[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: paige.jpg (127 KB, 1159x1387) Image search: [Google]
paige.jpg
127 KB, 1159x1387
How do we fix this shit?
>>
>>1211011
I'm watching RAW right now, and I gotta ask.

Why the fuck did she even get such a huge pop? I get it, she's English and the show is in England.

But she's done literally nothing worth a shit for months. I've gone from liking her to absolutely hating her within the last few months because of how little she gives a shit and is a corporate whore.

Yet she still gets a pop. Mind boggling.
>>
You don't. She has a shit personality and is lazy.
>>
>>1211412
> getting worked by shit booking

Don't be a fuckin' mark.
>>
>>1211412
>I get it, she's English and the show is in England
That's all it takes. That and a bunch of thirsty young men.
>>
>>1211445
Disliking shit booking =/= getting worked.

>>1211453
Is there anything worse than Paige fans?
>Bayley & Sasha fans.
>>
File: CgMDMRTXIAAzYhg.jpg (43 KB, 600x879) Image search: [Google]
CgMDMRTXIAAzYhg.jpg
43 KB, 600x879
>>1211412
she was by far one of the most popular people over wrestlemania weekend

she had the most signings and still all of her lines ended up closing off. people waited hours in advance for her superstore signing bands. shouldve seen how quickly people abandoned the usos line for her
>>
>>1211457
Sasha fans. They're the most deluded of all and largely reddit smarks, which makes them even more insufferable.
>>
>>1211457
Disliking her for not being pushed is the definition of worked, Marky Mark.
>>
>>1211464
All that just for being hot. Crazy.
>>
>>1211467
her superstore signing was mostly dudes but her axxess lines had a lot of women and kids. when they closed her one line off she went through it with security to not miss anyone, it was really cool.
>>
>>1211466
>Disliking her for not being pushed is the definition of worked, Marky Mark.

Did I even say this you retard?

I dislike her because she's shit, boring, lazy and would rather be sucking corporate dick than wrestling a good match.
>>
>>1211412

it was a taped RAW
>>
>>1211457

>there are people who unironically think Sasha is better than or even will be better than Asuka

Bayley could barely keep up with Joshi style what fucking chance does horseface have?
>>
>>1211531
The crowd reactions weren't edited
>>
>>1211457
>Is there anything worse than Paige fans?
WE WANT SASHA
WE WANT SASHA
WE WANT SASHA
>gets a match
*crickets*
>>
>>1211535
Sasha's better than Bayley though
>>
>>1211011
Jesus I just noticed that flabby tummy
>>
File: paige.png (2 MB, 1748x1387) Image search: [Google]
paige.png
2 MB, 1748x1387
never go full slag
>>
>>1211475
Yeah, I mean, just look at those opportunities Paige has had of late, like...oh. Shit.
>>
>>1211575
tbf the two pics on the top in the now category got 110k+ likes on wwes instagram, which is tens of thousands more than the other divas could hope for
>>
>>1211577
She had three title matches in a row at the end of 2015. They sucked. She's crap.
>>
>>1211596
> matches with Charlotte where the alignments were all wrong

Such opportunity.
>>
>>1211666
>muh alignments
She was still sloppy and shit. Her character has no bearing on that.
>>
>>1211575
that main roster make up artist needs to be fired holy shit
when Brie used to come out I couldn't legit tell which Bella it was because her tits were pushed to the sky and the make up had more layers than a wedding cake
>>
>>1211464
what the hell is going on with her thumb?
>>
File: 1460392075394.png (111 KB, 227x223) Image search: [Google]
1460392075394.png
111 KB, 227x223
>>1211011
Plastic surgery
>>
>>1212646
it's a tattoo
>>
>>1211464
>she was by far one of the most popular people over wrestlemania weekend
because shes from europe.
>>
>>1212658
Not the tattoo, it's like she doens't have a finger nail
>>
>>1211011

future endeavor. she's a botch machine and she got fat so she isn't even pleasing to look at.
>>
>>1211011
>How do we fix Paige

She has always been pretty mediocre. She just had very vocal fanboys who never shuts the fuck up about her.
>>
>>1212676
This. When she got called up people were amazed by her wrestling because they'd had 10 years of Laurinaitis lingerie models. Now that more talented women are getting called up and involved in angles, coupled with her decline in wrestling/looks, she got sunk off the card like a lead balloon. Still, she has a highly vocal fanbase so I doubt she's going anywhere.
>>
>>1212666
they not count or something?

interestingly, paige trends higher in the US on google than all of the other divas
>>
>>1211011

ywn be CBT'd by paige wearing her qt as fuck backwards snapback
>>
>>1212718
>This. When she got called up people were amazed by her wrestling because they'd had 10 years of Laurinaitis lingerie models.
Not with that botched finisher on AJ and getting the strap, people hated her right off the bat unless they were NXT watchers.
>>
I was there last night and she is legitimately a bitch.

When the other women (faces and heels) were coming to the ring she kept looking at her watch, making the 'get on with it' motion and looking disinterested. Then beforehand, whilst the cameras were off, the other three female faces were hugging and she was off on her own. I thought she was going to turn heel but it was just her real life character.
>>
>>1212789
Because she's been wrestling since da wumb. Probably feels like she's too good for it
>>
>>1212667
her finger is bent retard
>>
>>1212789
probably shouldnt make shit up when theres live footage breh
>>
>>1211475

I don't think she limits herself to corporate dick. I mean, have you seen the stories about her? As long as you're in a moderately mediocre band, you've pulled. Just look at the people she follows on Twitter.
>>
>Oi bruv wanna shag
>>
>>1211549

It's because they don't want Sasha. They want to be praised by inane wrestling forums or social-media for being a "good crowd".
>>
>>1212718

>she has a highly vocal fanbase so I doubt she's going anywhere

Rosa Mendes still has a job. Paige has nothing to worry about because she sells the most merchandise, has an enormous fanbase and is somewhat talented.
>>
File: wana suck bruv.jpg (29 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
wana suck bruv.jpg
29 KB, 500x280
>>1212815
>>
>>1211549

you just named every Dean Ambrose segment
>>
>>1211595
And that proves what? WWE supposedly surpasses the NFL, NBA, and other mainstream sports on the social networks. Doesn't mean shit, WWE is irrelevant and ratings are still lowering, your waifu is no different than the rest.
>>
>>1211595
probably all swede.
>>
File: 1459563639164.jpg (31 KB, 315x425) Image search: [Google]
1459563639164.jpg
31 KB, 315x425
>>1211575
>new boyfriend every episode of Total Divas
>admitted to needing an abortion when she was underage

Total Divas was a mistake. The character of the purple puffy vulva girl is ruined.
>>
>>1212984

>ywn have an underpaige pull your condom off and say "its awrite i can just get an uborchun" while sweaty and breathing heavily while wearing a black snapback hat on top
>>
File: aj likes when you tap out.gif (2 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
aj likes when you tap out.gif
2 MB, 350x196
>>1211011
Worse than AJ! *clap clap clap clap clap*
>>
>>1212984
she's looking more and more like her mother
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.