[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Shane the ultimate absolute madman? I can't believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: justfuckmymaniaup.jpg (87 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmymaniaup.jpg
87 KB, 1000x600
Is Shane the ultimate absolute madman?

I can't believe he's like 50 with 3 kids and jumped off the top of hell in a cell. He actually did it. The absolute madman.
>>
I give Shane McMahon zero credit for jumping off the top of that cage, landing on a table that collapsed after the Undertaker moved. Only fools put their life on the line for a stupid wrestling stunt. Risking being paralyzed or dying with a wife and children waiting for him. He has more money than he can spend. So this insane stunt was all for ego. Well, he didn't impress me. Did he impress you folks?

One more thing. I am going on record as stating the Undertaker will not be retiring after this match. We will see him in Orlando next year. Why ? Because there was simply not a big enough build-up for his last match. Just a stupid childlike stipulation.

Any thoughts on this one ?

Peace
Superstar Billy Graham
>>
>>1175273

Superstar Billy Graham is very outspoken but is a smart guy and often has good insights but he's wrong about this.

There is a level of irresponsibility to it, sure. I mean it's mental.

But WrestleMania is a spectacle, the ultimate carny dream event. Sure there might have been an element of ego but I believe that he wanted to make the event special and memorable and that stunt ticked those boxes.
>>
to be honest they should have done something else other than jumping off the same height as Mankind.

like climbing up the stage's lights or even higher

i don't know, maybe it would impress me if i saw it irl but on TV it looked normal..

maybe i just played too much wwe 2k16...
>>
>>1175273
>Well, he didn't impress me. Did he impress you folks?

Well yeah he did impress me considering jumping from that fucking cell is not what anyone would do. He literally showed that he's willing to put his fucking life on the line to satisfy the fans.
>>
>>1175273
There were airbags on the table when Shane fell onto it.

Yeah, the cage is higher than the original Mankind fell off. But I'm pretty sure Foley didn't have any pillows to land on neither.

It was crazy as fuck, don't get me wrong. But Billy Graham needs to stop working himself into being a mark,
>>
>>1175294

It's considerably higher than the Mankind fall. The cell is much taller than it used to be. Mick's fall will always be more iconic though, and didn't have Cole's godawful commentary to ruin it.
>>
>>1175294

Mankinds was more gnarly because he got thrown off and the commentary table still had the monitors on it so he could have really fucked himself up.

>>1175273

>some literally who trying to stay relevant by chatting shit
>>
>>1175294
one is a wrestler the other is mcmahon that is doing for business and fun. Shane did it higher but mankind did it more dangerously similar spots but different ways.
>i don't know, maybe it would impress me if i saw it irl
can confirm it was amazing live, literally thought shane broke something or had a concussion.
>>
>>1175340
i admit it was actually quite uneasy seeing him shaking uncontrollably and having a hard time opening his eyes, bet he had one hell of an adrenaline rush.

And i just thought of something, how come there's no "Don't do this at home!" warnings in the PG era?
>>
>>1175356
Because it's PG and now they stopped with the "nasty" bumps.
>>
>>1175306
Also, as someone stated above, Shanes fall was cushioned by airbags if you look at the table afterwards. Foleys fall was very real, and the only thing that stopped him is the fucking ground at the bottom.

Not that i take anything away from Shane. he still has huge fucking balls to take that leap. If he is even a foot or so off target, he's either dead or a cripple.
>>
>>1175273

>Only fools put their life on the line for a stupid wrestling stunt

They had a professional stuntman set it up, the airbags made it a soft landing. Like any good stunt it looked risky while being fairly safe. It was a bad match but a cool spot.
>>
Guess we have to give props that they actually used stuntment and planned the whole thing with some safety precautions.

I mean, when you look at some of the stunts the wrestlers have pulled off you get the feeling that "well, these guys are professionals............ but that was REALLY retarded and a miracle that noone got hurt actually badly"
>>
>be shane mcmahon
>jump from cell
>lands on table that has airbags underneath
>compared to mick foley for doing lesser stunt
>>
>>1175356
They still have them, but you are right I haven't seen it on their broadcasts in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9kPyq3zME

They usually have these play at least once or twice during their broadcasts.
>>
>>1175700
This
lmaoing at these fucking marks
>>
>>1175273
>>1175286
>>1175299
>>1175300
>>1175313
>>1175646
Is this the actual Billy Graham? How come noone's asking for timestamp
>>
>>1175273

I would have liked it better if he actually connected, but it felt empty to me.
>>
>>1175734
Heh, German version pretty much goes "do not try this at home, or at school, or at all."

>Select all images with salad.
>>
>>1175806
Its a quote from him.
>>
It looked amazing, but not brutal, like mankind back in 98.

god that match will be forever stuff of legends
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.