[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember way back in 2011 when Cole and Lawler couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (416 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
416 KB, 500x339
Remember way back in 2011 when Cole and Lawler couldn't understand why people were cheering for CM Punk other than HURRR ITS ONLY BECAUSE CHICAGO
>>
Remember when Vince tells them what to say pretty much word for word via headset?
>>
>>1173444
This. They were just saying what Vince wanted them to say. HEY YOU AT HOME, DONT LIKE CM PUNK
>>
>>1173444
>everyone always readily jumping to defend commentators with this

I mean, you're right, but that card's overplayed. Vince tells them what to say, but he doesn't also tell them to deliver it with the emotional believability of cauliflower. Or to shudder over their lines like amateurs every couple sentences.
>>
Remember when commentary used to be good?
>>
>>1173544
MAURO
A
U
R
O
>>
>getting worked by commentators
>>
>>1173546
Because we can't turn them off
>>
File: 124812851.png (160 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
124812851.png
160 KB, 424x318
>>1173545
You know what we need?

Brock flipping off the company and heading back to his farm again to free up Heyman so we can have Heyman and Mauro on the same commentary table.
>mfw
>>
>>1173554
That sounds orgasmic
>>
>>1173546
They ruin any great spot or moment in anything. The reason people love JR is because he knew when to shut up and let the fans have the moment. Cole will do this; OH MY IS IT....CAN IT BE? IT IS! __________ IS HERE, OH MY GOODNESS _____ IS HERE
>>
>>1173594
Nah JR and King ran their mouths constantly. Cole just sounds fake as fuck and doesn't know that much about wrestling.
>>
Has anyone on this board defended michael cole or called him based before. I can just imagine the antismark faggotry going that far.

I remember when half of a thread back in /sp/ was praising the big show. Those were some fun times.
>>
>>1173601
Beeg is based though.
>>
File: ok.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>1173605
yeah, back when his legs didnt look like they were about to fold due to the pressure of his upper body and he wasnt a lazy sack of shit.

Seriously. Do you think he skips leg day?
>>
>>1173594
It's more cause OH MY sounds stupid and doesn't have any weight to it. But you say BAH GOD, and attention is yours.
>>
>>1173548
>not watching raw with mexican commentary
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.