[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i guess he really is leaving h-hold me /asp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: sin cara barrett.png (529 KB, 486x605) Image search: [Google]
sin cara barrett.png
529 KB, 486x605
i guess he really is leaving
h-hold me /asp/
>>
>>1181238
by the way Sin Cara's mask must be so hard to look through, gawd damn
>>
>>1181238
>favorite people to work with
>not as sin cara
>>
> Barrett getting out of that shithole of a company that's completely squandered him for over ½ a decade

I'm afraid I've got some GOOD NEWS!
>>
>>1181284
>that's completely squandered him for over ½ a decade
yea im sure they told him to get injured for half of his career.
>>
>>1181277
Sometimes he uses a mask with regular eyeholes, I don't know why he doesn't do it more often. In fact, I don't know why they didn't alter the design all together now that relating it to Místico is no longer necessary. Just make it open-mouthed and bang, new mask to sell on the WWE Shop.
>>
Is Barrett good enough to be a top guy in an indy fed?
>>
>>1181293
im sure some british indy is eager to.
>>
>>1181288
Show your working.

> injury-free for his first 2 years on the roster
> becomes main event player in his first year
> job him out to Orton and put the belt on >MIZ
>>
File: 1440647736471.png (162 KB, 318x353) Image search: [Google]
1440647736471.png
162 KB, 318x353
>mfw he goes to ROH and reboots the Bad News gimmick under a new name
>>
He could have been a top guy, but like so many was buried by Cena. Literally. With chairs.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>1181312
>he should have beat cena
>>
>>1181321
...he DID beat Cena tho.
>>
I can see Barrett gi to Japan and have a gimmick where he says he will fuck all the japanese women, if there is one thing japs hate is seeing their women fuck whites, it's like white women fucking blacks.
Barret would be a god like heel in japan.
>>
>>1181238
Wade is injury prone thanks to the centuries of british inbreeding

wherever he goes hes going to get hurt again
>>
>>1181338
hes made of glass. Hes got the look to be a fucking go in japan but japanese style wrestling would fucking destroy him. Hes injury prone
>>
>>1181238
Fuck WWE for never giving him a world title run. He should have beaten Orton. Miz could have waited a bit longer.
>>
Would just like to point out that Barrett was only injured thrice during his WWE tenure.
>>
>>1181365

How long were teh injuries though? The amount doesn't matter, the time out does.
>>
>>1181384
6 months each.
>>
>>1181293

Obviously.

Anyone else think that he might go another direction instead of wrestling? Is there any word he wants to go to another fed? Everyone assumes he will but he might go and do something else.

Maybe try and break into films? I could definitely buy him going for a Jason Statham type career. He's got a great look and way more charisma than that dolt. I reckon he could make it doing some action comedy film work.

Anyway, WWE are fucking morons not doing more with him. His injuries didn't help of course but they could have had him doing stuff without being in ring. He can pull it off.
>>
Hell be fine in NJWP
>>
>>1181974
There were rumours that he wants to become a football (soccer) analyst.
>>
>>1181238
Well no sjit.

Wwe offered him a new deal and he turned it down. Considering wwe usually pays the most of any other company, it indicates he just doesn't want to be there anymore. He is either just taking time off before he resigns with wwe, or he goes somewhere else that he will be booked better.
>>
>>1181323
I think they're referring to that bookin where cena used his hustle loyalty and respect to overcome the odds and knock out three nexus people because muh superman
>>
>>1181238
Good riddance. I hope I never see him in any wrestling ring again.
>>
>>1181348
Cena has injury the same number of times
>>
>>1181238

He used to be flabby and fat then got into shape and he still didn't get a push. If he wasn't a britbong he'd have at least 3 title reigns by now.
>>
good bye my love
>>
>>1182256
He has already you idiot
>>
Barret vs tommy end please
>>
>>1181986
That'd be sick
>>
>>1181986
>Heeling up and delivering bad news in a soccer roundtable show

Book it.
>>
>>1181238
>Sin Cara complained about that restaurant earlier today
>is a Barrett mark
nigga's gone up points in my book
>>
>>1182027
Didn't del rio re-sign just so that he could support his kid financially?
>>
Good, Barrett is shit.
>>
>>1184839
This, they gave the guy so many pushes and different gimmicks and couldn't get over in any of them.
>>
Name ONE good wade barret match
>>
>>1181309
Bad News Barry?
>>
he'll be great in NJPW or LU

wherever he lands will be better than how he was treated in wwe

sucks he'll take a paycut though
>>
>>1181293
Barretts fucking set if he wants to keep wrestling

>Becomes king of ICW and England circuits in general
>Can go to Japan
>Can go to LU if they last
>Will no doubt have an open invitation to PWG whenever he's in town
>>
>>1181309
Saddening Story Steven
Troubling Tale Thomas
Upsetting Announcement Andrew
>>
>>1184861

Bad News was over and they took it from him immediately
>>
WHAT'S UNFORTUNATE UPDATES ULYSSES DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?
>>
File: CfvGr2fUIAAdcal.jpg large.jpg (223 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
CfvGr2fUIAAdcal.jpg large.jpg
223 KB, 682x1024
Sin Cara x Kalisto OTP
>>
>>1184861
Bullshit
He was over as fuck as Bad News Barret but they wanted to keep him heel so they stopped it
>>
>>1181277
The only problem I see is the literal size of the eye on the mask, he probably gets very little peripheral, but I guarantee you dude can see everything in front of him.
>>
>>1186458
My fucking sides
>>
>>1181986
>MANCHESTER UNITED, I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS

I'd mark out harder than a Hogan return.
>>
>>1181309
>>1184864
>>1186403

Bad News Bennett

>>1184861
>survived Nexus
>survived Corre (that fake Nexus on Smackdown)
>progressively got better
>Barrett Barrage was over
>is injured by Big Slow being a tard, returns to hype
>absence due to work visa issues, returns as Bad News Barrett, is massively over

sure whatever you say guv
>>
>muh pretend bare knuckle boxing career

fuck him, he sucks.
>>
>>1181309
Unfortunate Announcement Andrew
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.