[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These guys deserve more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12
File: 6tSabswY-450x300.jpg (50 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
6tSabswY-450x300.jpg
50 KB, 450x300
These guys deserve more
>>
>>1179896
they deserve to be fired
>>
I still think that whole Wyatt/Ryback feud over vanity should've been with Rose. Wyatt goes over and Rose joins the Wyatts.
>>
No, they really don't.
>>
Rose should walk out at this point.
He could be a top guy elsewhere.
>>
curtis axel is the man
>>
>>1179923
curtis axel is trying to be 1985 arn anderson. it ain't happenin son, sorry
>>
>>1179923
literally a disgrace to his father with how shitty he is
>>
They don't have the looks
They don't have the in ring
They don't have the charisma
Average on the mic
No "it" factor

Jobber forever
>>
>>1179896

They should introduce New Jack and Mustafa Saeed to counter the Social Outcasts' twitter gimmick with a worldstarhiphop gimmick
>>
>The One Man Band
>An optimistic man
>A guy whose gimmick is talking like he's drunk
>Bootleg BMJ

they do.
>>
being a jobber is probably the greatest thing you can be in the wwe.

>Getting paid to lose 3minute matches
>don't have to do PR shit
>gets to be a real life troll

The only bad thing is that you don't have a job security
>>
>>1180013
this. remember when jobbers used to be random unemployed people
>>
>>1179896
They are jobbers
>>
They should make the Miz the heel manager of Social Outcasts
>>
>>1179911

if he can manage one decent or memorable moment in wwe his price on the indie circuit will go way up. he's right to stick around and see if he can get anything he can cling to.
>>
Who /yee/ here?
>>
>none of them were getting RAW airtime

>they are suddenly now on RAW and even had a big spot at WM

What more do you want? Do you want every single one of them to have every single fucking title and not lose?
This is a perfection situation for every single one of them.
>>
>>1180158
This. They went from jobbing on Main Event to getting consistent TV time and even get more time on the mic than a lot of other guys.

Speaking of jobbing on the D-tier shows: Bo fought Kalisto on Superstars this week and there were a lot of great chants for him/ the Outcasts from the smarky post WM crowd.
>>
based heath should do the JBL angle from that youtube series
>>
Slater should rally the team to go against The Miz, and one of the Outcasts should get the IC Belt.

That would legitimize the stable as a good group of 4 that could show that 4 Lowcarder could outcome a single midcarder.
>>
I used to look forward to seeing which blast from the past Heath would face each week. Same with Charlie Haas impersonating. It was fun.
>>
>>1179896
Bo is possibly the only over-ish guy in the group.
>>
>>1179896
Dallas deserves more the rest can fuck off
>>
>>1179896

You can tell that they'll all know it's a shelf life gimmick and they're all trying really hard to get each other over rather than themselves. There's not a single match, no matter how much of a quick job, where they don't get everyone involved. Everyone gets a line, every promo. It's great.

They are fucking sharing the screentime as evenly as they can because they know what it's like to be in each other's shoes. They are my favorite thing on the show right now. I hope they get a proper feud with New Day and win the belts.
>>
File: WRE140_display_image.jpg (23 KB, 350x217) Image search: [Google]
WRE140_display_image.jpg
23 KB, 350x217
>>
>>1180244
No.

Lets not lower the belt again.
But than again zack ryder and the miz are eternal mid carders for life.
>>
>>1179896
No, they really don't. They're yet another example of the IWC hugely overrating guys just because they're not company favourites. You would all turn on them in a second if they actually got a big push, just like you do with everybody else.
>>
>>1179896

the four JUSTigos

>one job band bay bay
>a man whos been wrestling since the late 90's and has nothing of note to show for
>dollar store john cena
>a guy who's brother is also in a 4 man jobber stable

they should take whatever they can at this point
>>
File: roman posts.jpg (143 KB, 679x799) Image search: [Google]
roman posts.jpg
143 KB, 679x799
>>1181613
>>
>>1181678
I like Roman even less than the SO, but nice try.
>>
>>1181720
Thanks. I'm pretty bored.
>>
>>1181730

Make a comic where Dean actually uses the chainsaw, Brock dies and Dean gets thrown in jail. The final panel should be Heyman facepalming while in the ring managing Curtis Axel.
>>
curtis axel has the best dropkick in the business
>>
>>1179929
>>1179926
he's one of the best in ring wrestlers in the world
>>
>>1179942
So literally the only difference between them and Ramen is a pretty face?

> Slater, Bo & Rose don't have charisma
> Slater & Bo don't have mic skills
> Social Outcasts aren't fine wrestlers

So wrong.
>>
>>1180158
I love it when a WWE shill gets triggered by somebody saying that "undercarder deserves better" and they immediately REEE the fuck out shrieking that you want them to get pushed like bbygrrrl
>>
>>1181613
>You would all turn on them in a second if they actually got a big push, just like you do with everybody else.

Yet another example of an anti-smark being a WWE stooge.

Bo Dallas's reign as NXT Champion was some of the most fun I've had watching rasslin' in my life.
>>
>>1179896
The and The Miz are my current favs
>>
>>1179896
>all four are GOAT on the Mic
>all four have to job because le Roman needs to be face
>>
>>1179896
>Bo starts to act weird and withdrawn
>Doesn't talk during segments, doesn't smile, no victory laps
>The Outcasts are worrying about him
>Tag team match with the Wyatts
>Bo turns on the S.O's and joins the Wyatts
>He was being brainwashed the entire time
>>
>>1179896
Not really. They're solid job guys, it's what they're made for.
They deserve a nice, healthy paycheck to get embarrassed on TV weekly.
Rose could be more, but usage and age mar his credibility.
>>
Next year at the Wrestlemania. WWE should get Guns N Roses and have them be the music for the Axel Rose tagteam
>>
>>1182624
Have you heard Guns N Roses lately?
>>
>>1181603
>the miz are eternal mid carders for life
Are you 12? Does your mom know you're posting on 4chan?
>>
>>1181603

>Zack Ryder
>"midcarder"
>implying he's anything but a jobber to the jobbers
>>
>>1179906
While I agree Wyatts need more people in their ranks, Adam Rose is not it.
He's barely Rowan level
He lacks the beard
He has dorky glasses
>>
Bo > Slater > Axel > Rose
>>
I like how Bo is literally ironic shitposting: the wrestler.
>>
Remember that time in NXT when Rollins, Ambrose, and little buddy Leakee had a triple threat match to determine who got to face Adam Rose? Literally a WM headlining match to face a jobber.
>>
File: IRS.jpg (26 KB, 288x361) Image search: [Google]
IRS.jpg
26 KB, 288x361
>>1182608
Flip it.

>The members of the Social Outcasts start being overly aggressive on matches and don't go along with the antics anymore, much to Bo's confusion
>Slater, Axel and Rose start growing out their beards and hair
>In a Main Event/Superstars (to be recapped later on Raw) Bo is set to face Eric Rowan, vignettes of him looking for his friends backstage and not finding them are shown, he comes out alone
>Bo gets the upper hand on Rowan, lights go out, Bray and Braun teleport in, Rowan seems pleased, by gets attacked by Braun, Bray puts him in the Sister Abigail "You've failed me for the last time" and slams him
>Turns to Bo and says it's past time his little brother joined his true family, Bo refuses, Bray laughs, the lights go out, Bray and Braun are gone and in their place stand Slater, Axel and Rose, dressed as Wyatts
>They say they were tried of being treated as walking jokes, that they found purpose in the words of Bray, they say Bo will join them, like it or not
>Bo pleads, saying he bolieves in his friends, but they brutalize him and teleport out, for the next weeks, Bo runs a gauntlet of facing off his former friends, trying to reason with them but getting beat down
>Under Bray's tutelage/interference, Rose and Slater get the New Day's tag belts
>Bring in Mike Rotunda to try and protect Bo, confront Bray asking what went wrong, saying he just wants his son back, he calls Bray Larry and gets hospitalized, Bray goes full unhinged
>It's Survivor Series: The Wyatt Family (Bray, Braun, Curtis, Adam and Heath) vs. Bo, The New Day and a returning Mike Rotunda

Bray goes over a violent, manipulative psychopath, the ranks of the Wyatts get bolstered, the jobbers get something to do, Bo gets a push without necessarily discarding his character and some bonus nostalgia points get thrown in. Also, fuck Rowan.
>>
>>1179896
Honestly I hated all of them except Bo Dallas until this gimmick. The Scraps are great as slimy littleshits that get into trouble
>>
>>1179896
Slater & The Axeman deserve a little more. Bo should be fired. Rose needs to go back to Kruger & just be a mercenary for others.
>>
They need better gimmicks or something. If they reinvented themselves they could probably be over
>>
>>1183930
I like this one minus the rotunda
>>
>>1184237
Bo is classic
>>
>>1181654

huh?

>one job band bay bay
Slater
>a man whos been wrestling since the late 90's and has nothing of note to show for
....? none of them? axel and rose are the oldest, born in 1979. Rose apparently got into the business in 1998 at 19 years old, but that wasn't a serious gig, and only came to the wwe in 2010
>dollar store john cena
bo?
>a guy who's brother is also in a 4 man jobber stable
also bo?

i think the stable is dumb, but if you're going to mock them, do a better job

>>1179911
>Rose [...] could be a top guy elsewhere
kek
>>
File: 1454773260385.png (280 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1454773260385.png
280 KB, 596x628
>>1181826
>>
File: 1455689706604.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1455689706604.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>1181826
>>1185387

one reaction isn't enough to show how fucking ridiculous that comment was
>>
File: 1459903919884.jpg (514 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459903919884.jpg
514 KB, 1024x1024
>>1181826
What evidence other than "he is a jobber on wwe television" do you have to back this claim?
>>
File: HooHooHoo.jpg (40 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
HooHooHoo.jpg
40 KB, 704x400
>>1183650
> glasses are a permanent feature
>>
>>1185390
Axel had some fucking banger matches against Kidd on NXT Redemption
>>
>>1183650

Look how Daniel Bryan turned out in the Wyatt family. He just didn't fit...

You need a beefy guy, or at least one with some meat. You also need a rough style. The "this will not be a catch-as-catch-can classic, folks" type of wrestling style

Strowman was a great addition.... until he fucking bear hugged everyone. That kind of shit takes the air out of a stadium really quick... After The Mummy Incident, they should have banned bear hugs from professional wrestling
>>
File: 1440524155901.png (317 KB, 324x438) Image search: [Google]
1440524155901.png
317 KB, 324x438
>>1179896
>tfw 20 years ago one of these guys probably would've been my favorite
>tfw when I was a kid Al Snow was my favorite wrestler
>tfw my mom wouldn't let me be Al Snow for halloween because everyone would think I was weird
>tfw my mom bought me a Rock costume because the normies knew who he was and I had to learn how to do the eyebrow

at least she was willing to compromise
>>
>>1181678
kek saved
>>
>>1181678
>implying Reigns is smart enough to use a computer
>>
>>1181613

While NONE of them need to be pushed to the moon, Adam Rose should be midcard title tier, and Axel and Slater should be JUST below him.

Bo is 100% comedy jobber. He can't do anything more than that, and he can BARELY do that.
>>
File: bodallasnxtchampionship.jpg (21 KB, 640x364) Image search: [Google]
bodallasnxtchampionship.jpg
21 KB, 640x364
>>1185407
Bryan not fitting in The Wyatt Family had nothing to do with his look, you dullard.

>>1185439
>Bo is 100% comedy jobber. He can't do anything more than that, and he can BARELY do that.
>>
>>1181886
>muh anti smark boogeyman
Kys
>>
>>1185450
You must be really lonely if you're shitposting all this bait on every Page 1 thread
>>
>>1185408
What is a Rock Halloween costume even like? A black turtleneck and fannypack?
>>
>>1185439
Fuck you m8

Bo is a good worker and has been Nxt champ. The man has some great story potential he is borderline insane characterwise before a story. They buried him for no reason.

When Bo was in the last 4 in Andre the giant match i was marking so hard.
>>
File: BigShowJune2015.png (222 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
BigShowJune2015.png
222 KB, 600x400
>>1185778
>worker
>>
>>1185459
Project more fatty
>>
File: 1451962290682.gif (249 KB, 922x708) Image search: [Google]
1451962290682.gif
249 KB, 922x708
>>1185787
>>
>>1185794
That expression doesn't work how you think it does, son.
>>
>>1185801
I'm not your son you fucking paedophile
>>
>>1185819
I'd be ashamed of you were, much like how your actual parents are.
>>
>>1185778
This, except that last gay part
>>
>>1185443
>Bryan not fitting in The Wyatt Family had nothing to do with his look, you dullard.

try reading my post

like the part where i talk about the wrestling style and not "his look," you dullard
>>
>>1191860
> American Strong Style Bryan
> not rough and vicious
>>
>>1181613
Have we all turned on New Day? They've been pushed like crazy for nearly a year and we (I) love them. They can basically do whatever they want.
>>
>>1191874
>not being able to tell the difference between
>hard fast strikes (Bryan)
>and
>slow powerful strikes (Wyatts)
>>
>>1192598
>Ur mum likes it Bryan style
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.