[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how hard would you mark if you heard Cult of Personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: CM-Punk.jpg (806 KB, 1728x905) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk.jpg
806 KB, 1728x905
Be honest, how hard would you mark if you heard Cult of Personality on an upcoming RAW?
>>
>>1184656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wto9sTEgaYI
not at all
>>
>>1184656
I would see the show again. Stopped when KO lost to Cena in the rubber match.
>>
>>1184671
his booking is pretty solid right now anon. I too thought he was buried after the two losses but hes still hella protected. Its either gonna be him or Deanetty that wins money in the bank this year
>>
hard because i know vince would work the crowd so hard
>>
File: 1451273497225.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451273497225.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>mfw Reigns walks out to Cult of Personality at Payback in Chicago
>>
>>1184671
He was only the third person to get a clean victory over Cena in about 10 years behind The Rock and Daniel Bryan, the latter of which was excused due to kayfabe injury. There is absolutely no way any sane person could call that buried.
>>
>>1184656
Pretty hard. And I hate Punk. I cant deny though that he would breathe a breath of fresh air in to the very stale WWE. Though if he didn't step up his game from when he was here before then I would probably get bored quick.
>>
Literally whip out my dick and jerk off right then and there
>>
>>1184750
Cena has taken like 11 clean loses since 2005
>>
>>1184656
It would be sweet if then a midget came out like when HBk got a midget Bret to come out
>>
>>1184671

didnt ko also lose to neville in less than a minute in a throw away match?
>>
>>1184656
CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK CM PUMK
>>
Memes aside, is there any chance of cm punk ever coming back?
>>
>>1184777
Maybe if there's a huge change in leadership and John/Paul reach out to Punk, sort of like JR did with Stone Cold. Punk doesn't really have a middleman.

Of course, this is assuming that Punk does actually want to wrestle again, but it sounds like he's fairly adamant that he'll never ever wrestle again even in ROH, Lucha Underground, NJPW, CZW, anything
>>
I would find a big crowd and front flip dive into yet
>>
>>1184714
he'd seriously catch a bullet from that crowd for being so foolish
>>
I would mark harder for This Fire Burns desu
>>
> was the longest reigning champion in recent memory, and held it 3 times
> treated like a star every single week and main evented PPVs and had high-profile matches at Wrestlemania
> idolizes Harley Race but quit because he had a pimple on his ass and was a little tired

Nah, he can keep cosplaying as UFC fighter
>>
I'd jizz my fucking pants so hard and start watching wrestling again.

I'm really hoping one of these years that Punk is a surprise entrant in the Rumble and goes on to Mania.

>>1185042

I'd mark the fuck out to either.
>>
>>1184777
How many people ever truly "retire" from pro wrestling? This is a guy who has made a living doing it since he was 14 and was truly willing to give everything to the business before finally becoming disgusted with WWE's bullshit. His wife and many of his close friends are/were pro wrestlers. In the past few years we've seen HBK and Bret hugging, Kevin Steen and El Generico over as fuck on Raw, Bryan Danielson as a top guy, and fucking Sting at Wrestlemania. Any discussion of "things that will never happen" in wrestling should be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 259x194
>we will never see another John Cena vs CM Punk match

It hurts familia
>>
>>1184714
People would seriously jump over the barriers and murder Ramen, he'd be wishing that vest isn't just for show
>>
>>1184777
He'd probably do it, but would charge more than Brock and with the same schedule (part-time).
>>
>>1185078
vince would and could pay it.
it'd be a really worthy investment
>>
>>1185078
>goes to UFC and gets completely shat on
>hey kid, you know those part timers you were complaining about, how about you join us on a part time contract!
>s-sure vince
would make me kek tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
>MFW Vince McMahon almost dead
>>
>>1185091
It's a money making scenario either way.
>>
>>1184656

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Pathetic quitter
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Sk8er boi
>30 minute boring promos sent the audience to sleep
>Never drew a penny
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Adored by beta morons
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Cried about the doctors
>Cried about not being in a WrestleMania main event
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
It'll happen someday. It has to.
>>
Not a lot.

A mediocre wrestler who complains about literally everything? Plenty of those around.

>But he can talk!!!!

Don't give a shit. And all of you retards who think he's EVER coming back are even more deluded than he was. Same stupid shit every week. Most deluded fanbase in wrestling.
>>
File: 1440097918684.png (507 KB, 963x715) Image search: [Google]
1440097918684.png
507 KB, 963x715
>>1185378
>copypasta
your opinion isn't just shit, it's also unoriginal.
>>
>>1184777
He's literally fucking said 'I never want to wrestle again, they took away all the interest and passion I had for it'.

Then again, he is a massive fucking hypocrite, so who knows?
>>
>>1186398

It's original as I created it. Plus I keep adding to it like a true genius.

Also, Hi Phil!
>>
>>1186398
>using anime pics
Holy shit fuck off please, you niggers have ruined every board, let this one free.
>>
>>1186454
I try to imagine how sad ones life has to be that you can't help but hate a guy who you've never met, know nothing about except what's shown in media, and addtionally hasn't worked as a pro wrestler for over two years now.

it's kind of amazingly sad that you do this so frequently
>>
>>1186470

Hi Phil!
>>
>>1185378
This is my favourite copypasta
>>
>>1186604
a sad pathetic life indeed
>>
>2016
>People still think CM Punk is coming back
>>
>>1187058

Such an emo Phil thing to say
>>
>>1185378
>>1186698
>Using this copypasta
>liking this copypasta
Kys
>>
>>1187439

Hi Phil!
>>
>>1186604
>>1187453
Let's try and keep it at once per thread mkay
>>
>>1184777
Yes. He'll be back after a few UFC fights raise his value, but he's gonna do a Lesnar kinda thing where when he actually shows up it's a huge deal.

Or maybe he just shows up with Colt in ROH and kicks the fuck out of Jay "useless" Lethal.
>>
>>1189828
honeslty option 2 sounds a lot more fun with Punk doing some UFC bouts and winning some belts maybe if he's lucky winning a belt, then he runs through all the major indies like Aj Styles did
>>
>>1189828
He will only fight one match and he is gonna get fucked up. End of story. He will look weak.
>>
>>1184656
I would be indifferent, he's proven himself to be such a whiny punk bitch that i wouldn't be able to bring myself to give a shit.
>>
>>1184656

I wouldn't cause I'm not an overweight pimple faced atheist teenager
>>
>>1186401
THANK YOU.

I haven't watched WWE consistently in years but from what I can tell about CM Punk's run in the company, the only reason that guy got over is because the program became so contrived that when he shot it struck a chord with the audience that they hadn't been exposed to since the monday night wars.

In my day, you could shoot a little and use the rest of your charisma to get over but just yelling and screaming about your contract and not getting pushed is about as weak as playing up being some kind of American Hip Hop Soldier who loves the kids and won't give up. Its a prolonged cheap pop.

And he is going to get his fucking teeth kicked in in the UFC. I don't care how inexperienced the dude he faces is going to be. If he even has as little a brown belt in JiuJitsu, CM Punk is not going to be competitive in MMA unless he's a secret IBJJF champion or kickboxing guru.
>>
>Morons still think Phil is coming back after he went on a podcast for 2 hours and whined about how awful it was working for the WWE, how inconsiderate his bosses were, all the injuries he had, signed to a new organization starting a new life with his wife who also was being treated awfully

>STATIC HITS DO YOU MARK? XD

Wrestling fans truly are the lowest denominator
>>
>>1185378
75% of these are bullshit
>>
>>1191283
actually they're all true except for the no shower one. I mean obviously I don't know Punk personally but I'm pretty sure he's taken plenty of showers. It's ridiculous to assume that anyone living in a first world country hasn't taken a shower before
>>
no one gives a shit about crybaby punk anymore, especially the locker room
>>
>>1184656
let it go

/woo/ has this thread every other day
>>
>chicagofag reporting in

I would mark the fuck out like no other.
>>
>>1185044
>main evented PPVs

No he didn't. WWE title was midcard when he was chump.
>>
>>1187510

Calm down little Phil
>>
>>1191283
>>1191537

100% of them are true. Even the shower one. Emo brats are riddled with filth
>>
>>1191715
>trying this hard

literally two years since he left the company, find someone else to shit on
>>
File: CM Punk.jpg (32 KB, 570x391) Image search: [Google]
CM Punk.jpg
32 KB, 570x391
I would start watching WWE, again.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.