[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's not actually going to fight, is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 396x594
He's not actually going to fight, is he?
>>
>>1205265
He will and he will die
>>
>>1205265
Shit, I almost don't think so at this point, he seems to keep finding more surgeries and problems he has to deal with. He's got more than enough money to not have to even. I think he may get one bout, max.
>>
why the fuck does he have a pepsi tattoo?
>>
>>1205277
"I like pepsi"
>>
>>1205277
Because he's too much of a pussy to get a weed one
>>
>>1205277
He likes Pepsi, ignoring the fact that consuming it violates his straight edge lifestyle
>>
File: backbreaker.png (1 MB, 1024x971) Image search: [Google]
backbreaker.png
1 MB, 1024x971
>>1205265
Leave Phil to me.
>>
File: 1454889041015.jpg (32 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1454889041015.jpg
32 KB, 500x372
I wasn't watching during Punk's reign, what did he do to piss off this board so much

was his heel run that good? people are still obsessed over him 2 years after he left
>>
>>1205277
Because hes just so le quirky, le random and le different. We just wouldn't understand.
>>
>>1205285
People liked him but then he turned into a whiny crybaby bitch boy after he left WWE and did that Cabana podcast.
>>
>>1205282
Pepsi is not a drug
>>
>>1205286
don't fucking reply to me dean mark
>>
>>1205290
Im not Dean mark friend
>>
>>1205285
He buried Ryback as a human botch machine, which butthurts this board because >MUH BIG GUY.
People are obsessed because he exposed Romans push and people hate Romans push.
>>
>>1205297
Thats just not true at all
>>
>>1205292
you retard.

you type the same way he does and you just said you sold shit on craiglist to get "booze and drinks"

watch you're going to say LE WORK xD
>>
Do you think that Phil, is getting cucked by Ryback?
>>
File: duh Big guy.jpg (5 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
duh Big guy.jpg
5 KB, 150x150
>>1205302
yes
>>
>>1205282
No it doesnt. Straightedge started as just a no sex, no drugs/smoking, no alcohol thing. The fags who added in caffeine or whatever other bullshit were just trying to be extreme about it.
>>
>>1205288
But it's just 1 podcast, it's not like he's complaining about how WWE treated him daily.
He kept quiet after he left for a year, did a 2 hour podcast where he told his story and fucking moved on.

How is that "whiny"?
>>
File: u retard.gif (1 MB, 199x166) Image search: [Google]
u retard.gif
1 MB, 199x166
>>1205300
So Dean mark is the only anon on Earth dat sells stuff on Craigslist for beer and cigs? Interesting...
>>
>>1205289
Caffeine is a drug and anyone who says otherwise is deluding themselves
>>
>>1205307
no he's the only one who calls it booze and cigs

you retard nigger.

timestamp your hand and claim your not black
>>
>>1205307
Yes. You suck at hiding your identiy.
>>
>>1205285
because his fans overrate him.

He's a B+ player at best. The only good thing he ever did was the pipebomb.
>>
>>1205306
>cried about how WWE mistreated him
>cried about how he had to wrestle "injured" yet WWE uploaded photographic video evindence to disapprove him
>cried about how he never got to main event Wrestlemania yet is a skinnyfat slob who doesnt even put effort in to work out
>cried about how Ryback hurt him and tried to bury him yet Ryback said Punks making it up
>cried about Romans push
>fakes injuries to this very day so he doesnt have to fight in UFC
>spergs oyt in interviews like a little baby bitch boy
>is his own biggest fan
>cried about how he got fired on hos wedding day YET walked out on the conpany with zero notice like a little crybaby bitch
>treats people who want to get a pic or autograph in public like shit
>doesnt drink or do drugs
>cried about HHH yet Hunter said he'd ask Punk all the time if there were any issues and Punk always said he was fine
Should I go on?
>>
File: 9000001.png (27 KB, 464x216) Image search: [Google]
9000001.png
27 KB, 464x216
>>1205307
Are you seriously autistic?
>>
>>1205310
>>1205309
Its admirable that you fags would compare me to the greatest heel on /wwe/ today but sorry im not him...
>>
>>1205315
Nice photoshop ya fucking nerd. Link me to that comment right now. Oh wait u cant cuz u spent time in paint making a shitty photoshop. Fucking nerd..
>>
>>1205312
>He's a B+ player at best
10/10 mic skills, very good in the ring, had a unique look and was over with everyone (jimmies, women, marks, smarks).
He also outsold Cena in merchandise.
I'd hardly call that B+.

>The only good thing he ever did was the pipebomb.
5 star match with Cena, GOAT feud with Jeff Hardy, entire SES run, late '12 heel run, that promo when he destroyed The Rock, amazing matches with Taker and Brock, etc.
>>
>>1205328
For you.

I found him very boring
>>
>>1205328
Nigga what? He was a soft body that defines the current attitude of society. Always blaming others. And he never destroyed the rock
>>
>>1205277
Chicago Yankee faggotry, all those homos up north have one there, they all think Pepsi is better than based Coca-Cola.
>>
File: punkvrock.png (35 KB, 1031x326) Image search: [Google]
punkvrock.png
35 KB, 1031x326
>>1205335
>And he never destroyed the rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr8mfBRsD2s
compare rock's cookiepuss shit to punk's pipebomb and box with god promo

rock was clearly outclassed
>>
>>1205353
No, you just hate the rock.

He wasn't destroyed, it was fucking weak
>>
>>1205374
>triggered.jpg
>>
>>1205308
Even the guy who founded straight edge tells people who say this to fuck off
>>
>>1205380
Dude we get it, CM punk is your favorite wrassler and hero
Noone cares
>>
>>1205313
No a Punk fan never seen him much. I'm an older fan watched the real shit. He's an A- over all, some territories he would be a B+. He would be a B+ down south a tag team expert and champ if everyone left or was hurt. WWF when it was hot IC champ and faced off for the World title. Only winning it as a guy to lose it the next week to a new heel or something. I know he gets all the hot sluts and some like him. Dude always comes across as a dick. He also cuts a good promo, wrestling from what I've seen isn't bad.
>But it's this easy for everyone who says he's so great and good dude. Who would you take for your companies #1 wrestler CM or Flair, Vader, Sting, AA, MM, Piper, Dusty, there's many more. So if you take them before CM then he's a B+.
>>
>>1205374
CM punk rekt the rock. The only people cheering the rock were women and children, who will cheer him no matter what he says.
>>
>>1205403
Never seen anyone ever do anything close to what your saying with the rock. I think CM did much better than cena but no he's no rock.
>>
>>1205374
>He wasn't destroyed
He was. Just because the commentary guffaws at everything he says doesn't mean he's good.

Also it was his hometown so obviously they'll cheer anything he says, even though his promo was fucking shit.
>>
>>1205403
No he didn't wreck anything
>>
>>1205399
Holy shit, speak English
>>
>>1205399
> He's an A-

Why is AJ posting here?
>>
>>1205428
AJ Styles love him he's a true A+. Let the butt hurt begin. Better than CM
>>
>>1205265
>>1205285
>>1205297
>>1205305
>>1205328

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Pathetic quitter
>Most boring guy in any room at any time
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>Runs in the opposite direction like a terrified screaming girl at the mere sight of a burger
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Sk8er boi
>Doesn't like to party
>Prefers Pepsi to Budweiser
>30 minute boring promos sent the audience to sleep
>Never drew a penny
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about being an atheist. Nobody cares
>Thinks using Cult Of Personality for this theme is cool. It isn't
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Adored by beta morons
>Calling that overrated and carefully scripted promo a "pipebomb" represents a new level of cringe
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Cried about the doctors
>Cried about not being in a WrestleMania main event
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>1205438
can this be reported as spam or is it "board culture" at this point
getting tired of seeing it in every thread desu
>>
>>1205428
AJ Lee is hot but a slut Kay Lethal destoyed that shit when she was young and cute
>>
>>1205410
>>1205421
>punk drops a legit promo
>lays some great lines
>rock spews the same old shit
Since becoming a part timer his promos have been pretty mundane. Punk destroyed him.
>>
>>1205441

Silence whining child!
>>
>>1205448

Hi Phil
>>
>>1205450
Sorry m8, you spammed that pasta so hard people started to like Punk because of it
>>
>>1205452

Not the same guy you fool. Calm down about your precious emo hero
>>
>>1205438

All truth, every word
>>
>>1205308
Weak shitpost turned into a funny one. Good job anon!
>>
Is he going to use GTS?
>>
>>1205441

Fuck off Phil
>>
File: 8986.png (227 KB, 614x469) Image search: [Google]
8986.png
227 KB, 614x469
>>1205451
>>1205458
>>1205475
you have to realize that your gimmick posting gets stale after a while and you need to stop

have some self respect
>>
>>1205451
The truth hurts sometimes. The rock is donezo bro. He's an actor now.
>>
>>1205441
>>1205486
KEK!

the butt hurt skunk fan is real
>>
>>1205486

Phil and his little army of angry fans are the most sensitive people on Earth
>>
File: 68585.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
68585.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>1205486
>you need to stop
>have some self respect
>>
>>1205285
He whined about absolutely everything

>I'm great and i'm not being pushed enough!
WWE give him the longest modern day Title run
>This is hard! I'm being worked too hard!

Punk is the kind of guy who's never ever happy, even when he whines and gets his own way. The guy is a hypocrite, and no one likes a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1446768388666.jpg (16 KB, 296x400) Image search: [Google]
1446768388666.jpg
16 KB, 296x400
>>1205549
>>1205556
>>1205563
>>
File: ReallyNigga.png (1 MB, 800x816) Image search: [Google]
ReallyNigga.png
1 MB, 800x816
>>1205584
"no"
>>
>>1205582
>He whined about absolutely everything
see >>1205306

>WWE give him the longest modern day Title run
They booked him like shit the entire reign and forced him to work even though he was injured and could've died

I'm not saying you have to like him but stop being so obsessed, it's embarrassing. Move on like he did.
>>
>>1205598
see>>1205438
>>
>>1205438
He doesnt think how I think, therefore I hate him.
>keep crying hater.
>>
>>1205598
A lot of wrestlers work hurt. Punk just couldn't handle the schedule of the top guy.
Also
>Booked him like shit the entire reign
That's not even remotely true
>>
>>1205623

Hi Phil! Shouldn't you be pretending to train for a UFC fight that's never going to happen?
>>
>>1205647
xDDD le upboat
>>
>>1205643
>A lot of wrestlers work hurt
Not really?

>Punk just couldn't handle the schedule of the top guy
Yes he could. He worked most of 2013 hurt and only decided he had enough when his body couldn't take it anymore.

>That's not even remotely true
It is.
>>
>>1205643
He couldn't handle the schedule because he wasn't on gear like pretty much every other champ has been
>>
Not a big Punk fan, he was fresh for a short while and shook up a VERY stale product momentarily but that's about it. He was above average. Never shit and never a great.

Will probably get murdered in his first bout with UFC if it ever happens.

But all that aside, fat autistic virgin men that make their mothers cry due to their failures in life acting like they are somehow qualified to be judging the guy that fucks AJ Lee nightly and is worth millions is far more pathetic.

Stay buttblasted.

The more interesting question is whether he will ever be back in the WWE. I'm talking a good few years down the line. Due to all the controversy and bullshit he would draw big and WWE and Punk could make each other a lot of money so never rule it out despite all the bad blood. if Bret can come back anyone can. Not for a substantial run but some WrestleMania showcase shit.
>>
>>1205953

Hi Phil
>>
>>1205381
That's because it's an empty and hypocritical movement which falls in on itself instantly.
>>
>>1205663
They do. BMJ's shoulder was fucked up for months until his surgery.
>>
>>1205953
For a Latina with no tits, (like what's the point?) AJ was amazingly hot.
>>
>>1205265
I have heard he has a very small penis.
>>
>>1205448
Ho l y shut we get it. You love cm ounk. Noone cares scrub
>>
>>1205277
Because he is a faggot
>>
>>1205953
>fucks AJ Lee nightly and is worth millions is far more pathetic.
>Stay buttblasted.
She looks like a child, so i'm not butt blasted at all Tbqh.

Also seek help if you think she's attractive
>>
>>1205438
>copypasta

blah, blah, your opinion is stupid an unoriginal
blah blah HI PHIL
blah blah god I can't believe how pathetic you are having to post this same copypasta in literally every cm punk thread, which half the time you're the op of.

I'm thinking I'm gonna go to /qa/ and see if the mods will just ban cm punk threads outright.
>>
>>1205277
Because he's a chiraqi.
>>
>>1206246

Keep crying Phil, keep crying
>>
>>1205265

No he isn't
>>
>>1205280
smoknig w33d m8ks me tuf l00k mum! xdd
>>
>>1205265

He'll fight twice and then come back to WWE as part-timer to get that WM main event spot.
>>
>>1205325
The extent you go to to hide your identity is at an autistic level
>>
>>1205277
I think it was literally meant to symbolize that he always orders pepsi over alcohol because muh straight edge
>>
>>1208196
never gonna happen unless haitch and vince die in a plane crash
>>
>>1205277

Brian Baker from Minor Threat (the band that invented the straight edge movement) got a Coca-Cola tattoo because all his buddies were getting beer tattoos and he thought, "lol why not I like soda." Punk is edge and likes Pepsi better I guess.
>>
>>1205285

He's a big whiner just like smarks today are
>>
>>1205353
Still giving this guy credit for a line lifted directly from:
1. a book of Negro Sermons
>which became
2. a long-running gospel-themed Broadway musical
>and has been quoted by
3. nearly a dozen rappers

None of his catchphrases are original, and he's a walking pop-culture billboard (but it's memespouting when New Day does it), complete with soft-drink tatoo.
>>
>>1205285
Because before people decided hating him was cool he was one of the guys who "were the best" and I'll get a shit ton og (you)'s trying to refute otherwise, but people loved the fuck out of Punk because he was honest and didn't fuck around. and then Punk left and anounced he was effectively "retiring." which left all the people who loved punk with a sense of betrayal, and rather then direct the anger at the company that completely stole away the joy Punk had they decided the anger was better spend hating on Punk. So they make their shitty copypastas and call him whiny, and hope he gets his shit kicked in when he finally fights in ufc, and fucking laugh at the premise of him laughing in ufc at all. Two years after Punks left the wwe

and anyone who tries to defend punk or even speak positively of him will get at least one or two "hi phil" posts in response because people are so deluded in with their hatred that they can't believe in the notion that someone might disagree with them. But Phil Brooks lives in Chicago, with his wife, and is doing his own thing at his own pace because his job with ufc isn't in any rush to put him at risk of injury and he's got several million dollars and that drives the /asp/ies and the /sp/igots and the /wwe/ faggots up the walls because they know they'll never amount to anything no matter what they do.

They're angry because CM Punk left the wwe and is actually happy.
>>
It would be based if he actually fought Ryback.
>>
>>1210291
>They're angry because CM Punk left the wwe and is actually happy.

CM Punk could be sitting in a recliner drinking an ice cold pepsi as money rains down on him and two beautiful women suck his dick, and he would find something to complain about.
>>
>>1210550
he's done interviews and shit, he seems awfully happy in the ones I've read about.
but hey, whatever m8
>>
>>1205353

Moron

>>1208962

Speaker of truth
>>
>>1210291

Hi Phil!
>>
Cm babby hates wrassling now

Literally gets pissy when it gets mentioned lel
>>
>>1208238
>implying vince cares
>Implying haitch won't want to be the guy who beats him at that mania main event
>>
>>1205438
so much this. punk stans are fucking furious at the truth in this post. guy's a chump.
>>
To be fair skunk didn't actually leave. He got fired, but him whining about certain things like wanting to main event wrestle mania is pretty annoying.
Who cares if you don't main event mania, you got the belt for 400+ days. It's not like his career was heath slater tier.
>>
>complains because a wrestler hit him too hard that he took off decades off his life
>signs up to fight for real when the opponent hits the hardest and with little regard for his safety
>gets injured conveniently during """training"""
>still in the same shape he was before he signed up if not worse
>Dana has to pick a random shmuck who worked his ass off for years to even get noticed and signed in the UFC only to fight and possibly job to this overrated newcomer
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.