[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, he's joining WWE right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: UFC-194-Aldo-vs-McGregor.jpg (217 KB, 1801x1227) Image search: [Google]
UFC-194-Aldo-vs-McGregor.jpg
217 KB, 1801x1227
So, he's joining WWE right?
>>
No chance in hell.
>>
No, he is all strike no grapple.
>>
>>1212362
YOU'VE GOT
>>
>get beat
>retires

Such a Fucking pussy.
>>
>>1212360
If he truly retired then McGoobs will go down as the biggest meme fighter in MMA history.
Bob Sapp Tier.
>>
>lol i'm le slowpoke

sammy zane already debuted in wwe
>>
>>1212363
Who said anything about being in-ring? He could be the best manager since Bobby Heenan
>>
>>1212364
NO CHANCE
>>
>>1212360
He will have a WRESTLEMANIA MOMENTâ„¢ at WM33 where he's brought out by The Rock to knock out Big Show, I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
File: CgbVg5gW4AEZxYT.jpg (82 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
CgbVg5gW4AEZxYT.jpg
82 KB, 600x487
>>
>>1212360
not even the best trash talker/promo guy in the UFC he stole it from the man that beat his ass.
>>
>>1212360
new Hornswoggle?
>>
>>1212418
Becky and McGregor on-screen relationship confirmed.
>>
>>1212360
>150lbs

Nope.
>>
>>1212420
Nate's promos all just came down to "fuck you"

They were terrible

McGregor's bantz is off the charts
>>
>>1212437
>McGregor's bantz is off the charts
off the script and just repeating the same ol lines. Nate says it off the cuff just using whatever was said.
>>
>>1212436
le manlet meme
>>
>>1212455
He's like 5'7"
>>
>>1212446
>Nate says it off the cuff just using whatever was said.
He literally just said "fuck you"

Nothing witty at all
>>
>>1212455
Didn't mention his height. The guy is fucking skinny. He has no chance of making it in wwe with Vince still living. He would need to put on at least 30lbs before Vince would even think about looking in his direction.
>>
Please no god let him stay a meme tier shit fighter.
>>
>>1212436
NECK LIKE A STACK OF DIMES
>>
>>1212476
TOO MANY DIMES?
>>
What is CM Gregor doing in the war zone?
>>
>>1212360
Nah, we already got Enzo Amore.
>>
>that sneeze
>that blue
>>
>>1212420
I love Nate but that dude is not a good shit talker. He can back up what he says, but on the mic he is cringe worthy.
>>
>>1212418
PLEASE MAKE HIM LOSE TO SHEAMUS.
>>
fit finley 2.0
>>
>>1212465
He wasn't phased by some potato nigger speaking leprechaun. If he came at Nate like a real man than the responses would be different.
>>
>>1212360
Vince doesn't like small guys so not anytime soon plus he isn't half as good on the mic as people give him credit for its just he's the best shitty promo in a sport made of shitty promos, so his skill is actually sucking less than everyone else, and it seems like he wouldn't be able to cope with the WWE schedule and is no where near enough of a draw to get a contract like Brock.
>>
He would turn up wanting a Lesnar contract despite having no experience wrestling and being utterly tiny.

Plus if he really has retired then it's clearly because he's scared of getting another pummeling at UFC 200.
>>
>>1212360
Only if he jobs to the social outcasts
>>
>>1212420
UFC is so good working the marks
>>
>>1212593

Or he's trying to push Dana White into giving him more money for it. UFC fighters don't get anywhere near what top boxers do.
>>
>>1212622
No UFC is good at working the fighters for pennies.
>>
he wouldn't even make a fraction of the money he does in UFC and Vince doesn't let anyone but bork have endorsements, so there's no way he'd ever sign.
>>
>wanting a vanilla midget in the wwe
>>
>>1212360

He makes millions in UFC, no way he's grapple for pennies in the dying WWE goof and geek circus.
>>
>>1212369

>WWE child who knows nothing about real fighting deected
>>
>>1212678
Are you stupid? UFC has only paid him 2.6 million (which I am sure he has spent at least half of). You're just stupid enough to believe the hype that UFC fighters actually earn millions like boxers do.
>>
>>1212694
All WWE cares about money. I'm sure that vanilla midget can bring in a lot of it.
>>
>>1212466
totally disagree, one thing about vince is he knows star power when he sees it, and anyone who tries to say McGregor doesnt have world class star power is a fucking retard!!!
>>
>>1212583
mark confirmed!!!
>>
>>1212732
Dumbass
>>
>>1212360
>>1212369
>>1212732
Rousey hasn't retired and her loss was worse
>>
>>1212360
No. Get worked. He has absolutely nothing to offer WWE. He is tiny and lacks even a fraction of Brock's presence. His famous trash talking would be gone because PG and scripted promos. Unless they want to make him a fucking luchadore Vince is not even going to look at him.
>>
>>1212756

Vince made Rey Mysterio world champion so you never know but I think more likely would be him getting a Wrestlemania match as a one off. It might just be a power play at the moment though because he's pissed off he's the top draw for UFC 200 and only being offered a million or something like that.
>>
>>1212800
Clueless retard detected. Vince sucks up to literally any celebrity who'll agree to appear on his TV show, and will make his stars look like trash to put them over. Kevin Federline pinned John Cena FFS. McGregor would be money and Vince would be all over him.
>>
>>1212376
IN HELL
>>
>>1212810
One off appearance -/- joining WWE.
>>
>>1212805
>only a million
>for an hours work
>this annoys him
Silly potato negro
>>
He was my hero. If he backs out, he's a bitch and I'm going to feel betrayed
>>
File: ufc_2_box.jpg (438 KB, 1525x1900) Image search: [Google]
ufc_2_box.jpg
438 KB, 1525x1900
>>1212360
this is just embarrassing now
>>
>>1212881
>be an underage overweight mexican """"""wrestler""""""
>irish manlet that hates mexicans is your hero
Something doesn't add up
>>
>>1212360
who??
>>
WHATS SHEAMUS LIL BRO DOING HERE AT RAW MAGGLE
>>
>>1212437
u high m8
>>
>>1212920
>He doesn't know who Conor McGregor is

Leave your mom's basement.
>>
File: Legend.png (192 KB, 485x476) Image search: [Google]
Legend.png
192 KB, 485x476
>comes to WWE
>buried by Sheamus
Would legit mark
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.