[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an outlaw wrestler anything I'll get some out of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 8
File: Combat_Zone_Wrestling_(logo).png (41 KB, 300x146) Image search: [Google]
Combat_Zone_Wrestling_(logo).png
41 KB, 300x146
Ask an outlaw wrestler anything

I'll get some out of the way

>where have you wrestled
CZW, juggalo wrestling or w/e the call it, TNA, too many no name fire hall redneck promotions to name

>name?
i make one up every match, no name

>finisher

headlock driver, deans old dirty deeds
>>
Have you ever met Dean Ambrose?
>>
>>1202045
yes, in czw

hes pretty chill
>>
What is the most money you have made from a show?
>>
>>1202050
Holy shit for real? What did he smell like?
>>
>>1202051
1000 dollars in TNA
>>
>>1202053
cheap beer
>>
>>1202041

You're posting anon on 4shit. At least give us the nastiest back stage rumors, dodgy dealings and gossip you've got.
>>
File: rock n roll.jpg (25 KB, 320x515) Image search: [Google]
rock n roll.jpg
25 KB, 320x515
>>1202056
B A S E D
>>
>>1202057
These are years old, so take them as you will.

Dean Ambrose is probably an alcoholic, he always smelled like beer, this is probably why he isnt top guy.

ICP will often ask if you want money or meth has your paycheck, they will push you to take meth, because they make it and its cheaper to them than paying you.

Based Fatass has shit himself more than once while wrestling for CZW.
>>
You ever meet any big names in TNA? Is the company a train wreck backstage?
>>1202062
>owens has shit himself more than once while wrestling
top kek
>>
>>1202062
>Based Fatass
?
>>
>>1202064
>big names in TNA
I met sting, nash, AJ, booker, angle, jeff and matt hardy, the dudleys, and BIG POPPA PUMP

As for it being a train wreck, i wouldn't know about writing because I jobbed mostly.
But I once saw scott steiner get upset and scream "THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?" towards one of the bookers/writers or whatever

I've seen AJ look pissed as fuck after a meeting with a writer

I once saw booker t reading notes and just looking confused

I also once heard angle talking to bubba ray about trying to go back to WWE.
>>
>>1202050
>hes pretty chill
are you 12? I thought roleplaying was isolated to /x/
>>
File: bigbossman.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
bigbossman.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>1202062
>Based Fatass has shit himself more than once while wrestling for CZW.

NOW WE COOKING WIT SUGAR, BAYBEH!

Any dodgy sex stories?
Who has taken the meth from ICP, or who do you suspect?
Who in the industry ain't a namby-pamby limp wristed liberal faggot?

>Shout out to my main man Adolf Hitler. Keep it real on the lead up to 20/04.
>>
>>1202073
>dodgy sex stories
nothing outside of people having sex with ICP wrestlers for meth

>taken meth from ICP
too tuff tony or w/e the fuck his name is probably exclusively takes meth over money

>Who in the industry ain't a namby-pamby limp wristed liberal faggot?
big poppa pump
>>
Any backstage sluts you met?
>>
0/10 not believable at all
>>
>>1202085
>met
yes
>fucked
i dont want stds
>>
>>1202087
He says he's a jobber on the indie circuit, not like he's claiming he's Shawn Michaels here. I'd buy it.
>>
File: cryingforsteiner.jpg (55 KB, 306x611) Image search: [Google]
cryingforsteiner.jpg
55 KB, 306x611
>>1202078
>big poppa pump

>Brings a tear to my eye
>>
>>1202087
believe what you want

never claimed to be famous
>>
Biggest name you've wrestled with/jobbed to? And how did the match go?

Are you actually any good or just doing it as a hobby?

Biggest botch?
>>
>>1202101
Post pics and i'll believe you

if not piss off
>>
>>1202106
kys
>>
>>1202105
>biggest name ive jobbed to
Bubba Ray
>actually any good or is it a hobby
I'm nothing special, it's mostly a weekend thing for a quick few hundred dollars
>biggest botch
ive had no serious ones, besides missing suicide dives

most painful was probably when I was meant to low blow some redneck, but I hit a bit too hard, and a bit too low.

i don't do piledrivers or anything crazy that will kill me or someone else, so my botches are usually nothing special.

>>1202106
of what? i dont have any photos of me with wrestlers or anything, i'd just get autographs.
>>
>>1202090
i called him dad once by mistake

he just looked at me and said "kid I got sons all over the place"
>>
Can you do a proper headlock?
>>
>>1202200
no
>>
>>1202071
post your best BIG BOOTY DADDY stories from TNA senpai
>>
>>1202041
What does Sabu smell like?
>>
>>1202209
ill rattle off a few

I once called him dad by mistake and he said "kid it might be true I probably have sons all over"

one time he yelled at the pizza guy because the pizza guy said "NO SYMPHY!" when steiner tried to pay for the pizza.

he can recite the infamous numbers don't like promo by heart

he'll hit on anything with a vagina

I was supposed to job for him one night, but I got sick and I really didn't wanna do anything, but he made sure it was quick and painless for me, made it even more of a squash then it was supposed to be, total bro move.

probably the craziest story I have is him getting into a full shouting match with the writing team, apparently the idea they had was dumb as fuck, no idea what it was, but in his words, not even the almost bankrupt WWF from the 90s would be desperate enough for something that dumb.

"ive said and done some pretty stupid shit but you'd have to be retarded to even fucking come up with this shit, not even Vince back in the 90s would be desperate enough for this shit"

and then he stormed off
>>
>>1202266
this is wonderful
>>
Wasn't Dean on heroin for a while?
>>
>>1202179
>he just looked at me and said "kid I got sons all over the place"
lel
>>
do you have any matches on youtube, will you tell us who you are?
>>
File: 1460666095651.jpg (55 KB, 493x389) Image search: [Google]
1460666095651.jpg
55 KB, 493x389
>>1202041
How do I get a staff job at an outlaw fed?

I wanna work a camera or something technical since I got a degree
>>
>>1202345
Be prepared to service the management sexually
>>
>>1202337
possible, I wouldn't be surprised if half the people in czw are just putting up with it for dope money

>>1202344
i doubt I have any, i'd prefer to stay anon right now

>>1202345
literally just walking in is your best bet.
>>
>>1202345

Ask them.

But don't expect to get paid anything more than beer money. If that.
>>
>>1202345
>got a degree
>want to work at an indy wrestling fed
kys
>>
>>1202371
No u
>>
>>1202062
>Dean Ambrose is probably an alcoholic, he always smelled like beer, this is probably why he isnt top guy.

Didn't take long for OP to out himself as full of shit
>>
>>1202376
kys smarkbuster
>>
>>1202381
Lw
>>
>>1202041
how missed is Mr. CZW?
>>
>>1202378
well to be fair almost everyone in czw smells terrible
>>1202384
they're happy that he made it to the big time, they miss having him, but the door is always welcome

not that hed ever comeback, though.
>>
>>1202041
pic of your abs with timestamp and dont come with that bullshit "a l-lot of wrestlers are fat"
>>
>>1202401
not on your life sport

its up to you if you want to believe me or not.

Not like im claiming to be anyone famous
>>
>>1202405
Yeah yeah you dont give a shit but the pics?
>lying on 4chan to be cool
>>
Why no interest in sticking with a gimmick? More fun to change it up?

You never took a Rat home?
>>
Come back when you have wrestle for WWE, we don't want outlaw shitters here.
>>
>>1202409
if you want to believe im lying, go ahead.

>>1202415
I don't really dedicate my life to it, it's mostly a weekend thing for extra cash, with TNA, some dude I met would call me whenever jobbers were needed.

>ring rats
oh god no. do you know what kind of ham beasts go to outlaw promotions?
>>
File: 20160226_131947.jpg (199 KB, 1024x944) Image search: [Google]
20160226_131947.jpg
199 KB, 1024x944
>>1202448
>le i dont have le proof but im not lying xdddd
WHERE ARE MY PROOFS YOU FUCKING KEK
>>
>>1202448
Are they all beasts? Surely there must be some decent ones. Even Cornette banged Rats.
>>
>>1202483
Cornette would fuck a waffle
>>
Was there ever a chance that you would become a big star?

And if you had become a big star, would you have saved pro wrestling forever, sparking an unforeseen boom period drawing millions of new fans around the world?

And if you did that, would you still have made this thread?
>>
>no proof
yea fuck off
>>
>>1202480
>>1202542
PLEASE have sex
>>
>>1202483
back water redneck fire halls have nothing but honey boo boos mom, czw and tna had some decent ones, but they were always exclusive to main event guys

>>1202537
>Was there ever a chance that you would become a big star?
nope

>And if you had become a big star, would you have saved pro wrestling forever, sparking an unforeseen boom period drawing millions of new fans around the world
doubt it

>And if you did that, would you still have made this thread?
maybe, ive been browsing since before i wrestled
>>
>>1202071
Did you meet RVD?
>>
>>1203308
yes, but not at any promotion, actually met him at 7-11 at like 2 am
>>
>>1203315
Was he cool
>>
>>1202041
What are your thoughts on Bret Hart and have you ever met Teddy?

What current WWE dudes do you know
>>
>>1203320
as cool as a guy buying a hotdog and big gulp at 2 am can be
>>
>>1203325
>thoughts on Bret
never met him, but he seems like an okay guy from interviews and stuff
>have you ever met Teddy
i dont think so

>What current WWE dudes do you know
Well I don't "know" any of them, but I've met Sting, RVD, the dudley boys, Dean, owens, steiner, aj styles, the hardy boys, nash, gold dust, and Booker T

probably more im forgetting
>>
>>1202065
Kevin Owens/steen
>>
File: curbed.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
curbed.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>1203326
based
>>
>>1202041
would you a becky lynch
>>
>>1204049
yes
>>
>>1202041
>Ask an outlaw wrestler anything
Might be legit
>thoughts on Bret
>never met him, but he seems like an okay guy from interviews and stuff
Yeah this is bullshit everyone thinks Bret is a cock he was the CM Punk of his time.
>>
>>1205730
>comparing breGOAT to cmKEK
>>
>>1205730
> everyone
The faggot kliq isnt 'everyone'
>>
Why not post one of the names you wrestled under, OP?
>>
>>1205730
Lol everybody liked and respected Bret and CM Punk.

Anybody that doesn't is either part of the kliq(known assholes) or are known assholes themselves.
>>
>>1205778
considering i used a new one all the time, it'd be a waste

but heres some: Jon Waste, Alyx Grace, Ray Roger, Timmy blackwell

if you can find any matches on the internet please post em
>>
Do you think Dean Ambrose is a fan of horror movies? Are you? What's your favorite scary movie? Do you believe Paul Heyman smells like cheap cologne and grease? I get the feeling he does.
>>
>>1206021
>Do you think Dean Ambrose is a fan of horror movies
i dont know

>are you
no

>What's your favorite scary movie
no idea

>Do you believe Paul Heyman smells like cheap cologne and grease? I get the feeling he does.

hes jewish so probably
>>
Do you really have to shake everyone's hand?
>>
>>1206036
what?
>>
>>1202041
Post a picture, timestamp included.
>>
>>1206072
of what, my house?
>>
>>1206077
Hand, face, anything desu.
>>
Ever had a match go full shoot/got into it with anyone backstage. If so, stories?
>>
are you good enough for the wwe?
>>
>>1206072
>>1206083
Jaw obviously
>>
>>1206640
why?

>>1206635
no

>>1206632
yes, when I refused to allow a 5'2 redneck to give me a pile driver

he gave me a boot to the gut, where you bend over and he picks you up for it, i no sold it, he did it again, i stood there and laughed and later i didnt kick out of a general cover, because I was just done at that point

he runs at me "backstag" (this was at some red neck flee market) screaming at me and threatens to kill me and some other dudes begin to hold him back, some try and hold me back despite me just wanting to fuck off
>>
>>1211113
Show us your matches fampai.
>>
How much money do you get for jobber?

What was your biggest check?
>>
>>1213716
>How much money do you get for jobber?

depends on how outlaw senpai

redneck firehall? 50 bucks and a free dinner at a local diner

TNA? 300-1000 bucks depending

CZW? 50 bucks and lunch

my biggest was i think 1000
>>
>>1213752
Do you still wrassle?

How come you only job?
>>
>>1213752
> 1K for jobbing in TNA

lel, no fucking way
>>
>>1213753
Usually every other weekend

I'm just not into it enough to make a character and try to get over, 1 2 3 it's over and I made some money to go with my real job. It needs to be in your blood for you to take it that far, I just don't have that

>>1213760
That was back when TNA was actually somewhat decent, but my mistake

My check was 1000

But that was for multiple jobs
>>
>>1213777
Are you ever going to reveal yourself?

You could replace Jarvis solid
>>
im 20 and want to be a wrestler gimme some tips plz. where should i get trained ? where should i start wrestling ?
>>
>>1215337
Not OP but Michaels school is good, if you can ensure you're getting training and not Stu Hart style shit the Harts do a good job.
>>
>>1215349
thank u
>>
>>1215337
>>1215349
Also avoid places like CZW like the fucking plague, you'll get some fucking dipshit wanting to put you through a flaming table on a dark match, try and get on TV as soon as possible so you can have some recordings of your skills to send to real companies. If you're ok with nips, you can get really good training in everything in Japan with like any non meme promotion ( no chikura, DDT unless you can get yourself over like omega). If you're big and moderately talented, the Japanese guys have much less ego than some redneck at the top of his own promotion and would put you over as credible. I'm only doing dark matches over here at the moment but they're actually willing to talk about having me on TV and not as a jobber soon. I work for one of the major promotions, but not ajpw or NJPW. Started in ddt, the shame.
>>
>>1215385
im not big (im beetwen daniel bryan and finn balor) but i am talented/athletic.im also good looking, i was offered to be a face model for a sunglasses company. is there any way to skipping thrrouh the shit-tier indie promotions ? i want to go to wwe is japan faster way or the american indies. i live in europe by the way i was also thinking maybe icw was a good option?
>>
File: 1460824227288.png (46 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1460824227288.png
46 KB, 350x350
>2016
>people are taking something like this seriously on the 4chanz
Shit will never change
>>
>>1215421
Japan is definitely faster, they actually acknowledge they exist. If you're a Manley you have to come here actually, it will make you look bigger. I'm 6'2 and they like me to work my matches as a powerhouse heel. Never heard much about ICW, I've only really wrestled in Japan and Australia, got trained in America though. My advice is if you're really short focus on the smarky high flying offence, no ones gonna believe you can out brawl anyone. Stay away from hardcore that shit is a career ruined. Learn to sell properly, no one likes having their offence sold as shit. Be okay to job and eat shit for a year or 2 at the bottom of a big companies card, but always get your shit in and talk to the booker about getting tv time. Most important thing is if you have to job a lot, do it off camera. The live audience will think you're pathetic but the Rest of the audience will think you're a legit threat. If you have to have a gimmick, don't have it be comedy. My current gimmick since I'm booked against manlets is a bully, I do shit like catch them off the top rope and hoist them into the air, throw them around, laugh at their pain. Had a good amount of heat when I caught a guy out of his finisher and sit out tombstoned him. Be as safe a worker as you can, no big guy will ever work with you if you're a botch machine. Biggest injury I've caused was a broken finger when I got it cuaght between me and the turnbuckle when we did a switchover.
>>
>>1215421
The only way to skip indies is to get signed off training matches and that doesn't happen. You gotta have videos of your matches
>>
>>1215456
okay thank you so much. im beetwen 5'8-9, so should i try to focus on flippy shit (and i think i can pull some off it). or should i try to like blend them all. and im going to university right now i study english literature i'll graduate in 2 years i would be 23 by then will it be too late for me to start?
>>
>>1215484
Not at all, I'm considering a youngling as fuck at 21. Just gym a lot and you should be good. Focus on flippy shit offence, but know about selling and psychology. Look at like, Prince Puma for a good example.
>>
>>1215484
>5'8

You should put on a wig and fight in the women's division.
>>
>>1215499
thank u so much i appreciate it. i have a last question give me some other wrestlers in ring style that i can imidate. i know about puma watched him at lu.
>>
>Tfw 5'5 can't be a wrestler, because to short and not attractive like that manlet rockstar spudd
>>
>>1215506
Kota Ibushi, Chris Benoit if you can get super jacked, John Morrison, AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan ( don't do as many suicide dives).
>>
>>1215337
check for a local trainer
>>
>>1215456
So how'd you get involved in the Japanese/Australian circuit? Did you get contacted while training?
>>
>>1202041
Have you worked with Danny Havoc?
>>
>>1218768
I'm Australian, and I was sending all the promotions in Japan my tapes since it's closer and I'm also a closet weeb.
>>
>>1215590
how old r u? maybe somehow we will run into each other somewhere
>>
>>1211113
Could you have fucked him up of u really wanted to?
>>
>>1219186
yes he was short fat
>>
If you could have a match with anyone alive or dead, who and why?

Side note
RIP Chyna
>>
>>1220637
Prime Steiner, prime taker, pre injury kane, Benoit, prime angle, cm punk, Bret, macho man
>>
>>1220650
Didn't include why, my bad. They just seem like really fun dudes to wrestle

Steiner is fun to wrestle, but he's old and damaged now, prime Steiner would have been great fun.
>>
>>1202062
>Dean Ambrose is probably an alcoholic, he always smelled like beer, this is probably why he isnt top guy.
That would explain his apparent state at this year's HoF
>>
>>1202266
What a guy
>>
>>1202041
How'd you get started OP? Also Height and weight?
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.