[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW WWE has the same booker, booking the same shit for 33 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: lexwe1.jpg (156 KB, 842x600) Image search: [Google]
lexwe1.jpg
156 KB, 842x600
>TFW WWE has the same booker, booking the same shit for 33 years
>>
Except the Lex Express was over and if he had won the belt at SummerSlam it might've worked.

Also Lex is hugely underrated
>>
>>1176026
Roman is not Luger. He's Diesel/Test. Some support with women/kids/marks later just silence.
>>
>>1176031
this is bait. Lex fucking sucked and you suck.

Go lick his nipples
>>
>>1176037
Luger was amazing during NWA/WCW years.
WWE ruined everything about him and he never really recovered.
>>
>>1176040
his '96-'97 run in WCW was good before he joined the Wolfpack.

He should've had this goofball gimmick his whole career tbqh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0O307uN1Vg
>>
>>1176026
Both are over 6' and look like intimidating strong men I don't see the problem whatsoever...
>>
>>1176068
something dean is neither of
>>
>>1176073
Dean is taller than roman
>>
>>1176073
>dean not over 6'
weak bait
>>
But Lex Express was actually good
>>
>>1176053
>he was good before he joined nwo

honestly who wasn't in nwo?

I think I might have been in the nwo and I was like..8 when it was formed
>>
>>1176040

They did what they had to do. They needed someone to replace Hogan and tried to make Luger that guy. It was a solid effort. As a kid I marked out hard for Luger.
>>
>>1176037

Hi Phil!
>>
>>1176026

Complete gibberish. Lex Luger was always cheered and was ten times the wrestler this Reigns goof is.
>>
>>1176177

Just as everyone was in Bullet Club
>>
>>1176026
You have to wait until the current generation of kids turn 14. Then we'll get Attitude era 2.0
>>
File: nobody_bettah.jpg (112 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
nobody_bettah.jpg
112 KB, 500x628
>>1176177
>>
>>1176026
Nah, Lex at least had some good heels to work with.

Roman is straight up Diesel. The limited support from women and casuals won't keep him afloat forever.
>>
Roman Reigns is the worst force push of all time. I would see Cena kids out in public wearing his stuff. I'm not seeing roman kids. Epic failure.
>>
>>1176026

Lex was way better than fucking Samoan cuck.

Even cena fanboys did boo him at WM32. That explains alot.

When crossfit jesus comes back, I really hope he comes to rekt him as a face.
>>
>>1176544
B-but he's the number 2 (now 3) merchandise seller!!
>>
>>1176544
>>1176678
Ryback should be the guy they pushed, he has the heart and intensity they try to claim RR has
>>
>>1176685
Yes, but he's making the same mistake Zack Ryder has been making. When VKM says "grab the brass ring," it's really a deep, convoluted analogy for "stay right the fuck where I put you on the ladder you stupid fucking sod this guy right here's got THAT LOOK and that's the most important part remember you faggots you're not wrestlers stop trying to learn wrestling moves you're entertainers now get on total Divas and put on some red lipstick and high heels because Daddy Vince likes his bitches dressed up."
>>
Kind of off topic, but how over was Tenzai (Albert) in Japan?

Was he a popular big guy like Vadar?
>>
>>1176696
when he was there it was the worst years of njpw so theres that
>>
>>1176693
Ryder bitched to the internet, Ryback came out and entertained the crowd. I guess that means you're right but wtf Vince!
>>
>>1176693
Yeah, it's not a fucking hard concept. WWE isn't for wrestling or wrestlers, no one watches WWE for wrestling, WWE is entertainment. No one gives a flying fuck about what goes down in the ring, thats just the dirty work that builds to the storylines and entertainment.
>>
>>1176719
Yeah too bad the storylines are dogshit.
>>
>>1176719
Yeah the show is too slow for 2016. I don't mind the amount of wrestling, but they need to go back to 5 minute matches on RAW instead of having matches with two commercial breaks between guys we're all sick of
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.