[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for some decent wrestling podcasts, anyone know of any?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: steveaustinunleashed1400x1400.jpg (438 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
steveaustinunleashed1400x1400.jpg
438 KB, 1400x1400
Looking for some decent wrestling podcasts, anyone know of any?
>>
>>1202362
Try the Steve Austin show
>>
Talk is Jericho
>>
um you know you should uh check out Meltzer and Bryan and Vinny you know
>>
Talk is Jericho
>>
Talk is Jericho
>>
At Ringside with Lunchbox Luchador
>>
>>1202368
I've started listening Bryan & Dave lately. I quite like Bryan and agree with him on a lot of stuff. Dave is autistic as fuck.
>>
Wrestling Inc Monday night podcasts with Vince Russo. Only raw review I care about
>>
Talk is Jericho is easily one of the best
>>
>>1202392
This is how you spot a complete retard. Dave knows what he's on about, Bryan is a shouty manlet who can't stand it when wrestling doesn't line up with his narrow expectations.
>>
File: solomonster1005.png (353 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
solomonster1005.png
353 KB, 800x800
For me Solomonster Sounds Off is the best podcast IMO.

He's critical, clear and all his ideas for rebooking, predictions, review are always spot fucking on. I listen to a few wrestling podcasts along with the obvious ones like Steve and Jeribro but Solomonster is the one that I never miss.

http://solomonster.podbean.com/
>>
>>1202397
>Dave knows what he's on about
I didn't say that he doesn't know what he's on about, just that he's autistic. For example, he didn't understand the segment where Dr Phil was telling Charlotte not to cheat.
>>
Talk is Jericho
>>
It's not really a podcast but OSWReview
>>
wrestling soup
>>
Wrestling Observer Radio for all pro-wrestling news
Talk is Jericho and Steve Austin show for interviews
Vince Russo's Wrestling Inc youtube show if you want to be annoyed by Vince and his faggot cohost
>>
>>1202447
Also I forgot Bret Hart's Sharpshooter podcast, Bret actually has pretty good opinions most of the time. His voice is just hard to listen to sometimes.

Also steer clear of faggots like Joe Cronin and JDfromnewyork and the like. There's absolutely no reason for you to listen to anything some faggot youtube reviewers say about the product when they have nothing to do with the business.
>>
Jim Cornette Experience.
>>
TWFS
>>
File: 9e2Xr-Gi.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9e2Xr-Gi.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
It's three comedians, one of which was a write for the WWE for a year. Pretty hilarious.
>>
Woooo Nation - Ric Flair and some fat southern jew
>>
Talk Is Jericho
>>
>talk is jerico

literally the worst wrestling podcast out there. I can't stand Jericho's fake laugh. He's so obnoxious in this.
>>
Powerbombcast is the only good one
>>
>>1202567
Talk Is Jericho
>>
TiJ
>>
>>1202610
>>1202619
>>1202496
>>1202407
>>1202365

Is Jericho in this thread!?
>>
File: 1453343517154.gif (2 MB, 199x182) Image search: [Google]
1453343517154.gif
2 MB, 199x182
>>
Gorilla Position.
>>
Going in Raw
>>
>>1202362
I like TiJ when he has two guests so they do the majority of the talking. Like when he had Cody and Xavier and Edge and Christian
>>
Art of wrestling
>>
Talk is Jericho
>>
>>1202631
welcome to thread is jericho
>>
>>1202650
>Great
>Jim Ross
Ew. I love JR as a commentator but fuck his podcast is boring.
>>
>>1202652
>>1202478
Based
>>
>>1202362
Talk n Shop
>>
Talk is Jericho
>>
>>1202362
Apparently Austin's the only one who've made Taker laugh, while he's in full phenom mode
>>
>>1202478
I really want to like TWFS, but Kevin is so fucking obnoxious
>>
O S DUB
S
DUB
>>
sidewalk slam by loading ready run is pretty entertaining, and a breath of fresh air from the insane negativity about the wwe
>>
>>1202362
the only true wrestling podcast is MINUS FIVE STARS
>>
>>1202447
listening to russo is painful...
>Austin, bro, I gotta tell ya vince danno wat he's doin
>yeah bro
>bro
>bro listen bro

between that and meltzer's
>y'know?
>its umm...yeah y'know?
>uhh ummm y'know? yeah he uhh y'know and its y'know

my personal hell would be listening to a conversation between those two
>>
>>1202567
I can't his stand his attitude and shitty interview style
>>
A few of the LAW podcasts are pretty good. If I ever miss a Raw they do a recap podcast right after the show which also covers total divas at the end which is a bonus.
>>
TALKN SHOP
>>
File: 1458609776073.png (128 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1458609776073.png
128 KB, 291x300
>>1204565
>y'know?
>>
>>1202478
Obnoxious as hell, but admittedly hilarious as well.
>>
Lapsed Fan podcast>>>All
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 500x500
>50 posts
>no one has mentioned Ring Rust!
>>
>>1204992
I love that but god damn do they go on. I still haven't finished their Wrestlemania episodes yet (I only listen to podcasts while on commute). Then there's all of their Starcade episodes which all run 6+ hours.

Others I like:
The Powerbombcast
The Attitude Era Podcast
Bryan and Vinny
How2Wrestling
I'll sometimes listen to Review-a-Wai if I can't be bothered to watch RAW.
>>
>>1205030

The Attitude Era Podcast would be the easy GOAT if it weren't for the SJW shit. It didn't really bother me until the Summerslam 2000 episode where they go on a rant about Jim Ross using the term "coon hound".
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.