[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally no reaction in the home of the smarks >no storyline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9
>literally no reaction in the home of the smarks
>no storyline since mania
What happened to Sasha?
>>
No one to feed her carrots anymore
>>
>no reaction
Please clean your ears out. Every one of the babyfaces got a reaction.
>>
>London
>home of the smarks
Wat
>>
File: 1440112806082.gif (2 MB, 349x194) Image search: [Google]
1440112806082.gif
2 MB, 349x194
>tfw the crowd sang Becky's theme
>>
>>1211282
SashA+ is just taking a back seat for little to give the jobbers a chance to enjoy their last moments of relevancy. After Summerslam my girl is going to be the women's division.
>>
Botch Lives Matter
>>
OP is literally deaf
>>
>>1211282

They all got reactions but the momentum of the show had dropped by that point so the crowd were not as hot.

The women's division and Sasha particularly are in great shape right now.
>>
>>1211282
I'm having a hard time believing that's a woman.
>>
>Wanting her as the face of the division.
>thinking she's a great worker
>thinking she has charisma
>thinking she has a good gimmick

Please fucking stop this meme.
>>
Who?
>>
>>1211317
>great shape
It's the same as always, just with more talented wrestlers. We still have one person dominating the title through their connections (AJ then Nikki, now Charlotte). We still have 95% of the women faffing around doing nothing, getting one or two short matches a week.

Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley will be the only people touching the title and getting real focus for years to come.
>>
>>1211317
Sasha has been booked poorly IMO. She's been made way too dominant and strong and seems to disappear for stretches of time now and then. There was no real story to her being inserted into the Becky and Charlotte feud, it was really clumsily done. The other two have been more interesting so far.
>>
>>1211324

anything but shitlotte
>>
>>1211375
Not him but Charlotte gives me the hardest boner ever, I've never liked female wrestling/wrestlers but holy shit Charlotte is hot af.
I envy the man that gets to have her in his bed desu
>>
>>1211282
So, what's the deal with this chick?
I didn't see much of her NXT work, but honestly, she seems to be over for very little reason. She was kinda just jammed into the Becky/Charlotte feud and didn't do much but say "I AM BOSS".
I'm not super-impressed with her ring-work, either. She's fine, but I can't see her strong reactions being down to that.
>>
>>1211282
she is kinda shit desu pham
>>
>chant all match wanting sasha to get in
>when she gets in, no reaction
what a shit crowd
>>
>>1211396
>I didn't see much of her NXT work, but honestly, she seems to be over for very little reason.
>I'm not super-impressed with her ring-work, either. She's fine, but I can't see her strong reactions being down to that.

Are you a moron or something?
>>
>>1211396
She had a couple 4 star matches on NXT. She's done nothing close to that on the main roster but she's still able to ride off that hype from last year. She is, or was, genuinely good.
>>
>>1211375
I'd honestly take Charlotte over Sasha at this point. She's improved big time since NXT while Sasha has totally stagnated.

>>1211379
iktfb
>>
Tumblr hair girl was never good
>>
>>1211375
charlotte can actually wrestle
>>
>>1211463
Can't sell for shit though, which kinda detracts from her ring work. Sasha is an amazing seller on the other hand. It's one of the things she really is that good at.
>>
>>1211476
>amazing

You marks and your superlatives.
HBK was an amazing seller. Reyrey was an amazing seller. Stone Cold was an amazing seller.
Sasha's a Woman.
>>
File: point-obama-1.jpg (27 KB, 421x284) Image search: [Google]
point-obama-1.jpg
27 KB, 421x284
Here is what Obama had to say about Sasha Banks.

http://talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=dba70313e717d3a32543f454230d3e3e
>>
>>1211478
God this post just reeks of neckbeard
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (448 KB, 958x1440) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
448 KB, 958x1440
>>1211490
>>
>>1211486
http://talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=093a32e9f693cda6fe4ebeed86fe88cc
>>
File: tip.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>>1211478
>>
Reminder that Stone Cold said the triple threat was the best match of the night. Is he a virgin neckbeard?
>>
>>1211282

the crowd was tired.

it was a taped show so it was edited anyway (Roman getting attacked by Gallows/Anderson in London getting LOUD BOOS? no.)
>>
File: [tips baaaaa].jpg (16 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
[tips baaaaa].jpg
16 KB, 236x354
>>1211500
>>1211503
>>
>>1211503

no it's just that WM32 was a weak ass card.

Also Austin is full of shit the IC Ladder match was MOTN.
>>
>>1211527
>it was a taped show so it was edited anyway
if it was edited Sasha would have got a massive pop
>>
>>1211536
this
>>
>>1211285
No u
>>
>>1211472
> memeshitting

Imagine getting BTFO this hard.

>>1211530
It's not the Ladies' fault that WWE saw fit to hamstring Ambrose/Lesnar, Styles & Owens/Zayn
>>
File: 1460643067248.jpg (29 KB, 452x455) Image search: [Google]
1460643067248.jpg
29 KB, 452x455
Neckbeard neets, which are her only fans, don't buy tickets or pay a subscription.

So nobody gives a shit.

Bayley will get the same treatment.
>>
>>1211668
> implying Bayley's only fans are >>(You)

Well this is a special kind of dumb.
>>
>>1211668
Bayley's fans are from all demographics
>>
>>1211683
> repeating yourself like a stroke victim

This isn't even fun. I just feel bad for >>(You).
>>
>>1211730
I've been fucking you pretty hard for a while now.

Later, mark.
>>
>>1211503
you realize that he is given talking points by wwe in exchange for resources for his podcast
>>
She was raped
>>
>>1211282
Bookers are stupid, so they gave Charlotte a completely nonsense victory at Wrestlemania. Then they decide to feud Charlotte with Natalya because "Natalya has the heart of a champion". So I'm finishing with the same phrase I have started, bookers are stupid.
>>
>>1211778
He criticised Roman and the main event. He still has his own mind
>>
>>1211894
>He still has his own mind

I didnt say that he doesnt I said he was given talking points by the WWE, do you doubt this?
>>
>>1211902
he gets talking points in the stone cold podcast on the WWE network, not on his actual podcast considering half of it is advertising cougar's and talking about hunting
>>
Sasha can't even play her own character of The Boss any more. In half the videos she is giggling around like a little school girl, acting worse than Bayley. WTF was even up with that time when she cheared on the New Day`?
>>
>>1211985
She isn't a heel anymore. Hasn't been in months. One of the biggest mistakes WWE could have made with her, they did.
>>
>>1211989
if she was good as you smarks claimed she was, she could make it work.
>>
>>1212015
>face character in WWE
>working
>>
>>1212015
I'm not even a big fan of her. Some people are just naturally better at being a heel and he is one of them. HBK was a vastly superior heel too, does that mean he's shit?
>>
>>1212017
>zayn
>bayley
>enzo and cass
>becky kinda
sasha is one dimensional and never changed or tweaked her 5 year old boss meme gimmick, she only has herself to blame.
>>
>>1212038
This. I think she was great in NXT, but she's stale now.
>>
>>1212024
hbk was still an amazing babyface though. even comparing hb shizzle to some jobber like sasha should be blasphemy
>>
>>1212038
to be fair they all have the advantage over sasha of being naturally likeable
>>
>>1212069
SashA+ is literally the perfect human being. What's not to like? Potato jobber is a retard and nobody likes those
>>
>>1212074
>What's not to like
she attracts fans like you
>>
>>1212087
Nothing of substance to say, typical of a beC+ketty fag
>>
She gets a reaction in my pants
>>
One of the many reasons WM32 was one of if not the worst Wrestlemanias of all time. How can you not have a single match (except Taker) ending in a way that lets the fans go home happy. Sasha should have won.
>>
>>1212928
I'm surprised you sheltered racist neckbeards like Sasha seeing as you're all racist
>>
>>1212949
IC Ladder Match.
>>
>>1212953
look at her she isnt anything black, shes white as fuck.
>no ass
>no tits
the only black features she has is wearing wigs and the forehead.
>>
>>1212949
>fans happy
yea becky should have won, sasha winning would have been silence .
>>
She is the Roman Reigns of the women's division. She is being protected and if you notice, Becky Lynch is the one taking all of the losses / pinfalls so that Sasha continues to look strong.

She doesn't really have any gimmick or character. I haven't seen her cut a single promo on the main roster. She is getting this Roman-esque treatment.

She kinda looks like a wanna-be female rapper from Miami, with all the dollar signs and gold bling bling.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1310x873
i like le boss
>>
>>1211282

She's having a dream she hadn't made it.
>>
>>1213440
The difference is that Sasha became a better performer than Reigns will likely ever be, years ago.
>>
>>1213617
Sasha right now is being pushed harder than Reigns.

Sasha right now botches more than Reigns.

Sasha right now has less quality matches than Reigns during the same time period.

I don't know what you saw in Sasha years ago, but it's far gone homie.
>>
File: 1428423786950.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1428423786950.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>1213617
>>
>eva marie botched less than sasha at WM
>eva marie

yeah, sasha is entering the jobber zone
>>
>>1213636
When Sasha has more Royal Rumble wins (let alone WrestleMania main events and world titles) than clean singles jobs, she'll be getting pushed harder than Reigns.

> years ago

Did you mean last October?
>>
>>1213617
>The difference is that Sasha became a better performer than Reigns will likely ever be
yea her mainroster performances sure have shut up the critics lol im sure she wants to botch up more important matches.
>>
seeing how the main roster is barely used maybe it's better if bayley and asuka stay in nxt
>>
>>1213653
You were the one saying years ago, frankly I have no fucking clue what you were talking about. Being pushed has nothing to do with having won titles or not, Sasha literally hasn't been pinned once. Reigns has been pinned several times.
>>
>>1212949
I had no problem with Sasha not winning. I wanted it to be Charlotte or Becky the whole time.
>>
>>1213617
She's barely better than he is since coming to the main roster and is even more protected. Reigns has been pinned a few times, dirty or not. She never has been.
>>
>>1213658
Yes it would be. Lets move Becky and Emma back down there while we're at it because they're never going to be more than jobbers in WWE.
>>
>>1213773
Becky pinned Sasha in a #1 Contenders' match on RAW.

And that draw is still cleaner than any singles job Reigns has done in a WWE ring.

> frankly I have no fucking clue what you were talking about.

Well, at least you've got the decency to admit it.

>>1213656
At least she didn't put on a WrestleMania main event so boring that people were chanting for Nakamura.
>>
What is the sense in making Sasha look so much stronger than everyone else? She's not big or strong, her offence isn't good looking. What reason is there to have her be an undefeated monster? At least at the start is was dirty wins, now she just blows through everyone clean. I get that they'rre getting a big boner over the thought of Bayley vs. Sasha on the main roster but there's no guarantee Bayley won't just flop on arrival.
>>
>>1213799
This might come as a shock to you, but competent bookers like to protect new talent so that when they lose, it means something.
>>
>>1213802
It's the exact opposite of competent. There's protecting and there's sashawinslol. Emma didn't get protected. Becky hasn't. She's been fed to Sasha for months. Charlotte seems to take clean losses every other fucking week these days. It's not smart booking at all. It makes everyone else look bad for the sake of propping her up. It's the exact thing they're doing with Reigns.
>>
>>1213811
You don't understand the "winslol" meme.
>>
>>1213791
Yes, I have the decency to admit you are absolute trash at formulating your sentences.

That was a double pin, the match ended in a draw, fucking moron lmao. Not even a loss, you are actually comparing that to Reigns? Sasha is undefeated, never submitted nor pinned on the main roster. Absolute shite booking. And no, she put on a WrestleMania match that should have been the greatest on the card but she single handedly ruined it by botching every single move

Daily reminder that Eva Marie had a cleaner match at WM than Sasha.
>>
>>1213817
Way to go not being able to form an argument, he is right, and you are wrong, very fucking wrong.
>>
>>1213877
Still a cleaner singles pin than Ramen has ever taken.

>>1213879
> samefag
>>
>>1214014
Yeah no fucking shit, I replied after I posted the first one, anyone is able to tell those posts are from the same person.

It's far from a cleaner pin than Roman has taken, it's not even a pin, she didn't lose the match. You are delusional as fuck if you think Sasha isn't worse booked than Reigns.
>>
>>1211282
how big do you think her penis is lads
>>
>>1214074
You mad as fuck lad.

Name me a singles pin Reigns has taken that's as clean as that. Go ahead.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.