[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs on r/squaredcircle want this man to lose his job or cha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: lawler_original.jpg (2 MB, 1640x1262) Image search: [Google]
lawler_original.jpg
2 MB, 1640x1262
SJWs on r/squaredcircle want this man to lose his job or change his character because his commentary during female matches hurts their fee fees. https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4ezly9/if_wwe_really_wants_to_legitimize_womens_wrestling/
>>
>>1202790
Wow.
>Cole's work on the Women's match was really groundbreaking. Absolutely a good example of Cole at his best, I particularly loved when he emphasised 'Superstar' like he understood the gravity of the match.
>Cole killed it at Mania. I think maybe once he said something that made me roll my eyes but otherwise I enjoyed him.
>>
>>1202790
>reddit
>>
>>1202790
I'd love for Lawler to lose his job, for whatever reason they can manage, really.
>>
>>1202790
how about you fuck off and go back there, we dont care
>>
Lawler's commentary is mad gay these days anyway so all the more power to those homos
>>
File: iEp47nu.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
iEp47nu.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>1202790
>Cole's work on the Women's match was really groundbreaking.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>1202812
You sound a lot like the dumbass in the comments claiming Lawler is a misogynist.
>>
I would love for lawler to be gone but not for something as retarded as this. they need to fire him for being a shit commentator in general instead of over feelings
>>
>getting worked by one of the biggest heels in history
>>
>>1202828
>Mauro: He hit him with a shining wizard
>Lawler: A shining wizard? Haha.
>Mauro: And follows it up with a scoop slam
>Lawler: Scoop slam?
>Mauro: And a forearm to the face
>Lawler: Forearm? Is that what they call it back in Japan?

This is the entirety of Lawler's Smackdown commentary. He sounds like Solid Snake repeating everything as a question.
>>
>>1202838
>Mauro's calling mandrama instead of actual sports
It's like he wants to be a joke.
>>
>>1202843
>Mauro doing what he enjoys and pays more instead of caring about what Internet think of it

History's greatest buffoon, yes.
>>
Lawler needs to retire because he sucks now. Simple as that.

As a side note, women's wrestling is fucking trash anyways, I'd rather see two hot hoes than the four horseface women. I bet those reddit faggots also think the WNBA is as good as the NBA.
>>
>>1202848
Thanks for the input Mauro
>>
File: 1448148913666.jpg (46 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
1448148913666.jpg
46 KB, 480x853
>>1202848
>>
>>1202806
this.

fuck off reddit and take your reddit threads with you.
>>
>>1202851
>Lawler needs to retire because he sucks now. Simple as that.
His Smackdown commentary with Mauro begs to differ.

Cole: OH MY
JBL: HA HA HA I LUV IT MAGGLE
Byron: hehe good one
>>
>>1202858
Good point.
>>
>>1202790
The real reason why Lawler needs to get a stern talking to or get the fuck out of commentary is because he buries heels instead of building them up as he should. The amount of times a heel has debuted and Lawler made a mockery of their gimmick (which isn't the performer's fault) should be enough to get him kicked out. Not that he isn't right about the lame gimmicks though.

Other than that, I don't give a shit if he comments on women's tits and ass.
>>
>>1202868
He's being a heel announcer right now, so he always thinks the heels are the greatest thing ever, but never elaborates why and sounds incredibly unconvincing.
>>
>>1202869
But he doesn't even do that, man. He does it for some heels but you take shitty gimmicks like the Vaudevillains and he completely fucking buried them before they even reached the ring on their debut.
>>
Well I mean, if they actually give a shit about respecting women now, then Lawler is not the guy for that.
>>
>>1202873
You do know that commentators are not much more than puppets right? Especially guys like lawler and cole.
He buried them because he was told to, theyre jobbers.
>>
Lawler has always sucked and been cringe. How much he used to scream "puppies" and shit like that was horrible to listen to on the face of it, the sexism was irrelevant. He sounds like a retard pterodactyl.

I don't watch Smackdown but I assume he's just as shit now. JR/Heyman is the GOAT announce team.
>>
>>1202895
Of course they're jobbers but you don't bury the gimmick when they debut, if that was the case there'd be no point to giving them wins to build them up a little like they're doing. I find it funny that you guys have this comic book supervillain perception of how WWE operates that you even think Vince feeds both commentators every single line instead of yelling at them to shill the network every once in a while.
>>
>>1202838

This. Lawler has been past his sell by date since circa 1999. Graves is already better than him.

Mauro, Saxton and Graves on Smackdown would be great.
>>
Whatever could get Lawler shitcanned I'm all for it
>>
>>1202790
How much of a fucking bummer must you be to hang out with if you have to side with a shitty commentator exclusively because he's a womanizing pedophile?
>>
Any reason to fire him is fine.
>>
>>1202790
Any excuse to get him off commentary. The obsessive dick riding during BMJ's time in the sun was bad enough. But now he's just all around shit.

>>1202868
You can't beat JBL when it comes to burying people on commentary.
>>
>all these feminists itt
>trying to act like they dont care "oh i just want him fired, i dont even care why!"
Not fooling me m80s
>>
>>1202927
Nah, he is a bad commentator. Probably the worst currently.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
>people shitting on BASED Jerry "The King of Wrestling" Lawler

18+

Dudes a living legend. Probably in the top 10 wrestlers of all time
>>
>>1202936
>I'm thirsty as fuck so I can really relate to the "King"
Have sex. :)
>>
>>1202939
>I started watching wrestling in late 2015. I like the divas, cause they're just like my kaiwaii animu

18+
>>
>>1202927
Oh darn, all the effort I put into it wasted, you were so much smarter than me, Internet Autist #16386, I guess I'll just have to retreat into my Feminism Cave and try again another day. You can't keep the patriarchy safe forever.
>>
>>1202927
People want him gone because he's an abysmal commentator. Nobody here gives a flying fuck about landwhales and their evil patriarchy.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 819x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 819x533
>>1202946
>feminist using sarcasm/condescending tones

Just like always
>>
>>1202951
Your steely sharp wits are just too much for me, I'll report my findings to our Godess-Queen Sarkeesian at once.
>>
>>1202927
>>1202936
go away jerry
>>
>>1202790
>These two superstars were working their butts off to put on a good match and this idiot can only seem to comment on their appearance

They were trying to wrestle?
That's adorable.
>>
>>1202946
>>1202954
Please have sex
>>
Smark marks getting WORKED by the King
>>
>>1202969
Only if my mistress permits it after our mutual friend Jamal is done with her. :^)
>>
>>1202946
>>1202954
This is a bit cringey tbhlads

King is seriously shit tho. His new Heel work was okay for a bit but now it's quickly fallen into patterns
>>
>>1202838
kek
>>
Wtf this isn't even about being SJW they are saying Lawler's a bad commentator in the same vein JBL essentially helped bury The Ascension. Even if it's for some "post-ironic I am only pretending" reason, making fun of a something when it's not even that particular thing is stupid as hell. That being said the groundbreaking comment is dumb. Just like that one thread about that one guy who thinks WWE changed everything with an antihero like SCSA and thinks characters like Walter White and Don Draper exist on TV because of him and that there was no big antihero before SCSA.
>>
OP was triggered by reddit and had to come post about it on his hug box
>>
>>1203189
This

/asp/ isn't your safespace OP
>>
>>1202907
>Saxton
Give me BALLGAME over that faggot any day
>>
>>1202790
Lawler's whole gimmick is a womanizer who gets in over his head from it. Shit, how many times has he been beaten up by the female wrestlers at this point? It's just his running thing now.
>>
>>1202790

>Looked at this.

What a Nazi cesspit. Fucking reddit.
>>
>>1203204

JBL is a shitty meme commentator
>>
>>1203269
Better than Saxton
>>
>>1202790
LeL

These are the same people on here who thinks
womyn wrestling is good
>>
>>1203189
getting downvoted must have been like getting shoes thrown at you for OP.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.