Also, bonus points for giving Zayn/KO title-entry spotlight and some early attention.
>>
>>1223521
Please no. Sister Abigail should never appear. It would ruin the little mystique the family has left
>>
>>1224171
>>1224236
The only possible way they should ever give us sister abigail is have it be a figure in a rocking chair that Bray unveils to be a mannequin.
So it becomes symbolic, but he still teases her as a real person because spoopy
>>
File: 1454202578881.png (18 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454202578881.png
18 KB, 557x605
>>1216043
>Texas Tornado Elimination
>>
>>1223521
I think if they ever pull the trigger on a dominant Wyatt familiy they need Harper. They can't build Rowan and Strowman as top guys
>>
>>1224247
Rowan isn't even that bad. I feel he suffers from not-Harper syndrome and just looks bad by comparison.
Bray escapes this because he's the leader, but both Rowan and Strowman are treated as abysmal shit when only Braun really is. Rowan's a very good big man.
>>
>>1224251
I never said that Rowan was bad, but they can't build the third best guy in the stable as a top heel
>>
>>1224255
Fair enough, and you are right, there, I suppose.
Except, they don't care about who's good or bad, just who's viable, and Braun's sadly the worst and most viable in terms of his standing.
He and Harper should have a tag champ run in the future, tho
>>
>>1224251
I feel bad for Rowan. Now's the time for him to talk more and make more of an impression on the audience. Doesn't have to be a complete badass, but should act more like an enforcer Bray left behind to do his bidding while he and Harper are out. I think he could carry Braun through the tag division.
>>
>>1225535
Not like Bray has to go away the entire time. If he's up for it, he can just come back and make promos while Rowan and Braun do his dirty work. They just need to bide their time until Harper gets back, but they should definitely be doing something instead of fading from the spotlight.
>>
>Triple Threat Cage match between Ryback, Sheamus, and and Mark Henry.
>Mark is still a viable "Tough Guy" to enough people that he can help put Ryback and Sheamus over.
>Ryback and Sheamus just need to focus on looking like brutal killing machines, and for fucks sake don't let them try to climb over the cage, Sheamus'll just fall over and break his arm.

>AJ vs Kofi, standard match with EXTREME rules.
>Plenty of good spots, Kofi's not too fucking tall so Styles Splash for all the smarks, not to mention Kofi can just hop inside a trash can at one point and start hopping around all over the ring like those shoe enemies from Mario.

>Roman vs Dean in a Ladder Match
>Nothing memorable until Dead is hanging mid-air, holding onto the title.
>Roman tries to recreate the Edge spear, but he tries it from the turnbuckle, and botches the fuck out of it.
>Breaks Dean's ankle in the process, and in the process caused the title to come loose as well, knocking Roman in the head and putting him lights out.
>VInce dies of a heart attack backstage.
>>
i wanna see some Glove Rabbit somewhere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaRoV8TYWvU
>>
>>1216018
Okay then here is my main event angle.

Shane being in charge of Raw will be explained by depicting Vince McMahon as finally going senile. The night after Payback, where AJ Styles beats Roman Reigns for the WWE championship with the help of Anderson and Gallows, Vince turns up and he is pissed off. He finally remembered, because he saw a tape, that Shane should not be the GM and that he is owed a lockbox.

Now Shane gathers together the WWE Board of Directors to get Vince deposed, using his month-long memory lapse as evidence of his dementia, but the kayfabe Board of Directors is filled with Vince loyalists - Patterson, Brisco, and Slaughter will feature heavily in the vignette - and the deciding votes are cast against Shane by a returning HHH and Stephanie.

So Shane is out of power and next week opens with Shane standing in the ring with the biggest freakin' lockbox you've ever seen - big enough to fit a human being inside. Vince comes out flanked by HHH and Stephanie and he demands the key for the lockbox and Shane tells Vince that it isn't even locked. Vince takes a massive gulp as the door swings open and reveals Vince freakin' Russo.

Russo explains that he and Shane have been in cahoots since 2002 when Stephanie put the kibosh in his return to the company and cracks a joke about Vince being a demented old bastard since he's known him. He then reveals that the match contract that Vince signed for Shane vs Taker at WrestleMania actually, in the fine print, made Russo the freakin' commissioner of the WWE and he is booking AJ Styles vs Roman Reigns at Extreme Rules in a Replica TNA World Championship on a Pole match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Anderson and Gallows will be prevented from interfering because they will be locked inside Hell in a Cell while the match happens on top of it.
>>
File: Cassandra Greatly Disapproves.png (131 KB, 311x319) Image search: [Google]
Cassandra Greatly Disapproves.png
131 KB, 311x319
>>1228942
>>
>>1228942
genius
>>
>>1216018
>Bo Dallas starts to feel he's better than the rest of the Social outcasts
>He picks a fight with his real life brother Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt family
>Bo's positivity antics against Wyatt's shtick
>Wyatt's don't want to Bo-lieve
>Bray keeps repeating he knows something about Bo and it will be revealed soon
>Bo in a match against Zack Ryder
>Bo about to win when Wyatt's cut in happens
>Bray reveals that Bo is one of them and the Wyatt's kidnap him
>comes back the next week decked out in Wyatt clothing, kind of what they did with Bryan
>Rest of the Social Outcasts try to talk some sense into him
>Wyatt's destroy them
>match booked for Extreme Rules: Wyatts vs Outcasts
>Wyatt's win, Bo becomes a mainstay with the Wyatts
>Him and Bray go onto feud with whoever has the tag titles

BOLIEVE GUYS
>>
so no clue how the timeline is for ppv's this year but I got something.

The Race to 17 time WHC
>John Cena returns and takes all the paths he needs to get to the number one contendership for wwe championship
>Roman vs Cena at money in the bank

side note nxt holds a tournament for an nxt representative for the mitb laddermatch Samoa Joe gets it and also wins the briefcase

>Roman Reigns lose the Championship to Cena because Cenawinslol
>cena 16 world championship, cena does a Flair impression on the raw the next night
>HHH decides to challenge Cena to a match for the belt THAT NIGHT
>Cena accepts HHH wins because BURIED
>HHH now 15x world champion
>Roman Cashes in his rematch on HHH at the next ppv. Wins because lol
>HHH uses his rematch clause again that next evening and wins it back for the 16th time
>Cena shows up and has a stare down with HHH
>the next few weeks they keep cutting back and forth at each other how they're gonna be "The Guy"
>Eventually "WOOOO"
>Ric Flair shows up and say he's talked with the board of directors and summerslam is gonna be a Triple Threat between them and Roman Reigns
>and to make it interesting Ric has a McMahon signed order that vacates the wwe championship Immediately.
>Reigns vs Cena vs HHH with the right to be the 17 time world champ on the line
>Summerslam
>a near 30 minute drag out brawl from hell is carried on and eventually Cena being the superman face and the one destined to beat Ric Flairs record comes out on top
>for good measure though that next night on Raw HHH and a freshly heeled Roman lay Cena out in the middle of the ring allowinf MITB holder Samoa Joe to swoop in and take the belt.

We get the eventual "cena is going to tie and surpass Ric Flairs Record in your lifetime" thing. HHH gets to keep being the center of attention, Roman is still "Top Dog" and at the very end we get a nice painless championship change to a heel who isn't in the Authority's pocket.
>>
>>1234699
>The heel wins

that feels very non-wwe of you.
>>
>>1234725
Bo has more potential than the Social Outcasts and the Wyatts need something more than 2 big strongmen and 2 guys who can't stay healthy

I think it would be an interesting idea at least, too bad Vince likes his heroes to win
>>
>>1234745
I'd honestly be more curious how a massive 180 degree turn on bo as a character could even be done. like, how the hell do you turn a guy who's heroin style injecting happiness and positivity into his bloodstream into a spooky voodoo hobo. The change is so drastic I can't imagine it being done in any natural way
>>
>>1234754
Bray could say that Bo's demeanor is just him trying to cover up his true feelings, that Bray was like him before or something along those lines and their teachings after taking him can bring it out of him
>>
>>1234402
>implying you wouldn't love it bro
>>
>>1234725
The Authority won their feuds every now and then. They might as well let the Wyatts follow suit.
>>
>>1237541
WWE doesn't book dominant heels anymore. The Wyatts would only be allowed to win by shenanigans and then scurry away like cowards
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.