[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supernatural gimmicks come back what would /asp/ think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
Supernatural gimmicks come back

what would /asp/ think?
>>
>>1174956
'no'
>>
Would be fun if they weren't booked like absolute crap

Also due to kayfabe being dead people would just refer to for example someone who turns into a masked man by their previous name, like Stardust -> Cody

It would likely need to be someone who wasn't with WWE before or was NXT only
>>
>>1174956
HUSKY HAAARISSS
>>
Lucha Underground is the only show where the writers have managed it to make it work and make it awesome.
>>
>>1174956
WWE could do some incredibly good shit these days with their writers given time and scope. Instead we'll leave it to based Lucha Underground to cover the supernatural side of things. I miss it.
>>
>bray has the power of taker and kane
>getting buried and jobbing
>>
I don't like the supernatural thing, but the crazy, mysterious, hick family gimmick is good
>>
>>1174996
Imagine a promotion where Bray Wyatt gets booked as perfectly as Mil Muertes
>>
>>1174956
Supernatural gimmicks can be good as long as they are taken seriously and the promotion is weird enough for it to work. I think that WWE thinks that they may be 1. too corny and 2. too scary for kids.

I would like to see the Wyatts on a TV-MA show. I think that they could be a lot more interesting if given the freedom to actually fuck people up. Also they would likely work better on a show where people kayfabe "die," like Lucha Underground.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.