[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Roman Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: roman.jpg (47 KB, 480x264) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
47 KB, 480x264
I was think about the problem and I think the main reason Roman is failing to be the new top face is because he is being portrayed as "the underdog" I cringed when Michael Cole said that Roman "over came the odds" beating HHH.

How? He beat an old man who is past his prime if the WWE booked this smart Roman should have just killed HHH in the main event in the style that Lesnar did to Cena at Summerslam. The reason why Brock is over as fuck and Reigns isn't is because Lesnar has never been an underdog.
>>
>constantly reffered to as "the underdog"
>literally never lost clean in singles matches
>>
>>1174913
b-but the authority
>>
>>1174911
>The reason why Brock is over as fuck and Reigns isn't is because Lesnar has never been an underdog.

Yeah, sure: THAT's the reason.
>>
>wears black
>the only guy in ages to wear padding and armor
>has a menacing look

His image portrays a heel yet they present him as a babyface. This is like Cena wearing black jorts, a black shirt, black armbands, black cap, black sneakers and cutting a promo about the Flintstones.
>>
>>1174911
Brock was also booked as a heel. It still leads back to the fact that he's a face.
>>
File: 1396729568817.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1396729568817.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>1174911
>calling a tall mass of meat an "underdog."
Fucking Cena booking, and that shit didn't fly with Cena. WWE have no idea what underdogs look like.
>>
>the authority are the main heels
>the authority represents the wwe company
>the wwe company has chosen roman to be the new top guy
>roman is a face

wut
>>
>>1175517
This has even been acknowledged in-kayfabe, as HHH mentioned that Reigns was strongly considered to be The Shield guy they bought out.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.