[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guy better than Bryan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: fill.jpg (29 KB, 275x414) Image search: [Google]
fill.jpg
29 KB, 275x414
Is this guy better than Bryan?
>>
>>1175813
no
>>
Not even close and only a Brit-tard would even suggest that. He's a spot monkey.
>>
>>1175813
no. bryan is not a one trick pony.
>>
>>1175813
I fucking loved his pwg stuff with strong but I don't think the majority audience would enjoy watching him, plus it only takes someone to no sell him and his whole joint manipulation thing is fucked
>>
>>1175952
https://youtu.be/PWxo3rtFLBc

Not really a spot monkey.
>>
>>1175813
>>1175986
I kinda view him as a "technical spotmonkey".
He moves through his holds really fast and fluently, but I'd much rather he slow it down and pace it out.
What he does is impressive but he's nowhere near comparable to Bryan yet. Nor do I doubt he ever will be, not that that's even an insult. Bryan's just on another level to him.
>>
>>1175976
You can no sell a shitload of elbows to the neck, but no-selling joint manipulation isn't likely.
You can make a 6'3", 250lbs man cry by wrecking his wrist.
Joints don't really fit no-selling, just saying.
>>
>>1175997
He did slow down during several matches, like with Jushin. He just does it fast to hide the imperfections, duh.

Thing is, Bryan destroyed his own body with the stuff he did, and Sabre seems too clever to do the same, while still doing a lot of the same moves without wrecking himself.
>>
>>1176015
>He just does it fast to hide the imperfections, duh.

It creates more imperfections, because it doesn't look nearly as good.
>>
>>1176022
https://youtu.be/FiwFnbQxgzA
>implying
>>
>>1176094
I didn't know this existed
>>
He isn't in the top 3 of European wrestlers
>>
>>1176094
Yeah, I mean, I never said he wasn't good, but he's not Bryan good.
>>
>>1176166
Bryan is overrated.
>>
>>1176170
Neato opinion
>>
>>1176170
That's fucking hilarious coming from a ZSJ fan
>>
File: jarvis (2).jpg (8 KB, 213x289) Image search: [Google]
jarvis (2).jpg
8 KB, 213x289
He and Ospreay are supposed to be the 2 next big things but they just look so small that it's hard to suspend my disbelief for them

At least Bryan (and a lot of the shorter guys WWE has been signing) is pretty well built despite being a short guy

But these guys look like they've never lifted in their lives
>>
>>1176208
I really can't manage to give a shit about either Sabre or Ospreay. Their matches are fun and all but they're such textbook vanilla midgets. Scurll destroys both of them both in terms of actual charisma, promo skills, look, character and selling.
>>
>>1175813
LITERALLY FUCKING WHO?
>>
>>1176176
>>1176175
OP here, I didn't write that.
>>
>>1176166
Bryan didn't really have that much of a different moveset. Give or take a tiger suplex.
>>
>>1176227
Good one
>>
>>1175952
this, brits are so desperate for good wrestling they'll over rate any marginally decent talent. Just look at Grado. Though NXT marks do the same thing usually when wwe's the only thing they watch.
>>
>>1176247
>guy who never saw bryan's indie work
>>
>>1176315
>give or take a cattle mutilation

Fixed.
No need to rub it in, Sabre did actually did a tiger suplex.
>>
No. Danielson would have a 4 star match with mediocre workers which consisted of body slams and head locks because his psychology was God tier and he could weave that into a deep match story which also had the crowd in the palm of his hand.

ZSJ is okay, pretty fun, but he'll likely never be as good as Danielson and that's not necessarily terrible because Danielsons level of skill is practically unattainable to most guys coming up after him.
>>
>>1176340
>Danielsons level of injury is practically unattainable to most guys coming up after him

FTFY

Also
>that one 4 star match with Ramen
>>
>>1176247
Similar move-sets, but my point was entirely the execution of said move-sets.
>>
>>1176208
i miss jarvis
>>
>>1175813

a literal who, who doesnt even have name recognition.

i pity the brits. they see a guy with a little talent (zsj) or a little charisma (grado) and become nuthuggers.

Now Odarg, thats a man whos the total package.
>>
>>1176340
>uses Meltzer opinions as evidence
Fucking smarks
>>
>>1175986
Top kek
Fucking outlel wrestling
>>
There is literally no possible way he wouldn't be in a tag team with Neville if he was signed by WWE.
>>
>>1177777
Dubs to Quints confirm it.
>>
who the fuck is this?

chirstian?
>>
>>1177777
Disappointing
>>
>>1177800
Cheers, I wouldn't have noticed that.
>>
>>1177803
Yeah it's Christian, that's why it says "Christian" at the bottom of the photo.
>>
>>1175986
Chris Hero always had a disgusting body, but I see that faggot has no shame these days.
>>
>>1177833
> caring about what a man's body looks like

>>>/lgbt/
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.