[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeff Jarrett is trying to scam GFW fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: 1401x788-jeff-j-headshot-4-2.jpg (89 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-jeff-j-headshot-4-2.jpg
89 KB, 1401x788
I'm surprised /asp/ hasn't talked about this yet

http://www.globalforcegold.info/
This is the video you get after signing up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDLZGSEZOmc

Double J is scamming the five GFW fans on earth out of their money
>>
I completely forgot that he actually created GFW, I mean I've heard about it before it was actually working and heard some good things here and there but then it just kind of fell under my radar

Anything fun happened there?
>>
>>1175124
>Stop living paycheck to paycheck

HA! He said it! Poor Jarrett, broke a thousand guitars, never drew a single dime, and now has to resort to scamming.
>>
File: 1458606473730.png (100 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1458606473730.png
100 KB, 292x257
>check the roster out of curiosity
>they literally have a tag team called The Akbars

http://globalforcewrestling.com/roster/theakbars/
>>
But for only $4500 you can buy replica tag team championship belts
>>
>>1175146
I never hear it mentioned unless it's people saying "What ever happened to GFW?". So I assume it hasn't done anything worth anyone's time.
>>
> Ha, that's funny, OP has found a company with the same name as Global Force that do the whole gold scam thing... oh... oh Jeff
>>
>>1175162
>Expected space fish people
>Just boring old terrorists
>>
>>1175194
There are literally pop up adds on the GFW website with Jeff Jarrett on it advertising the scam
>>
>>1175204
JUST Jarrett. I guess someone needs to pay for that GFW merch with his face all over it.
>>
>>1175124
Jeff Jarret has forever ruined whatever credibility he had left. Taking what he accomplished in WWE, WCW and TNA he imo had a great career. No he was not on the level of Sting, Hogan, Austin and such but I would still put him on the level of a Booker T, DDP or even if we compare him to someone new like AJ Styles. I actually liked him as a wrestler but the longer he stays in this business in any capacity the more he is dragging his name through the mud.

Let's say had he just quit the business for good in 08, he probably wouldn't be looked at as a massive joke by the IWC. He is now unfortunately. To me he is still a HOF and deserves to be in it.
>>
Shit their logo is so ugly with that green. It looks like something from the internet over 10 years ago
>>
>>1175212
You are aware Jeff is the CEO of the company right? What are you arguing?
>>
>>1175361
I'm not arguing anything. I'm just shaking my head at Jeff Jarrett for doing this.
>>
Pathetic
>>
Double J does it again
>>
That website looks like the ones in the GTA IV websites
>>
lmao i still remember all the cucks on woo hyping this up and thinking it would compete with wwe. probably the same people now about to buy into this pyramid scheme.
>>
>>1175124
So have they done nothing since they aired WK9?
>>
>>1175162
When was the last time they updated the roster page?
>>
>>1175263
>I would still put him on the level of a Booker T, DDP

at no point in his career was JJ even remotely close to being as over as DDP was in his prime.
>>
>>1175701
They had a feud with TNA last summer and took Magnus from them, but have done shit all since then.
>>
>>1175124
It's real...oh fuck.
>comments are disabled
>that dislike ratio
>>
File: jeff-jarrett.png (869 KB, 585x737) Image search: [Google]
jeff-jarrett.png
869 KB, 585x737
>bree woo

HEY, SLAPASS. YOU WANNA MAKE SOME MONEY? BY TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD TO PROMOTE MY GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLE BRAND, I'VE MANAGED TO NETWORK AND MAKE SOME PRETTY WEALTHY FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES. BY PAYING A SIMPLE WIRE TRANSFER FEE, I CAN HAVE ADEBAMGBE MONJOLAOLUWA, PRINCE OF THE NIGERIAN ROYAL FAMILY, SHARE 20% OF HIS RECENTLY DECEASED FATHER'S GOLD TO YOU WITH YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT IN THE GFW BRAND. AN OFFER THAT CAN'T BE REFUSED, AND YOU CAN CHOKE ON THAT, SLAPNUTS.
>>
>>1175156
WWF used to give him a prop guitar that he would personally have to put back together after it broke
>>
File: 1920.jpg (977 KB, 1920x844) Image search: [Google]
1920.jpg
977 KB, 1920x844
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>1175162
Top LeL, suggested advertisements

SUICIDE
>>
>>1176301
Is that the kid from Home Improvement?
>>
>>1176677
I don't know.
>>
>>1175263
DDP was huge in WCW dude. And even in his own company Jeff couldn't compare to AJ.
>>
>>1175124
even for JJ, this is fucking pathetic
>>
>>1175263
I think the problem for Jarrett is the old old guard will always see him as Jerry Jarrett's idiot son, older smarks blame him unfairly for ruining WCW and younger fans hate him for getting in the way of TNA's success

the one thing wrestling fans of 3 generations agree on is that J E Double F J E Double R E Double T double sucks.

He's HHH without the success
>>
>>1175263
The most boring wrestler of all time.
>>
I went and saw GFW, and it was pretty good 2bh. All the wrestlers were shaking hands and signing autographs before and after the show. I even got a pic with Cornette and Jarrett.
>>
>>1176820
Jeff please go
>>
>>1176822
haha, it was pretty great though. Plus the price of admission was very affordable. I would definitely go again next time they're in town. We'd love to see you there, too!
>>
>>1175899
Nice repeating numbers, nice post
>>
File: TEAM JARRETT.png (10 KB, 962x103) Image search: [Google]
TEAM JARRETT.png
10 KB, 962x103
Someone call it
>>
>>1176824
I'll go just to take a dump in my seat and leave
>>
>>1176737
Thanks for your post, anon!
>>
File: HEI DEN HEIDENREICH.png (156 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
HEI DEN HEIDENREICH.png
156 KB, 420x314
>>1175124

/mu/ here

no pop filter on the mic used in that video

the state of Double J's scam: atrocious
>>
File: lXLfJaw.gif (1 MB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
lXLfJaw.gif
1 MB, 500x259
>>1176864
>>
>>1175124
>Living paycheck to paycheck

Stopped watching right there. Stupid meme video.
>>
Karatbars is real and isn't a scam! Karatbars is the best business of the gold as the bank. the bank is a big Mafioso.
>>
>>1176677
Looks like it, but he's still alive
>>
>>1175162
>Los Luchas

That's some IMPACT tier shit right there.
>>
>>1176677
Jonathan Taylor Thomas

He also voiced young Simba
>>
File: Dan Ryckert.jpg (23 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
Dan Ryckert.jpg
23 KB, 320x319
>>1176287
Who would be dumb enough to 'buy gold' from Jeff Jarrett? Oh never mind, found someone.
>>
>>1175212

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1175417

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1176301
Man, wasn't Mohammad Hassan's shtick?

"I am *not* going to be a stereotypical Arab Villain!(yes-i-am)"
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.