[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
about punk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 1000x1000
when he was in roh did you think he'd get as far as he did? how wrong was wwe about not pushing him?
>>
>how wrong was wwe about not pushing him?

what did he mean by this
>>
>>1196683
I thought he would get pissed off and leave a lot sooner than he did.
>>
File: CMPUNK.jpg (7 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
CMPUNK.jpg
7 KB, 310x162
>>1196683
If you don't like what you appreciate then fuck off and quit watching that bullshit, you pathetic hater. If CM Punk was there right now infront of your fucking faces, he would murder you fucks. Second, Wrestling is scripted, CM Punk is told what to say in the script and sometimes he says the truth. Again, if you don't like the shit you watch on Television, quit watching wrestling and move on with your shitty lives, it's entertainment. Third, you called CM Punk a bitch? You called the guy who reigned the WWE Championship for 434 days, a bitch? Define bitch if you even know what it means because common sense tells me you don't know shit at all. Atleast CM Punk had the balls to quit and can still fight, let's see you pussies do better.
>>
File: 1454808116705.jpg (85 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1454808116705.jpg
85 KB, 633x738
>>1196683
>how wrong was wwe about not pushing him?
but he held the main title for well over a year straight
>>
>>1196716
I think he's talking about jobbing to HHH in 2011 when he was white hot. put a real damper on the summer of Punk
>>
>>1196683
i expected to HHH to bury him more than he did because of punk making the pedigree his finisher in the indies.
>>
>>1196683
I found punk insufferable, although probably the most believable heel in recent memory because of that fact.
And I say that as a chicagoan.
>>
>>1196683
I think they only ended up pushing him because he bugged the shit out of them while backing it all up. They couldn't say no to his response.

Frankly, I think people only hate them because most have a personal problem with people who speak their minds and aren't afraid of how they come across. It's more of a psychological reaction. CM Punk was a fantastic wrestler but his pride and joy was his character. He called shit as he saw it and so far its become a self-fulfilling prophecy for WWE.
>>
>>1196873
>CM Punk was a fantastic wrestler but his pride and joy was his character. He called shit as he saw it and so far its become a self-fulfilling prophecy for WWE.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1196876
>What did he mean by this?

What did you meme by this?
>>
>>1196884
>What did you meme by this
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1196890
>What did he mean by this?

What did HE mean by this?
>>
>>1196899
If you don't like what you appreciate then fuck off and quit watching that bullshit, you pathetic hater. If CM Punk was there right now infront of your fucking faces, he would murder you fucks. Second, Wrestling is scripted, CM Punk is told what to say in the script and sometimes he says the truth. Again, if you don't like the shit you watch on Television, quit watching wrestling and move on with your shitty lives, it's entertainment. Third, you called CM Punk a bitch. You called the guy who reigned the WWE Championship for 434 days, a bitch? Define bitch if you even know what it means because common sense tells me you don't know shit at all. Atleast CM Punk had the balls to quit and can still fight, let's see you pussies do better.
>>
>>1196902
I was this guy >>1196873

Shill your pasta elsewhere bitch.
>>
>>1196925
kys rybitch
>>
>"how come they buried this guy"
>multiple championships, magazine and poster covers, on TV every week

Not jabbing at you OP, but there's a lot of this sentiment. Just because Punk or Bryan isn't a 20 time champion doesn't mean they were buried
>>
>>1196683

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Pathetic quitter
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Sk8er boi
>30 minute boring promos sent the audience to sleep
>Never drew a penny
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about being an atheist. Nobody cares
>Thinks using Cult Of Personality for this theme is cool. It isn't
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Adored by beta morons
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Cried about the doctors
>Cried about not being in a WrestleMania main event
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>1196968
see>>1196902
>>
>>1196902

Uh oh, it's Phil and he's ANGRY! Classic sensitive emo brat behaviour
>>
File: Cm punk.jpg (49 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
Cm punk.jpg
49 KB, 736x414
>>1196972
>>
>>1196938
HHH going (FUCKING) over Punk when he was at his hottest with the clear intention of devaluing him was an obvious burial.
>>
>>1196981
cm skunk isn't a draw
>>
>>1196711
Phil my man, you ever come down to Humboldt park?
>>
>>1196984
> WhatIs: MITB 2011?
>>
>>1196996
Not memorable
>>
>>1196981
>wrestling HHH
>burial

Mate...wrestling HHH is one of those things like wrestling the Undertaker. Or The Rock. Everyone wants to share the spotlight with them.

Those guys are certified legends. Even a loss is still a rub. Just being involved in a feud with them is enough to elevate your status. Most guys dream of getting in the ring with them, because it means you're sharing the spotlight

I don't really think Punk was too bothered by that
>>
>>1197005
Your (wrong) opinion has no bearing on the fact that it drew, silly.

>>1197006
This bait is so weak even a starving fish wouldn't take it.
>>
>>1197037

>it's wrong if it goes against my opinion
>>
>>1197037
>This bait is so weak even a starving fish wouldn't take it.
....what?

Pretty much everyone would love to have a match with HHH. Because that means you're in the spotlight; it means you're important enough; it means you won't be ignored.

Curtis Axel? Cesaro? They'd love a chance like that. Those thousands of Indy guys working for $100 a night would have loved to be in Punk's shoes.

Punk is his own biggest fan.

It's like what Jericho said: "It doesn't matter if you lose. Simply being in a match against the Undertaker is a reward in itself."
>>
>>1197063
>Punk is his own biggest fan.

What do you mean?
>>
Nah I thought he wouldn't even get out of developmental and if he did he'd get berried. He got less berries than I thought doe. I understand why he complained anyway, I mean why accept mediocrity and gush over how you were given opportunities nobody thought you would get like a total cuck: punks self belief that he was the best and deserved to be treated like it and refusing to accept the prize for second best is admirable imo. You can say he got more than he deserved and maybe that's true or maybe it's not, but the fact that he refused to let anyone tell him he wasn't as good as someone else and reached for the stars is pretty cool even if it made a bunch of antismark hoss worshipping sports entertaincucks mad.

>>1197006
No it's not. Wrestling Undertaker or the Rock is awesome and probably most people's dreams just to be in the ring with them.

HHH is not in their league in any respect other than "politicking". Nobody as a kid dreamt about being in the same ring as HHH because they were busy dreaming about being there with Rock or Undertaker or Austin or even Foley. Not Hunter Hearst fucking Helmsley. lol. Nobody respects or likes him except WWE fedoras who think he caromed the new Ric flair and edge lord teenagers from the 90s who were literal homos so they liked a bunch of oiled half naked men telling each other to suck each other's dicks.
>>
>>1197068
That he has a giant ego

>>1197084
>Nobody as a kid dreamt about being in the same ring as HHH because they were busy dreaming about being there with Rock or Undertaker or Austin or even Foley.

What? This is just so inconceivable that someone's mind actually thinks this is true.

Anyone who actually spends their entire life training to be a wrestler, would gladly share the spotlight with HHH. It would be a literal dream come true for most people. Millions of people would suddenly know your name; you'd be wrestling with a guy who has access to the WWE.
>>
>>1197092
If your choice was HHH or some jobber at an Indy show then yeah of course. If your choices are HHH or literally any other main event guy then I think most aspiring wrestlers would pick anyone else.
>>
>>1197103
But punk did get to fight all the greats.

He literally hates every legend except maybe for steve austin
>>
>>1197051
That's not what I said at all, you simpleton.
>>
>>1197116
What did you say than panjeet?
>>
>>1197119
> than

Trailerpark pls go
>>
>>1197121
>pls

Learn the english language panjeep
>>
File: nickjackson.png (140 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
nickjackson.png
140 KB, 300x500
>>1196683
How's it goin cm punk
>>
>>1197123
English should be capitalised and you're one to talk, look up how to use then/than properly.

You're a joke.
>>
>>1197137
No your the joke panjeer
>>
I'M THE BEST IN THIS RING
>Outside of a single match with D-Bry, he does the same moves in every match, and they're all basic as fuck and poorly delivered because of his pussy skinnyfat body
ON THIS MIC
>Whines about Kevin Nash whining
AND ON COMMENTARY
>Entire locker room walks out one night and Haitch has him call a match between him and Cena
>He just sits at the table mumbling and reminding the viewers that he's on commentary
>>
>>1197148
This.
>>
>>1197140
This is just sad, lad.
>>
>>1197148
It's not your fault he left.

> he's too young to remember when Punk was a regular commentator
>>
>>1197161
Yeah it must suck living in india panjeet
>>
>>1196711

Uh oh, Phil is angry and throwing another emo tantrum
>>
>>1196683
I was 14 when I heard about the amazing samoa joe vs cm punk match in NJPW or ROH, I dont really remember, and I instantly became a fan of them both.
Truth be told, I wasn't expecting that either of them were ever to go to the WWE, much less that Punk would become WWE champion.
>>
>>1196683

>not pushed

The whining emo brat was given that hideous belt for over year
>>
He's very handsome.
No homo
>>
File: samefag.png (166 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
166 KB, 560x400
>>1196968
>>1196972
>>1198180
>>1199945
Your gimmick posting is stale as fuck desu
>>
>>1197166
> crawling back to shitpost hours later

State of this trailer-trash 'tard
>>
>>1199978
kys panjeet.

poop in the loo smelly
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.