[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never seen NXT >watch NXT Takeover: Dallas >really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 4fc.jpg (26 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
4fc.jpg
26 KB, 600x610
>never seen NXT
>watch NXT Takeover: Dallas
>really good
>can't wait to see what happens next with Nakamura/Joe/Aries etc
>Hype as fuck
>I could get into this and start watching regularly
>tune in this week
>40 minutes of studio talk and recaps
>one crap match

well, guess I'll never watch that again
>>
Your loss b8 m8, the rest of us will enjoy seeing Nakamura murder somebody next week
>>
>>1174686
Are you me, OP?
I literally watched my first NXT episode an hour ago and it was just like you described. Talk about disappointing.

>>1174692
So are we sure there will be a Nakamura match next week? From what I summarized in the episode I watch, it's recaps+1 full match.
>>
>>1174699
Did you miss the part where they clearly advertised a Nakamura match for next week?

>From what I summarized in the episode I watch, it's recaps+1 full match.

From your sample space of 1? Who the fuck taught you stats?
>>
>>1174699
They tape, I think, 4 shows at once. Which means that Nakamura (or anyone else) won't have more that 2 matches per month (night).
>>
>>1174686
>>1174699
>Watching a post nxt-special recap episode
>expecting anything other than recaps
try again next week for a non-recap show, famalam
>>
>>1174707
Well, the post-Brooklyn show had the dark matches from that night at least
>>
>>1174704
Fair enough

>>1174707
Like I said, it was the first episode I picked since it was the most recent, but thanks for the info
>>
>>1174720
They had the one pre-show match from Dallas with Apollo Crews and the Drifter.

Too bad that match fucking sucked.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.